Donald J. Trump: I Know That Everybody Will Soon Be Marching Over To The Capitol Building, To "Peacefully and Patriotically" Make Your Voices Heard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald J. Trump: I Know That Everybody Will Soon Be Marching Over To The Capitol Building, To "Peacefully and Patriotically" Make Your Voices Heard

YouTube Clip 2:03 Min

Youtube Clip Poster, (Stan UK):
Title: Donald Trump to supporters - march "Peacefully & Patriotically". How is this inciting insurrection!

As a viewer from across the pond in the UK, I was amazed by the scenes at Capitol Hill and the media coverage. What confused me was why are none of the media organisations not showing this clip, but showing edited clips with the words PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY omitted...

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our ruling communist regime doesn't care how obvious they are. Only, get the job done, to keep them from ever being accountable for their crimes. But they will not escape God!

Much love!
The more they accomplish the more bold they become. Who could have imagined they could rig a Presidential election. I'm sure they have plenty more dirty tricks to use.

Last edited:

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YouTube Clip 2:03 Min

Youtube Clip Poster, (Stan UK):
Title: Donald Trump to supporters - march "Peacefully & Patriotically". How is this inciting insurrection!

As a viewer from across the pond in the UK, I was amazed by the scenes at Capitol Hill and the media coverage. What confused me was why are none of the media organisations not showing this clip, but showing edited clips with the words PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY omitted...
I watched the entire thing unfold live, and President Trump never told anyone to commit any illegal or violent acts. In addition to that, the only death was an unarmed Trump supporter shot by a cop with an itchy trigger finger. There was no insurrection.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the entire thing unfold live, and President Trump never told anyone to commit any illegal or violent acts. In addition to that, the only death was an unarmed Trump supporter shot by a cop with an itchy trigger finger. There was no insurrection.

Interesting isn't it?

No one has been charged with insurrection, not even Trump ....

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting isn't it?

No one has been charged with insurrection, not even Trump ....
It's all liberal democratic media in smoke and mirrors lies

120,000 attended the Trump rally, 1,100 have been charged as of to date, with the vast majority of these being misdemeanors

The liberal democratic media has taken these less than 1%, and has blown this minority up through repeated video clips on their actions, while maintaining complete silence on the 99%+

Yes the 99%+ were peacefully and patriotically making their voices heard, something the liberal democratic media is silent on

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

120,000 attended the Trump rally, 1,100 have been charged as of to date, with the vast majority of these being misdemeanors

The liberal democratic media has taken these less than 1%, and has blown this minority up through repeated video clips on their actions, while maintaining complete silence on the 99%+

Yes the 99%+ were peacefully and patriotically making their voices heard, something the liberal democratic media is silent on
Typical ! just like Nazi Germany was played to the German people and all Communist who wormed their way into power and dominated like morons with a bag of tricks that fools most of the people.
Not to mention if one bothers to look into the Media of such Nations you will find that such were just as we have today a great Whore peddling outright lies and the majority swallowing it all hook line and sinker.

Joe Biden is another Dictator on the loose that is trying to create WW3, all you get from that numb skull is escalate escalate ! but who comes out and says calm down ! why have all this killing and destruction ! is it worth it ?
The more Biden ramps up the criminal actions in Ukraine the Russians have to ramp up such on their side !

How does Joe Biden get away with all of such, He started it, pushed it all to start off in fact, It's all been a dumb move on Biden's part in fact, he has shown no regard for the people in east Ukraine, 85% wanted to become part of Russia. But the Peoples right to Vote mean nothing to Biden or NATO because they were not elected by the people ! That's the cancer Communist !

Who is that stupid to take on Russia ! such a one must be insane or stupid ! Dumb move ! Moronic ! It's put the people of Russia back to having no trust in the West again for 40 years ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Satanic media has WARPED the minds of Liberals! I wonder if they want utter chaos in America so UN troops can move in and NWO!

Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Satanic media has WARPED the minds of Liberals! I wonder if they want utter chaos in America so UN troops can move in and NWO!

Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
I can't disagree, the bad guy will rule the world for a short time, however he must be revealed I believe in Jerusalem proclaiming to be God Messiah to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate Church to start a Millennium on this earth, he will be a king/ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent

Reactions: Patrick1966