Do you think God grants favor to certain ppl to be liked?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(TooInvolved1;44924)
Hi,I meant IRL and on another board
IRC (Internet Relay Chat?) and another message board? There is no telling what people will say over the internet. I had an argument with this guy about Hawaiian Sovereignty (that basically a monarchy is better than a Federation). Now anyone who has even a remedial understanding of political science knows that --- monarchies are bad (thats why the US was founded --- to get away from a system where the king was in charge). However, the guy basically called me the biggest idiot that ever lived. Evidently, he wasn't taught any history about the founding of the United States; he didn't have any knowledge about how government works or anything (and he was calling me the biggest idiot ever --- go figure).Some people act like idiots behind a computer screen. They know you won't track them down and beat them up, so they proceed to say the most idiotic and hurtful things imaginable in order to make themselves feel better.You need to take this into consideration when you are posting on message boards or using IRC (especially IRC -- there are some serious whackjobs that can get in there).