Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

yokefellow

Jan 10, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My understanding of this subject is that anyone who has heard and understood the Gospel of Christ and purposefully rejects it will never see the Kingdom of God.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

- John 3:16-18 (KJV)

Reactions: Gospel Believer

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Where are the scriptures though?
hmm. copy/search might help there?
And with regard to the "cult of sol," you lost me there.
well, the Cult of Sol Invictus, the RCC thing installed into Christianity by Emperor Constantine, that you are a proud member of.
Where we all start, i guess
one tree is as good as another to be from, surely; theyre all wood :)
Is it possible you are reading into my words ideas that I didn't intend?
ah well as to that, i doubt anyone sets out to be Esau...ha or i guess they do, without realizing it?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yea, it has nothing to do with 1400 years of Jihad, 1400 years of killing, raping, oppressing, pilaging, invading.
so then bam pls tell us about all the raping and pillaging Islam has burdened you with, that we may commiserate,
and we'll just do a little comparo with Christianity lol

im not really interested in the rest wadr, have a nice day ok

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm. copy/search might help there?

well, the Cult of Sol Invictus, the RCC thing installed into Christianity by Emperor Constantine, that you are a proud member of.
Where we all start, i guess
one tree is as good as another to be from, surely; theyre all wood :)

ah well as to that, i doubt anyone sets out to be Esau...ha or i guess they do, without realizing it?
You have me confused with someone else.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has ever gone up to heaven…

Paul did.....Study your Bible, you are a “ Poor Student of the Word”...... Scripture says that guys like you will “ stand ashamed”...... you certainly don’t want “ that “ to happen ,do you?

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't conned as you put it. I saw the entire thing happen live and unfiltered.

Lol.....you blame it all on “ antifa” .....where is your proof? Don’t you find it strange that hundreds of these people are in jail or facing hefty jail sentences but NOT ONE is blaming your pretend group?

I could claim that “ The Boy Scouts Of America” was the “ boogey- man” behind all the Traitorous actions on that shameful day......anybody with a brain would ask for some proof.....of course, I would have none......just like you.....
It’s just like an old friend of mine used to say—- “ Some people just don’t have good sense”..... Sorry, but that’s you...

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: "do all atheists deserve hell?:
good question; Better question: who Actually Deserves hell?

What Saith The Scripture?:

"As It Is Written, There is NONE righteous, no, not ONE...ALL Have
SINNED and Come Short of The GLORY Of God!" (Rom 3:10,23)

Thus, not only "all atheists," But ALL mankind! DESERVE hell!! Correct?

Thanks be Unto God For HIS Gracious Offer:

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ,

And Then, In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
! Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gospel Believer

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't conned as you put it. I saw the entire thing happen live and unfiltered.

I don’t doubt that for a second...

Some people “ see, but they don’t see”

Some people “ see” the Earth as being flat —- you are probably a proud

member of that group also...

Think whatever you want.....say whatever you want....just at least try to offer a little proof....Orange Hitler's Lawyers tried to go Before 60 judges ( many appointed by Mr.Rump) and make their cases....they all failed....when it came to facts and evidence they didn’t have squat....the cases were thrown out almost immediately......I guess all the judges were corrupt weren’t they? Another big conspiracy.....what thechell is the matter with you.....it scares me to death that gullible people like you vote...thank God that many people have awakened and rejected your brand of horse crap—- thank God, the Mythical , Giant “ Red Wave” never appeared.....
“ You can’t fool all of the people all of the time”....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think hell is a place for people that harm others and because they like to do that they have become evil.

“ Think” what you like.....your “opinion” is just like mine—- Worthless....

these supposedly “Christian” forums demand that you back up your opinions with Scripture..... I can......How about you?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....you blame it all on “ antifa” .....where is your proof? Don’t you find it strange that hundreds of these people are in jail or facing hefty jail sentences but NOT ONE is blaming your pretend group?

I could claim that “ The Boy Scouts Of America” was the “ boogey- man” behind all the Traitorous actions on that shameful day......anybody with a brain would ask for some proof.....of course, I would have none......just like you.....
It’s just like an old friend of mine used to say—- “ Some people just don’t have good sense”..... Sorry, but that’s you...
I am giving you eyewitness testimony. You are free to believe me or don't. It's up to you.

Reactions: Wrangler

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t doubt that for a second...

Some people “ see, but they don’t see”

Some people “ see” the Earth as being flat —- you are probably a proud

member of that group also...

Think whatever you want.....say whatever you want....just at least try to offer a little proof....Orange Hitler's Lawyers tried to go Before 60 judges ( many appointed by Mr.Rump) and make their cases....they all failed....when it came to facts and evidence they didn’t have squat....the cases were thrown out almost immediately......I guess all the judges were corrupt weren’t they? Another big conspiracy.....what thechell is the matter with you.....it scares me to death that gullible people like you vote...thank God that many people have awakened and rejected your brand of horse crap—- thank God, the Mythical , Giant “ Red Wave” never appeared.....
“ You can’t fool all of the people all of the time”....
I get it. I do. I understand. People don't like to be told that everything they once knew is wrong. Your insults are clear indication that you are in denial, struggling to avoid what you must already suspect. I told you what happened. You can accept what I said or don't.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you are greatly and gravely misinformed. You ascribe these actions to Trump followers. Trump's followers were not violent and they were not responsible for the damage caused at the Capital that day. These were the actions of Antifa members under the guidance and support of the FBI and others including Nancy Pelosi. The so-called "riot" was a preplanned, staged event, intended to discredit the movement. It was all an act.
@Gospel Believer seems to have ignored the part in red.

If 150,000 Trump supporters planned to overthrow the US federal government on January 6, 2021, nothing would have been able to stop them.

This analysis reveals the truth is what you said, it was all an act, a preplanned, staged event, intended to discredit the MAGA movement. It's uncanny how TDS remains prominent 2 years into Biden's stolen election. Victimized, indoctrinated NPC sheeple, like @Gospel Believer continue the vitriole and abject hatred of Trump, relying on mockery, etc. Where is the litany of all the good that Biden accomplished in 2 years that they are proud of that MAGA?

Not even Demonrats where tee-shirts saying Biden is their President. They just continue to be fueled on pure hatred. The tactic is sophomoric, an Appeal to Poisoning the Well; demonize the man, you demonize the movement. But this is only true in Leftists minds. There are more patriots out their who voted to re-elect Trump than any President in history.
  • They want America to be great as it once was, before the Great Society eroded the Black man, Black family and reversed JFK's maxim of what you can do for your government.
  • They want a strong economy and a secure border.
  • They want prosperity for every American - including life for the unborn Americans.
  • They want peace with all nations.
  • Strong families and respect for father's and mother's.
  • They want to say Merry Christmas again and proudly return to our Christian culture, which is part of what made us great.

Only someone fully seduced by evil could think there is anything wrong with that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No one has ever gone up to heaven…

Paul did.....Study your Bible, you are a “ Poor Student of the Word”...... Scripture says that guys like you will “ stand ashamed”...... you certainly don’t want “ that “ to happen ,do you?

well, you might take that up with Jesus, being as how it is He Who said it,
and if i recall the Pauline passage correctly, imo he qualified it just fine?
although you are free to believe otherwise i guess
have a nice day

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
near as i can tell they have a healthy reverence for Jesus, so not sure what you mean there.
ok yes, i do, but then it might be argued that you are currently caught up in a Jesus Cult, too, see.
"As we said before, so I say it now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than you have received, let him be accursed" (Galatians Chapter 1 verse 9)

So, much for the koran, de book of mormon, marxist doctrine, and a whole bunch of "other gospels" out there.

Last edited: