Don’t Be Slothful Or Lazy With The LORD = Matthew 25;24-30

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Be Slothful Or Lazy With The LORD = Matthew 25;24-30
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 25;24-30
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Romans 12;10-13
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

Hebrews 6;11-12
And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Proverbs 19:15, 24
Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.

A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.

Proverbs 21:25
The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.

Proverbs 26:14
As the door turneth upon his hinges, so doth the slothful upon his bed.

AMEN

Reactions: Robert Gwin