Discernment / Confirmation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Devotional

Nov 18, 2007
Hello .. I am being pulled through a storm that I know I have already conquered (in Jesus name !). I am getting prophetic word from some ppl that may be slightly different that the message / prophetic word I am getting from others. This involves me and a girlfriend that has my child. I love her and my daughter dearly but for some reason she believes that we were not meant to be together. She lives in a state different than mine and is set on not leaving. All this is during times we both were not strong in Christ. Several months ago she started going to the church of a ex-boyfriend who's mother is the pastor. She is a Prophetic minister and I am lead to believe she has given her a prophetic message that has lead my daughters mom to believe we are not meant to be. In addition, seeing that her ex-boyfriend is the very same pastors mom, she has grown to rekindle her feelings for this individual. I rarely speak to her and a lot of this has a reflection on my relationship with my daughter. I have given this to god, but the pain is devastating. I ask that whomever god allows to receive this post pray.. :pray:I pray that god strengthen me to be submissive to his word. I love my family and want it to be together. I would love for my family to grow strong in Christ together. I have a little daughter and want to the most for her... her mother is beautiful and I love her and the patience she has shown over the years. I just want god to know that I love him and pray that he put his hand on this situation in a mighty way .. so that I can give him the praise and glory. So that I can give testimony how god has made a difference in my life and that of my family. I pray that this relationship is not corrupt and that he forgive any and all disobedience committed within this relationship. I pray he does a mighty work (in Jesus name !) However, if this relationship in not in his will, I pray he forgive me of any disobedience against his will while he gives me clear understanding and heals my heart to move on. I thank all of you that god has put in my path to help strengthen me in my walk.Thank you..:bible:

Devotional

Nov 18, 2007
1 Peter 5:7 (King James Version) 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.I want to thank all those that took time out to come together and pray for the situation above. I came here looking / seeking god .. but he is not in a forum waiting for you to register so your worries may be wiped away(although he will use anything in your reach to get your attention). God said Mathew 6:33 Seek first God's kingdom and God's righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.I came here searching, crying, in desperate need of finding my purpose. I believe god will deliver me for all heartaches and troubles. Gods Blessings are about to overtake me, all he wants is me to seek him first. He wants the glory. As a Christian born again holy ghost filled I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for me so that I may have life more abundantly. Jesus is the one and only way to the father of all fathers ..El Shadie, Jehovah, God Almighty.. and because of him I am saved today.Cast all your cares upon him .. there is power in prayer :pray:Praise God and Be Blessed ...