Do you believe this is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God established PRECEPTS…of BEHAVIOR.
Add…an “o”….the PRECEPT of GOOD, in the likeness AS “GOD”.
Add….a “d”….the PRECEPT of DEVIL, in the likeness AS “EVIL”
Turn AROUND…FROM EVIL…FROM DEVIL…
And the REVERSE…is FROM
EVIL…to LIVE
is FROM
DEVIL…to LIVED

Angels were CREATED….Holy
Mankind was CREATED…Good

Angels AND mankind were CREATED and THEN MADE with the ABILITY to FREELY CHOOSE… to Believe and Do (behavior).according to what IS “holy”, what IS “good”.

Your LACK of FREEWILL to read, study, learn, Believe, Scripture regarding FREEWILL CHOICES, BEHAVIORS Angels and manKIND, Freely Chose to DO, and their “Consequences” thereof FOR their “CHOICES”… is painfully Obvious.

* Your repetitive DISBELIEF of Fallen Angels;
* Your failure to SEARCH the Scriptures yourself For Gods own revealed KNOWLEDGE.
* and your DEMAND others GIVE YOU “UNDERSTANDING” to satisfy your Carnal Mind…
* IS NOT an “OTHERS” JOB, to read, learn, believe, Gods provided Knowledge, “FOR YOU” or DISCOVER HOW TO, receive Gods Understanding of His Knowledge, “FOR YOU”.

You DENY ANY Angels have elected, chosen by exercising their own FREE-WILL, to themselves REJECT God, STAND AGAINST God. That’s on YOU, to exercise your own FREE-WILL to NOT read, NOT learn, NOT believe, NOT understand that which is REVEALED.

You attempting to PLACE blame, of your failures on OTHERS, is the oldest trick in the book and aside from being incredibly boring, it is laughable on it’s face.

Perhaps to AVOID making Foolish arguments you should spend some time looking up the;
65 times “A DEVIL” is mentioned in Scripture,
And the:
57 times “DEVILS” are mentioned in Scripture…

And come ARMED with the TRUTH of WHO or WHAT a DEVIL and DEVILS “are” and HOW and WHY they came to Be given such a Description.

Presently you are in attack and demand mode, which IS NOT anyone’s obligation to defend your attacks or appease your demands.

Establish your OWN Evidence to Support YOUR OWN STANDING…

2 Pet 2:
angels that sinned

Perhaps you should LEARN that that which “IS” HOLY, does NOT SIN.

Perhaps you should LEARN that that which “IS” HOLY…and COMMITS SIN….that “being”, IS NO LONGER HOLY! That “being” has “FALLEN AWAY FROM” being HOLY!

Not a complicated mystery!!

FALSE. I invent nothing regarding angels.
I do recognize and BELIEVE (unlike you) Gods Word of KNOWLEDGE, which REVEALS
Approx 1/3 of holy angels TURNED AGAINST GOD and ARE NO LONGER HOLY!

FALSE. I did Not mention FEAR. However that being another topic, Scripture itself mentions FEAR over 700 times, if that subject interests you.

I spoke of DEATH, to (you) a babe without understanding. My error, to have been fooled by your “title” of Christian that you revealed, and me for a moment believing you knew and understood the Difference between a Physical Mortal Death and a Death of Separation from God, of a mortal or immortal.
I apologize for not recognizing your lack of Spiritual understanding early on in conversing with you.
  • :tiphat:

It is expressly revealed IN Scripture, to which, I choose (unlike you) to Believe.

Rev 12:
[7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Good...you have quoted this at last - took your time Taken.

Can you describe for me the woman clothed with the sun?

Whats the meaning of this symbol? Do you believe its literal? is the dragon literal? Or does the dragon have symbolic meaning and if so, what?

I think you will find you are at the wrong end of the book to prove a fallen angel :phew:

Scripture itself reveals the origin.
Isa 14:
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Not my JOB to read, study, learn, FOR YOU, WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHERE…became of Lucifer..
Do you know what really funny about you quoting this passage? I'll include @MA2444 in this as well as they stumbled over this chapter as well.

Read the Translators notes for this verse.

NET
What is the background for the imagery in vv. 12–15? This whole section (vv. 4b–21) is directed to the king of Babylon, who is clearly depicted as a human ruler. Other kings of the earth address him in vv. 9ff., he is called “the man” in v. 16, and, according to vv. 19–20, he possesses a physical body. Nevertheless the language of vv. 12–15 has led some to see a dual referent in the taunt song.

The meaning of this chapter is so obvious a 10 year old sunday school student could work out who the taunt is referring to.

If you want the passage explained further simply ask.

I will ignore the remainder of your reply as this error here needs correcting first...in doing so I hope you never misuse this section like you & @MA2444 have done here

Facts:

Nowhere in this random out of context chapter in Isaiah does it mention the terms "devil", "satan" or "fallen angel". Not only have you inferred it you are forcing so many man made notions upon you would be better off writing your own Bible and following that!

Lucifer (morning or day star) is identified in the text not with a rebel angel. It is explicitly stated:

"Take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased!" (verse 4!). The preceding chapter is a prophecy against Babylon itself, but now the prophecy is directed against the king of Babylon. What you are learning here is sound Bible reading - textual context and staying within the confines of the text.

Questions for you & @MA2444 to answer (I bet you run a mile! :running:)

Is your satan really accompanied by the noise of viols (sound of harps? (verse 11):jest:

Is your satan to be covered by worms in the grave (Verse 11) or is he not rather to be cast into the lake of fire? Chkl:

Why is your satan desirous of a place "in the sides of the north"? (verse 13). coffee:

If your Satan is a rebel angel, why is he called "the man"? in verse 16?

What land has Satan possessed the destruction of which results in his dishonourable burial? See verse 20!

Where are satan's people buried? verse 20

When did Satan have charge over a prison, refusing to let the people go home? verse 17.

I think the point has been made.

Both your replies have shown how poorly you treat the text. You need to approach the Word with care and with the mindset of being teachable. You should ask questions of the Word and allow it to answer, rather than making gross assumptions which both of you have done in this thread.

Lets see how you fare.

F2F

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you describe for me the woman clothed with the sun?
Whats the meaning of this symbol?
Do you believe its literal?
is the dragon literal? Or does the dragon have symbolic meaning and if so, what?
Do you know what really funny about you quoting this passage?

Questions for you & @MA2444 to answer (I bet you run a mile! :running:)

Is your satan really accompanied by the noise of viols (sound of harps?
Is your satan to be covered by worms in the grave (Verse 11) or is he not rather to be cast into the lake of fire?
Why is your satan desirous of a place "in the sides of the north"?
If your Satan is a rebel angel, why is he called "the man"?
What land has Satan possessed the destruction of which results in his dishonourable burial?
Where are satan's people buried?
When did Satan have charge over a prison, refusing to let the people go home?

F2F

I trust to believe Scripture is LITERALLY TRUE!

I don’t HAVE a “satan”!

I conclude we stand in disagreement …
I believe holy and unholy angels exist.
You believe all angels are holy.

I conclude your questions are foolish, unlearned and are worthy of ignoring.
2 Tim 2:
[23] But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I trust to believe Scripture is LITERALLY TRUE!

I don’t HAVE a “satan”!

I conclude we stand in disagreement …
I believe holy and unholy angels exist.
You believe all angels are holy.

I conclude your questions are foolish, unlearned and are worthy of ignoring.
2 Tim 2:
[23] But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Glory to God,
Taken
Rather underwhelming and not one question even attempted to give an answer.

It's Your satan when you create it in your own mind (a false god)...it exists as a fabrication to satisfy your own paradigm.

Why couldn't you speak to Genesis 3:22?
Why could you not speak to Isaiah 14?
Why couldn't you speak to 2 Peter 2?

You are more than willing to force notions upon them initially but when challenged and shown a more deeper truth you do the above.

BTW its not a literal reading of the Word which you hold to, its the mental images you attach to a Word like adversary, or false accuser, or day star etc. Someone placed those mental images long ago into your mind, which has ingrained into your thinking to the point you can't see the primary meaning of the Word. You understand how damaging this is?

You are not dissimilar to Nicodemus who attached the idea of entering his mothers womb to being born again! You attached the idea of a rebel angel who rules in some place of darkness - the image you have may even go so far as to have him with a pick-fork and a long tail.

This goes beyond being right and wrong - you have a serious problem with the way you read the Bible and interpret its meaning.

You need help.

F2F

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather underwhelming and not one question even attempted to give an answer.

It's Your satan when you create it in your own mind (a false god)...it exists as a fabrication to satisfy your own paradigm.

Why couldn't you speak to Genesis 3:22?
Why could you not speak to Isaiah 14?
Why couldn't you speak to 2 Peter 2?

You are more than willing to force notions upon them initially but when challenged and shown a more deeper truth you do the above.

BTW its not a literal reading of the Word which you hold to, its the mental images you attach to a Word like adversary, or false accuser, or day star etc. Someone placed those mental images long ago into your mind, which has ingrained into your thinking to the point you can't see the primary meaning of the Word. You understand how damaging this is?

You are not dissimilar to Nicodemus who attached the idea of entering his mothers womb to being born again! You attached the idea of a rebel angel who rules in some place of darkness - the image you have may even go so far as to have him with a pick-fork and a long tail.

This goes beyond being right and wrong - you have a serious problem with the way you read the Bible and interpret its meaning.

You need help.

F2F

FYI your uninformed opinion of me has zero interest to me, zero consequences to me and zero effect on my personal relationship with the Lord God.
Worry about and attend to your own misguided beliefs.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FYI your uninformed opinion of me has zero interest to me, zero consequences to me and zero effect on my personal relationship with the Lord God.
Worry about and attend to your own misguided beliefs.
I'm not sure why you keep referring to these unrelated matters. The questions relate to Bible sections you quoted in support of your beliefs.
If you are not wanting to answer or speak to them that's your prerogative. However, do not claim my beliefs to be misguided when you show an unwillingness to engage with the text (or my questions). This is being dishonest.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Honesty is very much a "subjective opinion" when all of the "facts" are not being considered.
This is true, though I liken it to the Lords words, "by their fruit you shall know them"...so far, the overreaction from you both reveals a deeper underlying issue with your faith. I've asked questions of the hope you both have with gentleness and respect, even highlighting the folly in your resistance but still nothing in return, but "goodbye!"

If you cannot prove what you believe what options are left?

1. Learn and grow
2 Defend and resist

I've seen lots of 2 in this forum, rarely, if ever, 1.

If you believe passionately in a fallen angel, so much so you are willing to be become offended when proven wrong, ought you not to be able to clearly and concisely prove its existence? For 12 years now only one person truly gave it a good go and that was Aunty Jane, and in the end she eventually found she wasn't able support her belief and arrived at point 2. To her credit she persisted!

I've enjoyed testing John 20 and asking of it some important questions, which I've arrived at answers which are consistent with the complete Word. Maybe there are questions which some people don't want to ask or answer. If so, what does that tell you about their faith?

F2F

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
...a true assessment of His Angels?

Praise the Lord, you angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders! 103:21 Praise the Lord, all you warriors of his, you servants of his who carry out his desires! Ps 103:20–21.

I'm consistently hearing in this forum of fallen angels which clearly is a contraction to the above truth.

Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored, 6:10 may your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven Mt 6:9–10.

Is His Will always done in Heaven?

So do His Angels "always" do His Pleasure?
Is His Will "always" done in Heaven?

Many of you reading this would say NO! God is not in control of His own House; the Divine Nature being pure, perfect and Holy can sin :eek:

Carry through the logic...you wrestle for 70 odd years in the flesh suffering with temptation and sin only to find you will sin as a divine being :eek:

Have you got the whole fallen angel doctrine entirely wrong?

99% of this forum are in this position of error!

99% of this forum do not know the God of Psalm 103:20-21 & Matthew 6:9-10

Proceed...

F2F

Have you not read that God will judge the heavenly hosts in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth and they will be gathered together and imprisoned in a cistern/pit for many days to await the time of their punishment. Why are the heavenly hosts judged? Why are the kings of the earth judged? Why does Paul say this: - Ephesians 6:12: 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I have no wish to argue against the scriptures.

As for your arrogant assumption concerning how we comply within the context of the scriptures, that is for us to sort out just as it is your responsibility to sort out your own mess in this same area. I can only fix up my own mess and have no interest in trying to fix up your mess as well.

Goodbye.

Reactions: Spyder

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you not read that God will judge the heavenly hosts in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth and they will be gathered together and imprisoned in a cistern/pit for many days to await the time of their punishment. Why are the heavenly hosts judged?
Provide the passage please.
Why are the kings of the earth judged? Why does Paul say this: - Ephesians 6:12: 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
I see what you are doing here.

When you read, "heavenly realms", you know its translated "high places"...Gk EPOURANIOS (KJV) and for good reason!

You don't believe that's talking about God's dwelling place do you? Surely not.

Paul in Ephesians 1:3 sets the scene of Christ in "the" Heavens, verses those evil Spiritual Rulers on earth (high places!)! Paul is referring to the ruling bodies of his time! The Spiritual forces at work in the current Spiritual Realms - the "high places" spoke of the evil kings of the Old Testament times.

I'm really taken back you would slight the Heavens with Spiritual Evil and not have the insight to see the thrust of Paul's exhortation and warning here.

The weapons of the Dragon’s warfare (Rev 13) are carnal, fleshly thinking, and uses imprisonment, torture, confiscation, fire, and sword - these heavenly rulers (Rome, Pharisees & Sadducees etc) abuse their high powers, however the weapons Paul is expounding is “the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God" from Heaven!

Consider how appropriate Paul's words are now?

10:3 For though we live as human beings, we do not wage war according to human standards, 10:4 for the weapons of our warfare are not human weapons, but are made powerful by God for tearing down strongholds. We tear down arguments 10:5 and every arrogant obstacle that is raised up against the knowledge of God, and we take every thought captive to make it obey Christ. 2 Co 10:3–5.

How ironic is it Jay, that you would believe and teach that the Christian here is being asked to battle with giant supernatural enemies whom they cannot see or name.

Mind blowing!

F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unlike Jay, I do not fight like a man beating the air! While Jay is beating up on those in the Heavens (good luck!)...The true apostles /disciples struck real blows at real adversaries (satan).

"Instead I subdue my body and make it my slave, so that after preaching to others I myself will not be disqualified.

Amen.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unlike Jay, I do not fight like a man beating the air! While Jay is beating up on those in the Heavens (good luck!)...The true apostles /disciples struck real blows at real adversaries (satan).

"Instead I subdue my body and make it my slave, so that after preaching to others I myself will not be disqualified.

Amen.

It is the context that is important and it seems that you are missing plenty of context. Good luck with not being disqualified, I fear that the opposite will happen to you.

Kabone

May 15, 2024
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
I have wondered if sin exists in heaven for a couple reasons. Some sin is from actions; some sin is from simply thoughts, namely lust. Genesis talks about how angels would descend on earth, take the pretty women, and have sex with them. There’s more than just 1 sin in that.
The other reason could be considered blasphemy, and I heard that is the 1 unforgivable sin, so I’m really hesitant to mention it. It has to do with god’s residence, a commandment, and jealousy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you keep referring to these unrelated matters. The questions relate to Bible sections you quoted in support of your beliefs.
If you are not wanting to answer or speak to them that's your prerogative. However, do not claim my beliefs to be misguided when you show an unwillingness to engage with the text (or my questions). This is being dishonest.

I was expressly honest in saying we DISAGREE.

You claim…

ALL angels are holy.

Scripture reveals…God IS HOLY.
Pss 99:
[5] Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.

I am NOT going to give you a lesson in what HOLY and UNHOLY means.

ALL angels were CREATED HOLY…and with God and SERVE God according to the HOLY Gods WILL.

Luke 9:
[26] For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Matt 13:
[41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matt.16
[27] For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his work

We should ALSO have LEARNED “holy angels have freewill” to choose to NOT SERVE God according to Gods WILL….and FORFEIT their holiness…..(and Heavenly estate)…

Matt 25:
[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

IF you do NOT recognize the DIFFERENCES between what and who IS HEAVENLY and HOLY and what and who is cast out of Heaven and occupying earth and UNHOLY…
YOU have missed a VERY Basic teaching of Gods Knowledge revealed for your benefit to know Gods Truth.

HOLY angels, Gods own WORD reveals…the Lord God acknowledges the HOLY Angels…as HIS (Lord Gods) POSSESSION…

UNHOLY angels, Gods own WORD reveals…the Lord God acknowledges the UNHOLY angels….as the DEVILS (his) POSSESSIONS.

Seems you are advocating…Angels that SINNED…are HOLY…

Absolutely DISAGREE.

2 Pet 2:
[4] For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Not my job to hear, read, learn, study FOR YOU.
Not my job to UNDERSTAND for you.

IS my prerogative to hear, read, learn, study, TRUST and BELIEVE the Word of God and encourage you to do the same….and your prerogative to do so or not.

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would say God is in control of everything and He does all for His glory. This includes doing things that seem to be mistakes. God has a purpose for everything He does. I would like Him to give me more answers but i suppose these come in time. I believe God is in control of everything He has to be to be fully powerful but compassionate.

Reactions: face2face

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
So who was the Adversary?
Any thoughts...we know it wasn't a fallen angel so who?
We do?

Lucifer was cast from Heaven down to earth. Lucifer is that adversary.

The idea that Lucifer has not yet been cast out is groundless.
Unless someone wish to concede God sent his Lucifer to obey God's will in the garden. And later, all through scripture both old and new and because Lucifer has not yet fallen or been cast from Heaven.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was expressly honest in saying we DISAGREE.

You claim…

Scripture reveals…God IS HOLY.
Pss 99:
[5] Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
True. And all the Holy Angels have been made subject to Christ Mat. 28:18; Jn 5:22, 27; 1 Pet. 3:22

No such thing as an unholy divine Angel.

I am NOT going to give you a lesson in what HOLY and UNHOLY means.

ALL angels were CREATED HOLY…and with God and SERVE God according to the HOLY Gods WILL.

Luke 9:
[26] For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Matt 13:
[41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matt.16
[27] For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his work

We should ALSO have LEARNED “holy angels have freewill” to choose to NOT SERVE God according to Gods WILL….and FORFEIT their holiness…..(and Heavenly estate)…

Matt 25:
[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

IF you do NOT recognize the DIFFERENCES between what and who IS HEAVENLY and HOLY and what and who is cast out of Heaven and occupying earth and UNHOLY…
YOU have missed a VERY Basic teaching of Gods Knowledge revealed for your benefit to know Gods Truth.

HOLY angels, Gods own WORD reveals…the Lord God acknowledges the HOLY Angels…as HIS (Lord Gods) POSSESSION…

UNHOLY angels, Gods own WORD reveals…the Lord God acknowledges the UNHOLY angels….as the DEVILS (his) POSSESSIONS.

Seems you are advocating…Angels that SINNED…are HOLY…
You are yet to prove a Divine Holy Angel can sin - I've been waiting for you to show me your evidence and so far its a lot of fluff!

Absolutely DISAGREE.

2 Pet 2:
[4] For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Not my job to hear, read, learn, study FOR YOU.
Not my job to UNDERSTAND for you.

IS my prerogative to hear, read, learn, study, TRUST and BELIEVE the Word of God and encourage you to do the same….and your prerogative to do so or not.
And I asked you what Bible story is 2 Peter 2 referring to? Who were cast down in the earth reserved for later judgement?

Comón Taken THINK!

We know its not speaking of Divine Messengers - these are human sinners!

WHO?

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Duck Muscles

Read the Translators notes for Isaiah 14

NET
What is the background for the imagery in vv. 12–15? This whole section (vv. 4b–21) is directed to the king of Babylon, who is clearly depicted as a human ruler. Other kings of the earth address him in vv. 9ff., he is called “the man” in v. 16, and, according to vv. 19–20, he possesses a physical body. Nevertheless the language of vv. 12–15 has led some to see a dual referent in the taunt song.

Facts:

Nowhere in this random out of context chapter in Isaiah does it mention the terms "devil", "satan" or "fallen angel". Not only have you inferred it you are forcing so many man made notions upon you would be better off writing your own Bible and following that!

Lucifer (morning or day star) is identified in the text not with a rebel angel. It is explicitly stated:

"Take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased!" (verse 4!). The preceding chapter is a prophecy against Babylon itself, but now the prophecy is directed against the king of Babylon. What you are learning here is sound Bible reading - textual context and staying within the confines of the text.

Is your satan really accompanied by the noise of viols (sound of harps? (verse 11)

Is your satan to be covered by worms in the grave (Verse 11) or is he not rather to be cast into the lake of fire?

Why is your satan desirous of a place "in the sides of the north"? (verse 13).

If your Satan is a rebel angel, why is he called "the man"? in verse 16?

What land has Satan possessed the destruction of which results in his dishonourable burial? See verse 20!

Where are satan's people buried? verse 20

When did Satan have charge over a prison, refusing to let the people go home? verse 17.

Both your replies have shown how poorly you treat the text. You need to approach the Word with care and with the mindset of being teachable. You should ask questions of the Word and allow it to answer, rather than making gross assumptions which both of you have done in this thread.

Lets see how you fare.

F2F

BTW @Taken didn't answer one question Duck Muscles, not one!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have wondered if sin exists in heaven for a couple reasons. Some sin is from actions; some sin is from simply thoughts, namely lust. Genesis talks about how angels would descend on earth, take the pretty women, and have sex with them.
Blasphemy to defile God's Dwelling place. You did not refer to the Scripture because you know you cannot prove such claims merely smear the record with your false opinions.

There’s more than just 1 sin in that.
The other reason could be considered blasphemy, and I heard that is the 1 unforgivable sin, so I’m really hesitant to mention it. It has to do with god’s residence, a commandment, and jealousy.
More of the same.

Boy the spiritual smarts are low on this subject at the moment.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is the context that is important and it seems that you are missing plenty of context. Good luck with not being disqualified, I fear that the opposite will happen to you.
Am I right to say you believe your warfare is with the unseen / unknown evil powers in the Heavens?

How are you going with that battle Jay?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Am I right to say you believe your warfare is with the unseen / unknown evil powers in the Heavens?

How are you going with that battle Jay?

Is this a little ironic? Your poking fun at what Paul wrote to the Ephesians which we should take seriously.

Ephesians 6:10-20: - 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will boldly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it fearlessly, as I should.

It is God who has told us that He would Judge the heavenly Hosts in Heaven. We are told to be watches of God's hand working to subdue Satan and the other heavenly hosts that are working with Him to oppose God and His purposes.

It is just sad that you cannot understand the scriptures.

Goodbye