Do you know that God can tell where your heart is with even 1.00?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
We tend to believe that we have to be rich in order to be discovered as greedy or to reveal unbelief in our heart towards God.

But that is not true at all!

If you only have 1.00 to your NAME, will you part with it without hesitation for another, especially for a child of God?
Or are you more likely to not part with it for FEAR that you will have nothing left for yourself? And are in fear because you don't trust God's promises,(such as give and IT shall be given unto you, in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over), which is UNBELIEF because you are wondering where YOU are going to get more money, you are putting trust in you and your money instead of God's Word that says to cast all of our cared upon Him to provide!
When God brought the Hebrew children out of the ungodly world, to begin them into their wilderness walk to learn to LEAN ON HIM to FIND the path to their PROMISED LAND He promised them was theirs if they just TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD/Christ, to teach them how to trust Him, did He not supply everything they needed? Even fed them with manna, their clothes did not wear out, nor their shoes and He even brought forth water from the Rock.

Manna is angel's food and the water is the living water whom is ALSO Christ. We must remember that:

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
KJV
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV
They could not digest(BELIEVE AND UNDERSTAND) the Word of God for they did not have the Spirit to help them as we do for we have a better covenant with better promises because the Spirit guides us, they had no helper. They only had the written law, but not the Word indwelling them as we have Christ and the Spirit.

John 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
KJV
1 Cor 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
KJV

We are being perfected as angels, for it is written that in the resurrection we shall be as the angels. I believe that angels are kings and priests that inherit heaven which is higher life to rule on the earth as ministers of God's Word to keep the Word alive. Even heavenly Jerusalem will come down to earth in the new world to come. Low life are those who do evil and have nothing but curses torment and always in the heat of things in misery.

Ps 78:24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
KJV

Feed upon the Word for it is the breakfast of TRUE CHAMPIONS for God is their Father and all things(good) are possible WITH(walking together) God. Allow the Word to wash away those sinful thoughts and deeds, so that you can walk in the newness of LIFE EVERLASTING!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We are being perfected as angels, for it is written that in the resurrection we shall be as the angels. I believe that angels are kings and priests that inherit heaven which is higher life to rule on the earth as ministers of God's Word to keep the Word alive. Even heavenly Jerusalem will come down to earth in the new world to come. Low life are those who do evil and have nothing but curses torment and always in the heat of things in misery.
This is not correct. We will be like angels, not as angels. Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25. The similarity with Angels is based on the fact that we will not marry or be given in marriage. Angels cannot be kings and priests because these titles are of the earth Hebrews 1:7. There is only one priest in heaven according to the order of Melchizedek. He is the great high priest who intercedes on our behalf to Father. Hebrews 4:14-15, Hebrews 5:10,
The Godhead does not need kings in heaven because they already reign and have done so throughout eternity.

Shalom!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Angelina said:
This is not correct. We will be like angels, not as angels. Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25. The similarity with Angels is based on the fact that we will not marry or be given in marriage. Angels cannot be kings and priests because these titles are of the earth Hebrews 1:7. There is only one priest in heaven according to the order of Melchizedek. He is the great high priest who intercedes on our behalf to Father. Hebrews 4:14-15, Hebrews 5:10,
The Godhead does not need kings in heaven because they already reign and have done so throughout eternity.

Shalom!
1 Peter 2:9
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
KJV
Ps 78:25
KJV
Matt 22:30
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
KJV
Rev 5:10
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
KJV
Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
KJV
Rom 13:1-4
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
KJV

Good angels and bad angels all work for God. The whole book of the REVELATION of Christ is about God sending the angels to do what He sends them to do!

It seems that you forget that once the 1,000 years where the body of Christ reigns with a rod of iron with the Head on earth, that heavenly Jerusalem the bride and wife of the Lamb the holy city comes down to earth.

Rev 21:9-10
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
KJV
Rev 21:22-24
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
KJV

Rev 12:5
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
KJV

Rev 2:26-27
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
KJV

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good angels and bad angels all work for God. The whole book of the REVELATION of Christ is about God sending the angels to do what He sends them to do! It seems that you forget that once the 1,000 years where the body of Christ reigns with a rod of iron with the Head on earth, that heavenly Jerusalem the bride and wife of the Lamb the holy city comes down to earth.
None of your quotes even suggest that we will become angels when we get to heaven. Your doctrine re; angels is in err.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
The scripture you have quoted when in context is about whose wife a woman will be in heaven if she married all the brothers of one family. Jesus replied that we will be as the angels who do not marry, neither are they given in marriage.... :huh:

Also note: the clear distinction between angels of God and mankind who enter heaven being saved by grace through faith in Jesus.

Hebrews 2
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.

17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Shalom!

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
afaithfulone4u said:
I believe that angels are kings and priests that inherit heaven which is higher life to rule on the earth as ministers of God's Word to keep the Word alive.
Just where do you get that idea? I find no Bible verse that supports it.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
afaithfulone4u said:
We tend to believe that we have to be rich in order to be discovered as greedy or to reveal unbelief in our heart towards God.

But that is not true at all!

If you only have 1.00 to your NAME, will you part with it without hesitation for another, especially for a child of God?
Or are you more likely to not part with it for FEAR that you will have nothing left for yourself? And are in fear because you don't trust God's promises,(such as give and IT shall be given unto you, in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over), which is UNBELIEF because you are wondering where YOU are going to get more money, you are putting trust in you and your money instead of God's Word that says to cast all of our cared upon Him to provide!
When God brought the Hebrew children out of the ungodly world, to begin them into their wilderness walk to learn to LEAN ON HIM to FIND the path to their PROMISED LAND He promised them was theirs if they just TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD/Christ, to teach them how to trust Him, did He not supply everything they needed? Even fed them with manna, their clothes did not wear out, nor their shoes and He even brought forth water from the Rock.

Manna is angel's food and the water is the living water whom is ALSO Christ. We must remember that:

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
KJV
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV
They could not digest(BELIEVE AND UNDERSTAND) the Word of God for they did not have the Spirit to help them as we do for we have a better covenant with better promises because the Spirit guides us, they had no helper. They only had the written law, but not the Word indwelling them as we have Christ and the Spirit.

John 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
KJV
1 Cor 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
KJV

Ps 78:24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
KJV

Feed upon the Word for it is the breakfast of TRUE CHAMPIONS for God is their Father and all things(good) are possible WITH(walking together) God. Allow the Word to wash away those sinful thoughts and deeds, so that you can walk in the newness of LIFE EVERLASTING!
1 Corinthians 6:
2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Dodo_David said:
Just where do you get that idea? I find no Bible verse that supports it.
Do you call angels, ministers and messengers of God? God does, even Satan has minister's meaning fallen ones that obey him in this earth, remember the wicked principalities and powers of the wicked heavenlies? John was a messenger of God as was Jesus and all government is ordained minister's of God rather for the saved or the lost.
Ps 104:4
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
KJV
2 Cor 6:4
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
KJV

Speaking of Satan and his ministers or fallen angels or messengers on this earth:
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
KJV

2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
KJV

John the Baptist as a MESSENGER of God:
Matt 11:10
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
KJV

Government as ministers for God and messengers of judgment:
Rom 13:1-6
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
KJV

Stephens martyred face shone as an angel as he was being prepared to be:
Acts 6:15-7:1
15 And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.
KJV

All government are ministers and messengers of God rather THEY know God or not, they still work for Him. Priests are to keep the Word of God alive in the earth to teach us how to obey God, and officials are to take care of the consequences for those who reject God's righteous ways and HATE His Word that brings peace and bring upon themselves just dues for their actions. There is to be NO SEPARATION between church and state, meaning God's Word and government, for when you take His Word out of government, you have CORRUPTION, Chaos, Darkness upon God earth that He created to be walking in the LIGHT OF HIS WORD.
1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
KJV

Jesus came to restore us unto holiness AS angels of God who will judge the FALLEN ANGELS. For there will be SOME VACANCIES IN HEAVEN SOON.
Heb 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
KJV

When we feed on the Bread of life(Christ or the Word.. of God) we are eating ANGELS FOOD.
Ps 78:25
KJV
What would be the purpose of eating Angels food?

Eric E Stahl said:
1 Corinthians 6:
2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
That is right, we are going to judge the fallen angels who will be thrown down from heaven just as soon as the MAN CHILD(body of Christ) is CAUGHT UP to God's throne(RULING AND REIGNING on the earth) as those holy in Christ will replace them.
Rev 12:5-12
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
KJV

Rev 2:26-27
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
KJV

Jesus was not CAUGHT UP into heaven...he ascended.

Notice what Satan who is an angel of darkness is called here THE MAN?:
Isa 14:13-20
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven{EXPLORING THE HEAVENS IN SPACECRAFT}, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is thisTHE MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
KJV

Angelina said:
None of your quotes even suggest that we will become angels when we get to heaven. Your doctrine re; angels is in err.

Why do you deny the Word as it is written Angelina? These are not my words but God's Word that claims those of the resurrection will not have children for they will be AS angels who have no reproductive organs like Adam and Eve had before they fell to their lustful nature and was given flesh and reproductive organs and Eve now began to have the children, and IN PAIN for her punishment, where as God created them before the fall:
Matt 22:29-30
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are AS the angels of God in heaven.
KJV

The scripture you have quoted when in context is about whose wife a woman will be in heaven if she married all the brothers of one family. Jesus replied that we will be as the angels who do not marry, neither are they given in marriage.... :huh:

Also note: the clear distinction between angels of God and mankind who enter heaven being saved by grace through faith in Jesus.

Hebrews 2
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.

17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Shalom!

I like the KJV which says he did not take on the nature of angels, but as the nature of fallen MAN like his brothers the Jews, because he was willing to lower himself to legally fulfill the law in a flesh body, to die in our place as it had to be flesh man for flesh man, not an angel who is higher in nature than fallen man, to redeem mankind. Also to feel our sorrows to help us in our temptations from the devil.
Adam was CREATED in the image of God, but then he fell. Jesus was the LAST ADAM.
Fallen man lives a lower life always in turmoil and stress due to their captivity to sin than those of a higher life. We are being restored where OUR FATHER God provides all things for. We are babes in Christ being reborn from above, learning how to walk in Christ to a higher life. We being the body of Christ will be as Christ, do you think that Christ is just a man in his resurrected body that he had before with the Father? Yet will he not be seen coming with his holy ones and rule and reign on the earth for the 1,000 yrs?:
Heb 2:13-18
13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
KJV

Just what are the sons of God called? Aren't they ANGELS?
This also shows that God is the one who subjected us to all of our transformation from our fallen nature into the sons(angels) of God is God Himself.

Rom 8:19-22
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
KJV

Also in response to you Angelina as to those who are truly in Christ not being AS angels in the resurrection I give you this which clearly says they will never die for they are as the angels and will not suffer in the second death for they are the worthy ones who are of the first resurrection. All others rather believers or non believers come back in the second resurrection which is the GWTJ where all the books even the book of life are opened to see who is or is not written down to be the saved nations.

Luke 20:34-36
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
KJV

Rev 2:10-11
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
KJV

Rev 20:7
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
KJV

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why do you deny the Word as it is written Angelina? These are not my words but God's Word that claims those of the resurrection will not have children for they will be AS angels who have no reproductive organs like Adam and Eve had before they fell to their lustful nature and was given flesh and reproductive organs and Eve now began to have the children, and IN PAIN for her punishment, where as God created them before the fall:
Why do you use the Word of God to fit into your own personal interpretation FF14U? The bible does not say that angels do not have reproductive organs. It says that they do not marry nor are they given in marriage. I grow weary of you taking a passage out of the bible and adding other scriptures [which are out of context] to form an incorrect conclusion. :huh: It is distressing that new believers have to read such things and try to understand them when in truth, scripture should be read in context and without the foreword added from someone's personal interpretation.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Angelina said:
Why do you use the Word of God to fit into your own personal interpretation FF14U? The bible does not say that angels do not have reproductive organs. It says that they do not marry nor are they given in marriage. I grow weary of you taking a passage out of the bible and adding other scriptures [which are out of context] to form an incorrect conclusion. :huh: It is distressing that new believers have to read such things and try to understand them when in truth, scripture should be read in context and without the foreword added from someone's personal interpretation.
I am sorry that you can not accept the scriptures that I show that are not my words, but Gods. And I too am growing weary of you giving me the credit for God's Word as if it came from me, twisting the truth so that you can dismiss it as not true, as if it is man's misunderstanding so that you don't have to heed what it says.

Do you understand what the purpose of REPRODUCTIVE organs are for? Bearing children RIGHT? Ever hear of EUNUCHS?
This verse that is GOD'S WORD proves that they will be EQUAL TO ANGELS AND NEVER DIE.
Luke 20:34-36
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are EQUAL unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
KJV

Why is this so hard for you to accept?

Adam was a created being, not born of a human mother. Adam was made in God's image being of no gender as we know it, but of all attributes of male and female, yet God is consider male, but God is Spirit and our spirit has no gender. Eve was taken OUT of Adam, not birthed by a human mother. It was only after they fell from grace and was given their skin of a beastly nature by God that the sinful man has, were they given reproductive organs to have children for it was part of Eve's punishment for defiling her husband. Notice there are no female angels? And the two BECOME ONE FLESH for they are part of one another in body. That is what we are in Christ, male and female in the ONE NEW MAN in Christ which is made up of many members, yet as ONE MAN CHILD(children of God) on body.

Gen 5:1
5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
KJV
Gen 1:27
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him;{DIVIDED ADAM INTO} male and female created he them.
KJV

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
an excerpt from your O/P
The above is your original quote. Then in post no 9 your position changes to...

This verse that is GOD'S WORD proves that they will be EQUAL TO ANGELS AND NEVER DIE.
I like the way you adjust your position without giving credence to the fact that others have helped to get your thoughts on the right track...then you continue as if that was what you were meaning in the first place. Anyone reading this can trace your original position to where you are in your thinking right now....as I have said before "it is wearisome." A newbie would be totally confused trying to follow such thoughts/teaching.
----------------
My quote replying to your original O/P
This is the question that was asked re; the scripture in question...

Luke 20
“Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if a man’s brother dies, having a wife, and he dies without children, his brother should take his wife and raise up offspring for his brother. 29 Now there were seven brothers. And the first took a wife, and died without children. 30 And the second took her as wife, and he died childless. 31 Then the third took her, and in like manner the seven also; and they left no children, and died. 32 Last of all the woman died also. 33 Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife does she become? For all seven had her as wife.”

your quote
Jesus answered -

34 Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Where in this answer did Jesus say that angels do not have reproductive organs??? :huh:

Let God's word be true and every man a liar!

Also noted here is your own insertion of scripture re; Isaiah 14:13
Notice what Satan who is an angel of darkness is called here THE MAN?:
Isa 14:13-20
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven{EXPLORING THE HEAVENS IN SPACECRAFT}, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Where do you get off changing God's word to suit your own personal theories FF14U? :huh: It is a deplorable act of defacement which changes the meaning and intent of the above passage.

Jacob_Rising

Oct 2, 2013
Opinions of angels are just that, opinion, In my opinion.

It's not a subject that is either here nor there for me, it's an old battle that was going on at the first when people made opinions about angels and exactly what is going on in heaven, and we have never been to heaven.

I have a good opinion on fallen angels myself, but it is opinion.