Did God sacrific his Son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
Cause Christ never said the Godhead had three personalities acting different, and neither is the Godhead Described as having three distinct persons. It's man made, Trinity, Oneness, Protestant, catholic, Denomination, Rapture, all man made.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;26832)
Cause Christ never said the Godhead had three personalities acting different, and neither is the Godhead Described as having three distinct persons. It's man made, Trinity, Oneness, Protestant, catholic, Denomination, Rapture, all man made.
If you reject everything that is man-made, why do you accept the Bible? It did not fall from heaven. It was made by man-made.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you reject everything that is man-made, why do you accept the Bible? It did not fall from heaven. It was made by man-made.
I beg to differ. The Word begs to differ for that matter. A select few were chosen to write it down.II Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Denver;26876)
I beg to differ. The Word begs to differ for that matter. A select few were chosen to write it down.II Timothy 3:16
Correct. The Bible is the inspired word of God. But "men" put the books of the Bible together. They sorted through the hundreds of writings and decided which books were inspired. My point is this: just because something is "man made" does not mean that it is not from God. God uses men. If unorthodox christian is going to reject everything on the basis of it being "man made" - he ought to reject the Bible.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, but then a few hundred years later more men came along and wrote much more, creating a world religion system after the warnings had been given not to add to Scripture. If you believe the Bible to be simply a choice of men, then I ask why even believe in any of their authority at all? Seems the popular excuse for everything these days is to say man wrote it now doesn't it? Real easy to cut out those parts you don't like, eh?The Bible was made by God, men were merely the scribes.
If unorthodox christian is going to reject everything on the basis of it being "man made" - he ought to reject the Bible.
Absolutely an absurd remark. Using that inverted logic, God cannot possibly exist because everything we think is man made.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Denver;26891)
Right, but then a few hundred years later more men came along and wrote much more, creating a world religion system after the warnings had been given not to add to Scripture. If you believe the Bible to be simply a choice of men, then I ask why even believe in any of their authority at all? Seems the popular excuse for everything these days is to say man wrote it now doesn't it? Real easy to cut out those parts you don't like, eh?The Bible was made by God, men were merely the scribes.Absolutely an absurd remark. Using that inverted logic, God cannot possibly exist because everything we think is man made.
I did not say that the Bible is simply a choice of men. I said that God "uses" men to fufill His purpose. He inspired the men to write it - and then he inspired the Bishops who cannonized it. unorthodox christian seems downright hostile to anything "of men." I will repeat my point: God USES men - therefore, not everything "man made" is worthy of rejection.

Nov 8, 2007
unorthodox christian seems downright hostile to anything "of men." I will repeat my point: God USES men - therefore, not everything "man made" is worthy of rejection.
EVERYTHING CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD IS WORTHY OF REJECTION. That means the Trinity, being called a Denominational Member, Limiting God, Calling God three DIFFERENT personalities IN ONE, when he's just ONE! None of these are in the bible! Man made is anything contrary to the Word of God!