Does " Blotting out" a name not mean any acts of righteousness associated with, are not also removed from the records of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which in effect is what I said..

He who believes is not condemned, He who does not believe is condemned already
let us be sure and remind the very quickly expanding all inclusive lovey do broad road many path lovey do to GOD of this reminder .
Cause to be honest , i am seeing a dire dire problem quickly taking hold within christendom .
The lie that says its not necessary to have to BELIEVE JESUS is the CHRIST , just love and do good stuff .
Cause A , that aint love and it aint gonna save squat
and B , IT BE A FALSE HOPE LOVE GOSPEL , that again read point A . IT AINT GONNA SAVE and IT AINT NO LOVE OF GOD EITHIER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So always remember , ANY IDEA of LOVE that cometh and yet DENIES THE FACT YE MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
repeat after me , IT AINT NO LOVE OF GOD and IT AINT GONNA save squat . Rather this verison of love
cometh of the dragon who desires the death of all and thus, HE gonna make it SEEM like the LOVE OF GOD
has omitted the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST . now why would he do that one might wonder .
CAUSE AS I SAID the devil loves none and desires their death with him in the lake of fire .
ANY LOVE that calleth evil good and good evil , THAT AINT COMING from GOD
Any love that rejects CERTAIN doctrines in order to SUPPORT certain sins , AINT LOVE . watch out
cause the devil can wear more than prada , He can use the name of JESUS , he can say GOD is love
but he gonna lead you far from GOD , with his verision of love . watch out , he has many who do his work . WOLVES IN WOOL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime