Did 'GodmanJesus' Switch Bodies for you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus were one of Three God Persons/Beings/EWssences/'Natures', and was an 'IMMORTAL Soul'- he NEVER died, and was NEVER resurrected; he would have only PRETENDED to!

Only that poor human body died- which they say he STILL HAS in HEAVEN, the spirit realm!

CONNED.jpg

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus were one of Three God Persons/Beings/EWssences/'Natures', and was an 'IMMORTAL Soul'- he NEVER died, and was NEVER resurrected; he would have only PRETENDED to!

Only that poor human body died- which they say he STILL HAS in HEAVEN, the spirit realm!

View attachment 1735
Yes, he have the same body that is resurrected, but he have no blood which is the LIFE he gave. now his body, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have".

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God". and that's "God" with the cap "G", just as your NWT states. and if you say Jesus have a God, then YOU have two Gods, and that's anti bible, meaning ANTI CHRIST.

pcy.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take what churchoids CLAIM- and SPELL IT OUT, rather than cleverly disguising what it REALLY means!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I guess I'll help you out. there are two deaths. only one you cannot come back from.

there is the natural death, meaning loss of blood. for the blood is the "LIFE" of the body, supportive scripture, Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the sou"l.

now the second death. Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death". so the bible clearly speak of two deaths.

Revelation 21:7 & 8 "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death".

PCY.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite amazing; you would think they would Appreciate being shown the Truth- but they HATE it!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With a Passion!
LOL, LOL, LOL.... look, if you want a general conversation to babble, that's what facebook and tweeter are for. now if you want to discuss bible, first answer why your own NWT call Jesus your Jehovah.

else hash tag by....

PCY