Do you think with the mind of Christ? Let's find out:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for fun, I am using "basic" to "advanced" color wheels, as an analogy to describe the depth of one's level of thinking by our natural mind.
So my question is, do you think about the scriptures with your own mind only, or is Christ's mind in you, forming the main thrust of your beliefs and understanding?
1 Cor. 2[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind [spirit] of Christ.
See also Rom. 8:8-9, 1 John 5:12-13

1. Primary/Elementary education

2. Secondary/High school education

3. Tertiary/College education

4. Advanced/Doctorate Education

5. Thinking with The mind of Christ
Note: move the large "white" circle all around to the center and the edge of the circle, for colors beyond the "Advanced" view.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not a game to interact with. It's just a visible analogy of our human thinking, and at what level of education we are at, in our ability to process biblical information.

Though I have visibly designated specific levels of learning and what we each are able to comprehend, many can find themselves between the levels.
However, whatever level you find yourself at, please know that the mind of Christ knows how to speak at your level and teach you all that you need to know in Him.

None of us, no matter what level of our own human understanding is at, we cannot know Him, until HE REVEALS Himself to us.

Mat. 11
[27] All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Mat. 16
[17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Therefore, the point to understand here is, formal education at any level is not a benefit or a hindrance, when it comes to understanding the mind of Christ on His level.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
earburner i have something much simplier .
Do you think with the MIND of CHRIST .
Get in the BIBLE and find out .
LET all that has breath both praise and thank the GLORIOUS LORD .
Many who are not born again praise and thank the GLORIOUS LORD, and have been in their bibles for years. They are called "religionists" following after their denominational brand of "church-ianity", "having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

It's not the few claiming to be Christ, that are dangerous, but rather the MANY who are saying that Jesus is the Christ.
Mark 13
[6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Luke 21
[8] And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do you think with the mind of Christ? Let's find out:​

What is it with peoples love of hoops?