Different Kinds of Faith in Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the problem not the solution - everybody doing their own thing - know them by their results or fruits now and over the centuries past - division, distress, dissent, distrust, differences, contradictions, confusion and chaos and much else worse - twinc

To solve that, point believers to Jesus Christ in trusting Him in being their Good Shepherd to help them understand His words in the King James Bible to discern good and evil by the meat of His words, so they can follow Him in being His disciples by the grace of God and His help... rather than following a church or the crowd. We are to live this reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ anyway; not through a church. Each of us need to rely on Him to help us prove all things by Him in abstaining from all appearances of evil and not just help us walk thru this valley of death away from temptations & snares of this life.

1 Thessalonians 5: 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
of course most of what you have written is out of your own imagination, especially the first paragraph and the rest of it is not directly addressed to or apply to you or us but guess what does apply directly and who exactly it applies to - see Lk 10:16/Jn 13:20/Matt 18:20 and who exactly this applies to[Matt 16:19 and 18:18 - twinc

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
of course most of what you have written is out of your own imagination, especially the first paragraph and the rest of it is not directly addressed to or apply to you or us but guess what does apply directly and who exactly it applies to - see Lk 10:16/Jn 13:20/Matt 18:20 and who exactly this applies to[Matt 16:19 and 18:18 - twinc

You were addressing a problem in post #20. I was lifting Jesus Christ up as our Good Shepherd for the solution. He is not my imagination.