DIFFERENT MINISTRIES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Paul and James are....they are not wrong however....Paul is given this dispensation of grace, his gospel and doctrine revealed to him in regard to the body of Christ...James is writing to Israel and writing in regard to their gospel and doctrines given them to enter the kingdom on earth.
So there are no Jews saved in the NT ?

Is the gospel different between the Jews and Gentiles ?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul and James can be reconciled easily...although many do not accept that reconciliation of verses found in Romans 4:2.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there are no Jews saved in the NT ?

Is the gospel different between the Jews and Gentiles ?
Yes Jews were saved.
Your question is in regard to the new testament; Let me say this has to be qualified.
The new testament requires the death of the testator (Hebrews 9:16). Before that Jews were saved by only believing in the name of Jesus, believing he was Christ, the Son of God (John 20:31). After the cross and the resurrection, Jews had to believe on the name of Jesus (Acts 10:43), be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins, and receive the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul and James can be reconciled easily...although many do not accept that reconciliation of verses found in Romans 4:2.
paul and james did not preach contrary the one to the other at all . James is simply saying FAITH IS NOT REAL
if it has not good works . AND believe me i used to know that false faith well .
I wallowed in sin , lived in it , YET i could say JESUS saves . BUT i was dead in my sins and did not have real faith . DID Not know JESUS .
Praise GOD For His mercy . He drew me to JESUS and all that changed .