• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think that Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is mostly positive or negative for humankind?

• Total voters

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AI is a tool, and like any tool, it can be used for either good or evil. Knowing man's fallen nature, it will most assuredly be used for evil. I strongly suspect the image of the beast will be at least partly AI.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AI is a tool, and like any tool, it can be used for either good or evil. Knowing man's fallen nature, it will most assuredly be used for evil. I strongly suspect the image of the beast will be at least partly AI.
and he giveth LIFE unto the image so that the image could SPEAK . ME SUSPECTS YOU SPOT ON RIGHT my friend .
So lets do us some examinations .
The entire digital system will be run through AI .
Did you know that under the digital system cometh the CBDC .
DID you know they even admitted this can be used to COMPLETELY cut anyone off from BUYING , and or SELLING .
WHO is behind the big five G digital system . THE TEN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES . KNOWN as or called the D TEN .
Now ask youself something . DOES the number TEN mean anything to you . WHERE have you heard
anything about TEN RULERS persay RULING ONE HOUR WITH THE BEAST
and this beast has an image that can speak and can cause all that CONFORM NOT , WORSHIP NOT
SO YEAH I WOULD SAY YOU RIGHT ON MY FRIEND . THINGS are being prepared and fast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you guys think that Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is mostly positive or negative for humankind?​

OP ^

Negative!

Background -
John McCarthy, American 1927-2011
Computer scientist.
Cognitive scientist.
Along with other scientists coined the phrase, Artificial Intelligence.

Computer is a processing machine.
Cognitive is a human mind processing information based on a logical understanding.

Psychology is one persons MIND convincing an other persons MIND there is only ONE Logical Conclusion. (Simplified to Brain Washing, by, through, of a multitude of techniques, from fear to promises of safety.)

McCarthy’s basic premise was promoting; “machines have beliefs”!! Accomplished by, through, of “logic programing”.

“Artificial Intelligence” is simply another more sophisticated, and broad scale HOAX of mind control with the superficial byline;
AS IF, a MACHINE has a capability of establishing a conscience belief!

Machines do not have a conscience belief!
Machines are Programed to Feed an individuals MIND with an other’s MINDFUL Psychological beliefs AS the only Factual Truth.

Scriptural Warning…Scriptural Teaching

Col 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Prov 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Rom 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Rather odd that all the Devices in place , AI , etc , when asked questions sure seem to answer IN THE ALL INCLUSIVE WAY .
RATHER ODD huh . Eactly my friend . AI seems to sure be RAINBOW FRIENDLY
AI sure seems to follow a new age pattern . GEE , WONDER WHY THAT MIGHT BE . OH , MAYBE MEN HAVE PROGRAMMED
it to be LIKE THAT . just saying .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are basically two types or methods of developing any kind or AI program or system. The original early method was the human rules-based method whereby a person would generate the rules (IF this -Then do this or that statements) that the program could use to develop solutions or produce by executing human-controlled and based commands.

And in the last 20 years we now have AI systems that take the initial human based rules set and create new rules based on these and all data inputs given to it or at its disposal from a multitude of sources.....video, speech. voice, writing in languages... Now the robot AI is more harmless to humans as it is designed for usually one major function and even to enhance or even replace the human worker in many places of industry, Now the biblical type evil type of AI system of course is the human brain-washing types that are still in their infancy like search engines, fact checkers, chatbots, etc, These will eventually feed into a more centralized AI brain system and these then to even a higher centralized system.

The goal of sheer evil on earth is to build a pyramid-style mega super global AI brain a.k.a. 'the all seeing eye' to become the Queen cyborg that will literally i/f interface with worker cyborgs ...YOU. The ultimate brain-washing human-machine interface that will cause a worker cyborg to execute commands on demand, without any human traits or inhabitations and awareness of spirituality and its connection to their Creator.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
There's a TON of hype about AI at the moment...
And I really don't understand the hype. It's nothing more than a dedicated database and a search engine similar to what you use to search for anything on the internet.
That's it....that's all there is to it.

AI currently has no discernment, intuitive logic or the creative processes the way humans do.
It doesn't know if you are lying or telling the truth.
When it comes to opinions....it can only tell you what you want to hear instead of the.truth or even what you need to hear.

Most people have been using "AI" for years and don't know it.

Go to Google and type "Climate change is"
And then look at the auto fill possibilities.
Everything from t-shirt offers to the next rally in favor or fraud. (Depends upon you)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Artificial Intelligence, as is commonly thought about, honestly is a lie, good for Terminator movies though.
There are evil intelligences working before and now though.
Those evil intelligences do have influence over the minds of people, sometimes just oppressing them, sometimes possessing them.
The minds of the AI programmers for example.
People willingly do wrong things for what they consider good reasons.
AI will become more sophisticated, but unless it can be demonically possessed to speak their thoughts and do their actions, it is still just dead cold programming.
Yes AI could coldly kill you, if programmed to do that.

Ephesians 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd that all the Devices in place , AI , etc , when asked questions sure seem to answer IN THE ALL INCLUSIVE WAY .
RATHER ODD huh . Eactly my friend . AI seems to sure be RAINBOW FRIENDLY
AI sure seems to follow a new age pattern . GEE , WONDER WHY THAT MIGHT BE . OH , MAYBE MEN HAVE PROGRAMMED
it to be LIKE THAT . just saying .
The concept is not new. The method (ie using a Computer) is fairly recent.

For example; Look at the History of the Catechism and it multiple times revising and adding. It is a teaching method to teach youngsters WHAT to BELIEVE and WHY.

WHAT to teach is not secret….being THE Knowledge God gave mankind..
WHAT tHAT Knowledge “MEANS”, It’s WHY, It’s UNDERSTANDING….not for man to DECIDE.

UNDERSTANDING Gods “knowledge” IS gifted by, through, of God Himself….TO men.

Computers are “Programed”…by WHOM?
Who knows.
Catechism books (for example) are “written and revised” by WHOM?
Who knows.

Point being, WHY rely on or trust men you do not KNOW, to Explain the Understanding of Gods Word…….WHEN Scripture itself reveals Understanding Gods word ONLY Comes from God Himself! (1 Chr 22:12)
Also;
Ex 31:3
Luke 24:45

Glory to God,
God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
And I really don't understand the hype. It's nothing more than a dedicated database and a search engine similar to what you use to search for anything on the internet.

AI currently has no discernment, intuitive logic or the creative processes the way humans do.
When it comes to opinions....it can only tell you what you want to hear instead of the.truth or even what you need to hear.

Everything from t-shirt offers to the next rally in favor or fraud. (Depends upon you)
Computer Social Medias are marketed as a means for individuals to connect and have personal interactions with other individuals.

AI is a kin to an “eavesdropper” not only “listening” to individuals personal interactions BUT IS a COLLECTOR, CATEGORY SORTER and DISTRIBUTOR of individuals PERSONAL information …
NAMES, LOCATIONS, RELATIVES, ASSOCIATIONS, BELIEFS, LIKES, DISLIKES, on and on.

The DISTRIBUTION of an individuals PRIVATE information HAS NO LIMIT via AI…
Governments, Friends, Neighbors, Businesses, Thieves, Enemies, on and on ALL through AI GAIN ACCESS to an individuals PRIVATE information and PERSONALLY Decide, Choose, TARGET other individuals…
WITH..Good, Honorable, Wicked, Evil INTENTS.

The FACT IS: A “TARGETED” individual can DISCOVER “THEY” have been “TARGETED”, WITH…Good, Honorable INTENTS, AND BY WHOM.

The CONUNDRUM IS: A “TARGETED” individual BY INTENTS of a Wicked, Evil Other, IS SHROUDED IN MYSTERY and SECRECY.

When an individual IS Negatively Targeted, Attacked, BY an Unknown, Masked, Hidden, Obscure Perpetuator…
The individual SUFFERS the CONSEQUENCE of the Negative Targeted Attack, WITHOUT A RECOURSE For JUSTICE to Be Effected.

I suppose an individual Negatively Harmed BY a government, business, or unknown stranger…could exert endless effort in trying to FIND WHO CAUSED the HARM to him By, Through, Of a computer loaded with YOUR information and YOU have NO common or legal ACCESS TO VIEW, CONTROL, REMOVE personal private information ABOUT YOU.

Surely you are aware one Entity Claiming, your personal information IS SECURE “with them” IS comforting to consider and Trust….BUT Are FALSE Claims.

BECAUSE: SKILLED, UNDERHANDED, “HACKERS” are DEPENDING on And REEKING HAVOC Against individuals WHO have been comforted, considered, Trusted, Collectors OF individuals private personal information …
IS SECURE “with THEM” ! It Isn’t!

AND “often” the “THEM”
ARE the “same” SKILLED, UNDERHANDED, HACKERS!

In the USA, “An individuals RIGHT to PRIVACY” for Decades has BEEN under ATTACK, and in these days is at a point of “NON EXISTENT”…BY the “SUPPOSED good guys AND bad guys”.

AI- is simply a Modern Technological means (marketed to the People at Large as a marvelous Conventient and SECURE method of Communication)…
But IN REALITY IS USED (BY “bad guys with INTENDED Harm…..AND BY “positioned supposed “good guys” to huddle together, devise plots, AGAINST THE very PEOPLE who have Seated THEM or Support THEM in their Authority Positions.)

And an individuals RECOURSE…? ZIP…or perhaps consideration of a LONG time consuming and COSTLY attempt TO PROVE WHO specifically MISHANDLED their information and caused them harm.
LOL computer Clitch…no reprieve!
Too bad, so sad, get over it!

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...

I think that is literally the point.

People are increasingly encouraged to "rely" on Artificial Intelligence for the answers to literally EVERYTHING, when all it does is rehash fundamentally flawed human viewpoints. Even the smartest and most sophisticated of machines is still an object without a soul in itself.

Maybe some people will even stop going to church altogether because they can argue they have a handy robot on their phone to tell them everything they need to know about religion, for example.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that is literally the point.

People are increasingly encouraged to "rely" on Artificial Intelligence for the answers to literally EVERYTHING, when all it does is rehash fundamentally flawed human viewpoints. Even the smartest and most sophisticated of machines is still an object without a soul in itself.

Maybe some people will even stop going to church altogether because they can argue they have a handy robot on their phone to tell them everything they need to know about religion, for example.

The problem is the database....and that things can be changed.
There is no deductive reasoning behind AI as of yet. I don't think that there will be.

I have been watching the modern Bibles. And the translations have been changing every year. Nothing major but enough subtle changes that it's disconcerting with me.

I use online, electronic and printed Bibles. The online bibles are the ones that keep changing with "updates".

I'm a little worried that they are going to update things to the point that they begin licensing sin. And with an AI to tell them they are supposed to live in sin.