difficult period

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you all can pray for me. Going through a very difficult period in life, you can pray that this difficult period in my life end soon. These days, everyday is a challenge. You can pray God make me out of this situation.

Thank you!

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, you all can pray for me. Going through a very difficult period in life, you can pray that this difficult period in my life end soon. These days, everyday is a challenge. You can pray God make me out of this situation.

Thank you!
Prayer is not something we do to take control of a situation. Prayer is a personal ritual to evoke a state of humility and to bring us into a receptive state. So that we can listen to God. Not ask him for things.

It is something to help us comply with HIS will, not ours.

Prayer is to help us accept the current circumstances as they are.

Remember, Wisdom comes through trial as Truth is found through negation. Embrace these situations to the best of your ability and let them make you stronger.

All things work for the greater good... if you let them.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
if you have ears to hear you will, if you don't you wont!

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
God has answered my prayers in the past with given me the things I asked for. Sometimes, His answer is "no." I will, however, as Him on your behalf as well. May God bless you with the answer you seek - in whatever form He gives it.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayer is not something we do to take control of a situation. Prayer is a personal ritual to evoke a state of humility and to bring us into a receptive state. So that we can listen to God. Not ask him for things.

Remember, Wisdom comes through trial as Truth is found through negation. Embrace these situations to the best of your ability and let them make you stronger.

All things work for the greater good... if you let them.
I think if one is entering prayer room to seek prayers he is humble and giving Lord the complete authority to take control and guide the steps. Also prayer means ask Him things, anything because God wants complete dependence on Him.
I put a prayer request with faith, it's others faith how they receive it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying for you.

Reactions: My Dreams

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think if one is entering prayer room to seek prayers he is humble and giving Lord the complete authority to take control and guide the steps. Also prayer means ask Him things, anything because God wants complete dependence on Him.
God is not a controller....he never controls his creatures. That is mans idea so that he can abdicate responsibility.
We have been given free choice and are able to make our own decisions MD. Make good ones.

Reactions: My Dreams

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!

I think you misunderstand the true meaning of faith. Faith has been obfuscated over time, and has come to be known as something it is definitely not. Faith has nothing to do with belief. Its its essence, faith is letting go of all control.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

I think you misunderstand the true meaning of faith. Faith has been obfuscated over time, and has come to be known as something it is definitely not. Faith has nothing to do with belief. Its its essence, faith is letting go of all control.
I think you and me and different level of faith. Anyways, I have posted prayer with faith not with misunderstanding of faith

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
God is not a controller....he never controls his creatures. That is mans idea so that he can abdicate responsibility.
We have been given free choice and are able to make our own decisions MD. Make good ones.

We are given free choice but one should not try to show others in bad light. I am going through a difficult time, quitthinker, is not because of bad decisions but because of a good decision( I want to live a life for the Lord, I think God has called me).
you should be happy that MD is here

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy