Disappearance of Amy Lynn Bradley

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this true story the other night and I keep wondering what happened to this young lady and if she is still alive. If she is, she needs our prayers.

23 year old Amy Lynn Bradley disappeared from a Caribbean cruise ship in 1998. She was on the cruise with her family.

It is assumed Amy Lynn was kidnapped and sold into sex trafficking.

In 1999, a Navy man was approached in a brothel by a young woman claiming to be Amy and asking for help. She said she wasn't allowed to leave the brothel. Because the Navy man was afraid of repercussions of visiting a brothel, he never reported this until after he retired!

By the time he reported it, the brothel was already gone, burned down.

Another man saw a woman resembling Amy accompanied by two men on a beach. She tried to make contact with him but was steered away by the two men. At that time he knew nothing about Amy's disappearance. Later when he heard about Amy, he reported it.

I keep thinking that the Navy man should have reported the young woman in the brothel asking for help. He could have reported it anonymously.

Also, Amy was declared legally dead just 12 years after she disappeared in 1998. I wonder why her family declared her dead so soon?

Thoughts?

• Sad
Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ