Do We Thank Jesus For The Miracles In Our Lives?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you praise jesus for the blessings he has given you everyday

• Total voters

anglomatch

Jan 21, 2011
How many of us thank our saviour and god for the blessings that he showers upon us everyday in our life?Most of the times i forget i keep looking at all the bigger and greater things i want that i forget to thank him for the smalest miracles that he performs on me .

Reactions: anglomatch

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
I know right... a while back I realized the things I'm the least thankful for are some of the greatest gifts I receive... like each breath I take... I've been held under by a lot of big waves in my life and through those experiences I've realized that the thing I take most for granted is one of the greatest gifts I receive and the one I can live the least amount of time without... we don't really know what a great gift a breath is until it's taken away from us for a little while... haha... if we need a reminder all we have to do is hold our breath for a bit and then we'll see how valuable every breath is and how thankful we should constantly be.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness, I cry every.... single.... day.... of my life in gratitude.(Or get teary.)
I thank my Father, however, to be honest.

When I, by His Grace, decided He was the most important thing that exists -
and my focus was stayed on Him - then the miracles and gifts and peace that surpasses understanding and the Joy
and the Divine Love embueing sp?my heart gave me reason for humble gratitude and placed me in a state of awe.

It takes deliberate focus to place the mind on Him and His Presence.
Then, His wonders never cease.

A person cannot be grateful and thankful with their minds at the bar and watching nutty movies and living a life
not attuned to Him - their has to be the opening for this Grace of Gratitude.

Sorry if that sounded like a sermon. I feel strongly and simply about this secret to happiness.

:) Miss Hepburn

Reactions: gregg