Do You Think We Should Celebrate Earth Day ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not, we're Christians - we don't care about the Earth!
Silly boy.

LOL!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Actually, Nothing is going to happen to the Earth. No global warming, Nothing. Man is not that big, as his pride would dictate.

Now, What is Earth day??? Sounds like a Alien Movie.

Jesus Is Lord

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes: we clean our house every spring so why not try to clean our planet every 7,000 year? <_<

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, soon enough the Planet will be cleaned. It is a recycle process that will use lots of heat. That should make those "Green" folks happy as all the paper and junk that litters our Planet will be burnt away. God is Also going to remove all the harmful Bacteria and viruses in this cleaning process.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Also, all those stars we see. The ones we spend billions on to look at and cross our fingers in hopes of finding something cool. God is going to remove those for also, so we don't wast all that money trying to find out whats "Out There"

2Pe 3:12 While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the flaming heavens will be dissolved, and the [[3] material] elements [of the universe] will flare and melt with fire?(3)

Isa 34:4 All the host of the heavens shall be dissolved and crumble away, and the skies shall be rolled together like a scroll; and all their host [the stars and the planets] shall drop like a faded leaf from the vine, and like a withered fig from the fig tree.(1)

Now the 4th of July is cool with all the fireworks, but nothing will compare to this awesome display.

So rejoice, and good planet cleaning is coming up!!!!! :D

gumby

May 29, 2009
The earth will pass away as scripture says so i see really no reason to worry about it. The only time that we will have a perfect earth is when Christ returns to reign in the new millinium. Its important to serve God and God only not the earth. Read Romans 1:23, Romans 1:24 and Romans 1:25 on the matter.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
The earth will pass away as scripture says so i see really no reason to worry about it. The only time that we will have a perfect earth is when Christ returns to reign in the new millinium. Its important to serve God and God only not the earth. Read Romans 1:23, Romans 1:24 and Romans 1:25 on the matter.

So do you feel that God doesn't care how we treat the earth?

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes: no need to clean your house no more just wait for god to burn it clean is this what your saying? :blink: try convinceing the wife of that. they already consider us pigs :rolleyes:

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Jiggyfly:

So do you feel that God doesn't care how we treat the earth?

Well, even though the earth is going to end up a melted ball of sludge, I think we should not litter or be irresponsible with what we do have. The Scripture says that God gave earth to man, so if he gave us something, we ought to take care of it.

Even though you get a new car, and plan to get another one in five years, no need to mistreat the one you have, just because your going to buy another one down the road.

That's How I look at it..

Jesus Is Lord

Jiggyfly:

Well, even though the earth is going to end up a melted ball of sludge, I think we should not litter or be irresponsible with what we do have. The Scripture says that God gave earth to man, so if he gave us something, we ought to take care of it.

Even though you get a new car, and plan to get another one in five years, no need to mistreat the one you have, just because your going to buy another one down the road.

People should focus on people, there is way to much focus on being green, and saving the planet, being ignorant of things to come. People think that this is all they have, and it gets very close to goddess Worship, or Mother earth Worship.

That's How I look at it..

Jesus Is Lord

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina

That's How I look at it.

[font="tahoma][size="3"]Good comparison Mike.[/size][/font]

evanom

May 8, 2010
Bogota Colombia
The earth is beautiful. We definitly should take care of it. However, EARTH DAY..... well, what is that exactly???

I personally feel Earth Day is Gaia worship in disguise. There is a illuminati agenda to reduce world population and form a one - world government and Global Warming is the doctrine they are using to push this agenda. Earth Day is designed to subtlely indoctrinate people into thinking humans are a cancer to the planet and we should stop having babies and start paying the government green taxes and giving them our freedom so to stop heating the planet. It's all a lie of course.

So i definitly wont ever celebrate "Earth Day".

Jonathan

Aug 3, 2010
North Carolina
celebrating that God gave us this earth as a gift for us to take care of is fine but not to worship the earth, but to be safe celebrate it on some other day instead

Hamster

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
I don't celebrate Earth day, because why should we celebrate the created things? Shouldn't we celebrate the Creator?

Well I guess We could celebrate created things in the cross.

Remember somewhere in the scriptures it says whoever boast, let him boast in what the Cross.

Where I live there is also something called

"celebrate what is right with the world"

and that is not something I celebrate either