Does anyone else feel new growth of Fruit lately?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Starise

Dec 8, 2023
Christiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been looking for more of the Holy Spirit and seeking the gifts. I am going to a prophecy conference this weekend Lord willing.

Not sure what the conference is exactly. Never been to one.

Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking for more of the Holy Spirit and seeking the gifts. I am going to a prophecy conference this weekend Lord willing.

Not sure what the conference is exactly. Never been to one.
Even though the gifts are important I think the fruit is more important as it is a sign of how we are growing and maturing so that we can better use those gifts in service to the Lord. Hope you come away from your conference feeling blessed, filled and renewed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, He always has; I'm just feeling it more these days. What I'm saying is He seems to be putting the finishing touches on me, like I'm going to die soon so He's polishing me up!
so long as we let no doctrine slip . hit the trenches for no matter how old one is they can still point to Christ JESUS
and all the lovely doctrine HE inspired . Time is RUNNING OUT for this world .
Imagine we are at a great huge sea and standing on the beach
And in the sea are many drowing folks who need the be rescued .
Now visualize there is also a far larger group amongst us
they too can see the peoples drowning .
We , the true lambs throw out the true floatation device that will save them
but they , they throw out the universal broad device , that though it seems to be fine
it is full of holes and will sink and not save one soul of them drowning people .
And as we throw out our bouy
they holler , away with you haters , your bouy is exclusive and not inclusive
but it is their buoy that will not save those drowing in destruction and sin .
IF we saw a child drowning and there were two bouys we could throw
ONE was well and good
the other had many holes in it
WHICH ONE ARE WE GONNA THROW to that drowning child , THE ONE the FLOATS or the one that sinks .
exactly . Coexist and false love will save none . JESUS will , GOD will never be a ministir of sin
NOR would GOD DENY THE TESTMONY OF JESUS CHRIST .
yet many are grabbing hold on the wrong love , the wrong bouy and it will not save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an interesting thread, lol! And yes, I have seen the fruit within me growing. I noticed it by accident. Well actually it was more of a punch in the face it was so obvious! You see, a situation arose that I have been in thusands of times before and I have always had the same reaction to it. Then the same situation was thrust to me again and I reacted to it...but not in the same way that I ever had reacted to it before. It was like I was watching myself as a third person and in astonishment at my reaction to the situation. It was a love based reaction and a piece of fruit.

I was like, what was that? What just happened here? I knew it was a good thing that came out of me that had never come out before! So it was a great thing I suppose. I'm not sure I want to say more than that, lol! Sometimes I talk too much. But what happened was something that my old man had never done before! So I know I am a new man.

Reactions: marks and Pearl