Do you read the Bible often? I need your help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eulariza

Dec 9, 2007
Hello everyone, my name is Riza and I am gracefully growing in the love and grace of God.I have been planning to spread the Word of God online. I thought of making a website which lists all of the promises of God that is written in the Bible. I deemed that I cannot do this alone, so I am seeking partnership with fellow Christians. The case would be like this: One person will choose one or two books (depends on how many books he/she wants to cover) in the Bible he/she will read and jot down all the chapter and verse which convey a promise from God. I only need the number of chapter and verse and not the entire wording since I can utilize the online Bible for copying and pasting on the website. So, the person needs to read the entire book (not the entire Bible but only a particular book in the Bible). I will put your name on the website as a credit to your effort and love in making this project a realization. This is not actually a personal project, but for everyone who will volunteer to help and everyone who gets to visit the website that they will be blessed by the Word of God while reading His promises.Anyone who is interested, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance for your love and blessings!Love,Riza:angel1:

Shelli

Nov 13, 2007
(eulariza;26322)
Hello everyone, my name is Riza and I am gracefully growing in the love and grace of God.I have been planning to spread the Word of God online. I thought of making a website which lists all of the promises of God that is written in the Bible. I deemed that I cannot do this alone, so I am seeking partnership with fellow Christians. The case would be like this: One person will choose one or two books (depends on how many books he/she wants to cover) in the Bible he/she will read and jot down all the chapter and verse which convey a promise from God. I only need the number of chapter and verse and not the entire wording since I can utilize the online Bible for copying and pasting on the website. So, the person needs to read the entire book (not the entire Bible but only a particular book in the Bible). I will put your name on the website as a credit to your effort and love in making this project a realization. This is not actually a personal project, but for everyone who will volunteer to help and everyone who gets to visit the website that they will be blessed by the Word of God while reading His promises.Anyone who is interested, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance for your love and blessings!Love,Riza:angel1:
People cannot "claim" parts of Scripture which they intuitively "feel" they want, or they are emotionally attracted to.God's Word belongs to Him, not to anyone who just reads it, or even tries to follow it. The only "promises" in Scripture for us are the ones regarding salvation.Shelli.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Shelli;26515)
The only "promises" in Scripture for us are the ones regarding salvation.Shelli.
What do you mean by that?

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Don't be discouraged Eulariza. If you think your idea may help people, then go for it.

CarissaLovesJesus

Dec 10, 2007
I would'nt mind to help
biggrin.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I think its a great Idea.I would love to help but I'm really busy so I probably won't be able to.and Shelli how is spreading the word of God suddenly a fault in her faith.this is exactly what were supposed to be doing as christians.

eulariza

Dec 9, 2007
(For Life;26443)
I'd be willing to help, if you want.
Hi there, I am truly sorry for not responding to this post as soon as I should have. I've been caught up with activities lately. I am quite delighted that you are willing to help with this project. What book would you want to cover? Please let me know so I could keep track of this endeavor.Thank you really for this kind offer for the glory of the Almighty God.Love,Riza

eulariza

Dec 9, 2007
(CarissaLovesJesus;26653)
I would'nt mind to help
biggrin.gif

(Letsgofishing;26671)
I think its a great Idea. I would love to help but I'm really busy so I probably won't be able to.and Shelli how is spreading the word of God suddenly a fault in her faith.this is exactly what were supposed to be doing as christians.
Hi there Carissa and Letsgo..., sorry for the delay of a reply to your posts. What book would you want to cover so I could keep track of this project? Thank you very much for your faith in this project. God bless you both!Love,Riza

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Any book you want me to my favorites are probablyGenesisIsiahDanial Joband the whole new testament, esecially the gospel according to Johnyou got the website up yet
smile.gif
your brother in christRyan FitzP.S my email's [email protected] so contact me If you got something for me to do. ( could take me a while though......depends on how much stuff I have going on)

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
I would love to help, can I explain the promise and expound on them. after all it is the truth that people need. Fot example, I could write, "Jesus came to give us abundant life" That is a good promise, but it could be expounded on.

rob

Sep 2, 2009
Promises, or Riches of Christ?

The Episle of Paul to the Ephesian Church! (The Church in Ephesus).

1:3 God has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
1:4 God chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love.
1:5 God predestinated us unto SONSHIP through Christ Jesus to Himself.
1:6 We have been predestinated, as an expression of His Grace
1:7 In Christ we have been redeemed.
1: 8 God's riches of His grace he has caused to abound in us.
1:9 It is God's good pleasure to have made known to us the mystery of His will, which is Christ in us.
1:10 God is heading up all things in Christ.. First His church then the whole creation
1:11 God has designated all believers as His inheritance.
1:11 God has predestinated us according to the counsel of His will.
1:12 God has made us to the praise of His Glory.
1:13 In Christ we have heard the truth the gospel of our salvation.
11:13 God has sealed us with the Holy Spirit.
11:14 The Holy Spirit has guaranteed that our bodies will glorified.
11:17 The God of our Lord Jesus will give us a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of Christ.
11:18 God has enlightened the eyes of our hearts that we may know the Hope of His Calling.
11:18 God is making known to us the riches of the Glory of His inheritance in us.

I could easily continue but these facts should suffice for the time being?

Promises, or Riches of Christ?

The Episle of Paul to the Ephesian Church! (The Church in Ephesus).

1:3 God has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
1:4 God chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love.
1:5 God predestinated us unto SONSHIP through Christ Jesus to Himself.
1:6 We have been predestinated, as an expression of His Grace
1:7 In Christ we have been redeemed.
1: 8 God's riches of His grace he has caused to abound in us.
1:9 It is God's good pleasure to have made known to us the mystery of His will, which is Christ in us.
1:10 God is heading up all things in Christ.. First His church then the whole creation
1:11 God has designated all believers as His inheritance.
1:11 God has predestinated us according to the counsel of His will.
1:12 God has made us to the praise of His Glory.
1:13 In Christ we have heard the truth the gospel of our salvation.
11:13 God has sealed us with the Holy Spirit.
11:14 The Holy Spirit has guaranteed that our bodies will glorified.
11:17 The God of our Lord Jesus will give us a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of Christ.
11:18 God has enlightened the eyes of our hearts that we may know the Hope of His Calling.
11:18 God is making known to us the riches of the Glory of His inheritance in us.

I could easily continue but these facts should suffice for the time being?

Samuel Pickens

Feb 10, 2010
USA
I am not a polemic theologist or preterist but am Baptist and as such do not subscribe to Calvinism.

As a Baptist I subscribe to being drawn to Christ by God and given a chance to open the door and enter into Christ's righteousness and His glorious salvation. And then follow Christ in baptism and obedience to His will.View attachment 13

Attachments

• Here I am.doc
    20 KB · Views: 2