down under australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
hi from beautiful New Zealand, im 54 yr old earth years and 26 in Christ. Wow where did all dem years go. Athiest to Christ by the strong arm of God and His mighty power, but thats another whole topic.
I love meeting the family so do say hi in my threads before the double barrells :D

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
r4hnsn said:
hi from beautiful New Zealand, im 54 yr old earth years and 26 in Christ. Wow where did all dem years go. Athiest to Christ by the strong arm of God and His mighty power, but thats another whole topic.
I love meeting the family so do say hi in my threads before the double barrells :D
r4,

Welcome from another bloke from Down Under, across the Tasman, in the Land of Oz.

I loved that world record century of a 100 runs in 54 balls by captain Brendan McCullum today in the 2nd cricket test in Christchurch against Australia. I've been reading about it on espncricinfo.com/.

On a more serious note, welcome to CyB r4. It's lovely to see you here. I hope you take many opportunities to share your understanding of Scripture and other events in your life. It would be lovely to see you start a thread to tell about how God reached your stony atheistic heart.

I'm a Brisbane dweller in the hot sub-tropic climes of SE Qld. Today's max temp ws 30C, but we've seen 34C this week. It's the humidity that is so oppressive here.

Your Aussie mate in Christ,
Oz

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
hi Cuz, thanks for the warm (pun intended) welcome. I love your country, only wish i had started travelling early in life. Oh well i still claim for Jesus every land where my foot stands and Brizzy is one of them. We are havin a good run of sunnies here, but you know man (myself included) is never happy eh? "its too hoooot, its too cooold" ha ha.
Never really watched cricket, but do love seeing those hits out into the stands. Wonder if its how Christ feels watching his children smash one out of the park in evangelism, preaching etc.
Off to start a testimony post.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2ldgzn.gif

2lb16jn.gif

Glad to see another Kiwi on board...I hope you enjoy your time here @CyB.

ej7r4y.gif

Bless ya!

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
Dan57 said:
Welcome aboard
oh hi Dan, didn't see your post slip in before Oz's. Weird things happenin here lol, Got a double post of my topic, and now finding post
not previously there? hi thanks for welcome, catch you on the boards.

Hi and thanks for the fabulous welcome Prayer Warrior. I was going to say Kia Ora in my opening post, but opted out, silly me, should've known there'd be a Kiwi lurking somewhere. Just might like it here and settle in lol.

B

brakelite

r4hnsn said:
G'day mate...another kiwi here...63 yo and 39 in Christ. Welcome.

B

brakelite

OzSpen said:
r4,

Welcome from another bloke from Down Under, across the Tasman, in the Land of Oz.

I loved that world record century of a 100 runs in 54 balls by captain Brendan McCullum today in the 2nd cricket test in Christchurch against Australia. I've been reading about it on espncricinfo.com/.

On a more serious note, welcome to CyB r4. It's lovely to see you here. I hope you take many opportunities to share your understanding of Scripture and other events in your life. It would be lovely to see you start a thread to tell about how God reached your stony atheistic heart.

I'm a Brisbane dweller in the hot sub-tropic climes of SE Qld. Today's max temp ws 30C, but we've seen 34C this week. It's the humidity that is so oppressive here.

Your Aussie mate in Christ,
Oz
G'day mate, that century by McCullum was sure a great way to end his test career. International cricket, and NZ in particular, will miss him.

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
brakelite said:
G'day mate...another kiwi here...63 yo and 39 in Christ. Welcome.
Gidday mate, thank you brother. Is that Mt Taranaki in your pic? I see your a watchman for Christ, a brake when error is found
and a lite to warn others.

B

brakelite

r4hnsn said:
Gidday mate, thank you brother. Is that Mt Taranaki in your pic? I see your a watchman for Christ, a brake when error is found
and a lite to warn others.
Yes bro, that is Taranaki. Had the pleasure of living under that mountain for a time, and spending many hours out in the water surfing under her all encompassing gaze. Watchman, brake, lite. Well, I have set myself a high standard...I don't mind barking when the occasion necessitates....braking can often be a mere precaution but the lite tells others of potential dangers. The last thing I want from anyone is tailgating. I'm not infallible and don't want to be responsible for anyone crashing and burning. So I don't mind people comparing what I share with the Bible. In fact, I demand it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi and thanks for the fabulous welcome Prayer Warrior. I was going to say Kia Ora in my opening post, but opted out, silly me, should've known there'd be a Kiwi lurking somewhere. Just might like it here and settle in lol.
You're welcome r4. :) I haven't heard anyone call me PW for years and yes it was my handle back on another Christian forum that I once frequented. I must confess that I'm not really a lurker ~ been here since the beginning of 2011 and still enjoying some really great discussions and found some good friends from the US, Canada, the UK, across the ditch and so many other places...

Bless ya! ^_^

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
StanJ said:
hi brother, thank you. Seen some of your posts here n there, i think we be of like minds? I look forward to finding out, but reguardless
of that, we're family and I hope not to despise the gifts and callings of anyone here.

r4hnsn

Feb 18, 2016
Angelina said:
You're welcome r4. :) I haven't heard anyone call me PW for years and yes it was my handle back on another Christian forum that I once frequented. I must confess that I'm not really a lurker ~ been here since the beginning of 2011 and still enjoying some really great discussions and found some good friends from the US, Canada, the UK, across the ditch and so many other places...

Bless ya! ^_^
sorry Angelina, i was using lurking in another context, kind of private joke. But i did get a check about using it. Do you live in N.Z ?

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
r4hnsn said:
hi brother, thank you. Seen some of your posts here n there, i think we be of like minds? I look forward to finding out, but reguardless of that, we're family and I hope not to despise the gifts and callings of anyone here.
Thanks, I look foward to reading your thoughts.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
r4hnsn said:
sorry Angelina, i was using lurking in another context, kind of private joke. But i did get a check about using it. Do you live in N.Z ?
That's okay! um I'm from the North Island and crikey it's been really hot lately. ;)