Does God still love Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mickyou dont seem to get many Jews will accept Christ as messiah. when antichrist comits the Abomination of desolation they will realize that he is a fake and that Christ was the real messiah. They are still waiting for the first coming. They will see their error.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(MickinEngland;15963)
So according to you, the Jesus-rejecters are brought back to life and given a second chance to accept Jesus?Which of them is going to be dumb enough to then say - "Nope, I still won't accept Jesus, send me to hell!"That's why the "Second Chance Cults" have got Satans fingerprints all over them, we can almost hear him whispering in gullible ears - "Psst don't worry if you die a nonchristian, God will give you a second chance to repent, you can trust me, would I lie?"
Those who believe as you do call it a second chance, but it's not, because they never had a first chance. Jesus said that no one can come to Him, unless the Father calls that person. He also said that His sheep hears His voice. If a person does not respond to the gospel, it's because God is not calling him or her.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
And that was why Jonah ran away, in fact Jonah even said this.Jonah knew that God is merciful and would not punish the people of Nineveh, if the repented. But that was not what Jonah wanted, but rather he wanted God to destroy that nation, that's why Jonah was displeased and angry. Isn't that like some of us? Don't we get a little upset when someone tells us that God will not condemn the sinner who has died without Christ? Don't we want God to punish them because the did not receive Jesus in there lives?Take a look at this parable that Jesus gave, it illustrates my point and the attitude that some have like Jonah had.The parable of the agreed wages of the vineyard workers
Jonah 1 1Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, 2Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me. 3But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.You err for Jonah did not become angry till after he had obeyed and warned them so they repented and was not punished. In chapter 4 he says clearly he knew God was merciful and that he would not punish when they repented so did not want to be the messenger.God also told Jonah he did right to be angry, righteous indignation.How does the word of the Lord come unto Jonah?2 Peter 1:19-21 (King James Version) 19.We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20.Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21.For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.Light and darkness cannot dwell inthe same place. So clearly there was no darkness in Jonah. And it is basically accusing them of doing evil. When clearly it showed the honesty of Jonah in not wanting to do it because he knew God would be merciful when they repented. God persued him till he took the message. Isaiah 5:20 (King James Version)20.Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!In fact the Lord explains his care for Nineveh in such a way he would understand Gods care. Of why God knowing they deserved the punishment had mercy. We see it simply Jonah does not understand Gods care for Ninreveh.Jonah cannot therefore be accused of having an evil eye, his anger was due to the fact he knew God was loving and merciful but he was different to them, they did not know he would forgive. But he could not understand why God did forgive, No Sin, just did not understand why God bothered to warn them.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(MickinEngland;15963)
So according to you, the Jesus-rejecters are brought back to life and given a second chance to accept Jesus?Which of them is going to be dumb enough to then say - "Nope, I still won't accept Jesus, send me to hell!"That's why the "Second Chance Cults" have got Satans fingerprints all over them, we can almost hear him whispering in gullible ears - "Psst don't worry if you die a nonchristian, God will give you a second chance to repent, you can trust me, would I lie?"
Second chance is that people who did not have chance to hear Good news will get one.