Does your dog love to give you kisses? Rethink that.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont recall you saying that in the OP. What I do recall is ‘Woman Loses Limb.” You don’t think that headline may cause panic?
Of course not. Isn't that what
you presumed to assert in your first post? :)

Therefore, I don't need to post a disclaimer ,such as you now suggest.

Because as you first observed,the article did not report anything wherein people would need to panic. :)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. Isn't that what
you presumed to assert in your first post?
It's not a presumption. It's an observation. You are in denial lately. You want to deny this is an inflammatory thread with an inflammatory OP, deny that a headline 'woman loses limb' could not possibly be taken to induce panic, bless your heart. Carry on wayward daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a presumption. It's an observation. You are in denial lately. You want to deny this is an inflammatory thread with an inflammatory OP, deny that a headline 'woman loses limb' could not possibly be taken to induce panic, bless your heart. Carry on wayward daughter.
Ah,now it's by your judgement inflammatory.

Good thing we don't have a current events board where all manner of media headlines could be posted so to ,"induce panic".

While an information thread that warns of a little known gram negative bacteria can cause health issues if transmitted through contact with a possible dog carrier is a public service. Just as are warnings posted in health forums are.

Your presumption was refuted by your second post.

It is you who cannot acknowledge your error.

Stop making personal attacks or I will report you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not an attack. Personal or otherwise. Report me if you want. Thanks for your positive contributions to this forum.
Why bother. Bullies aren't intimidated by rule enforcers because bullies have no respect for rules. Or,decency.

You intended to inject contention into this thread so people would avoid it. If you were consistent in your attack you'd never post,nor enter threads the likes of what you falsely accused of this one.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I rarely entertain petty squabbles.

To Blessed Peace, you might consider two things here.
With a name like Blessed Peace you are very likely to encounter a mindset bent on challenging your resolve for peace.

Take heart. Those who live peace don't work to provoke conflict. I see you being provoked. Let it go.

Speaking of names, Wrangler should be a sufficient warning.

Now,to this topic.

People should panic when reading how a lick from a dog resulted in a woman living the rest of her life as an immobile torso because a dog licked her!

I'm a dog person. Cat too. Any animal is adored.

What gets me are people who let their dog lick them on the mouth or on the face.

My dog doesn't do that. I don't allow it and I've trained my dog since puppyhood not to even try.

A dog's personal hygiene is carried out with their tongue. Anus,scrotum, like that, is cleansed by an organ that is not later disinfected. There's no dog gargle to cleanse the palate.

Dog kisses you on the mouth you're kissing their genitalia.

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rarely entertain petty squabbles.

To Blessed Peace, you might consider two things here.
With a name like Blessed Peace you are very likely to encounter a mindset bent on challenging your resolve for peace.

Take heart. Those who live peace don't work to provoke conflict. I see you being provoked. Let it go.

Speaking of names, Wrangler should be a sufficient warning.

Now,to this topic.

People should panic when reading how a lick from a dog resulted in a woman living the rest of her life as an immobile torso because a dog licked her!

I'm a dog person. Cat too. Any animal is adored.

What gets me are people who let their dog lick them on the mouth or on the face.

My dog doesn't do that. I don't allow it and I've trained my dog since puppyhood not to even try.

A dog's personal hygiene is carried out with their tongue. Anus,scrotum, like that, is cleansed by an organ that is not later disinfected. There's no dog gargle to cleanse the palate.

Dog kisses you on the mouth you're kissing their genitalia.
Some will risk that.

Great post. Thank you.

Reactions: Duck Muscles