Draw near....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 4:8a (NASB)
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.~~~

Hebrews 4:16 (NASB)
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Draw near, says the heart of the God of love, to the objects of His love. To His creatures that He created in His image and likeness, to which He spared not His own Son to secure their salvation. It is to those that would be His, He calls to. To those that would hear, He calls them out of the darkness and misery, the hopelessness and helplessness that they are in themselves.

Draw near, says the God of love for your increase and completion, so the New Birth, the Divine Nature that has been given to be birthed in you might grow and bring in such new life that at present you can not grasp.

Draw near; says the God of love. So that He might show you great wonderful and marvelous things you know not...

All that perplexes you, all that troubles you is settled in My Son. Let Him be your everything let Him be your all,,,,says the God of love to the heart that would hear...I have given you my Son to Whom I have given all things, hear Him, says the God of love.

Draw near; says the God of love so you might know those things that have been given freely in Christ Jesus. So you might know by experience what your salvation in Christ consists of... For in that knowing, is such security, such freedom, such joy.

Draw near; that you might know the Mystery of Christ in you, says the God of love to the heart that would hear.

Draw near; says the God of love with the great and glorious promise of success......

Be blessed all, in Christ, Not me

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Draw near, says the heart of the God of love, to the objects of His love. To His creatures that He created in His image and likeness, to which He spared not His own Son to secure their salvation. It is to those that would be His, He calls to. To those that would hear, He calls them out of the darkness and misery, the hopelessness and helplessness that they are in themselves.

Draw near, says the God of love for your increase and completion, so the New Birth, the Divine Nature that has been given to be birthed in you might grow and bring in such new life that at present you can not grasp.

Draw near; says the God of love. So that He might show you great wonderful and marvelous things you know not...

All that perplexes you, all that troubles you is settled in My Son. Let Him be your everything let Him be your all,,,,says the God of love to the heart that would hear...I have given you my Son to Whom I have given all things, hear Him, says the God of love.

Draw near; says the God of love so you might know those things that have been given freely in Christ Jesus. So you might know by experience what your salvation in Christ consists of... For in that knowing, is such security, such freedom, such joy.

Draw near; that you might know the Mystery of Christ in you, says the God of love to the heart that would hear.

Draw near; says the God of love with the great and glorious promise of success......

Thank you!
Lovely refreshing post. :)

AMEN!!!

Reactions: Nancy and Not me

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, and how having to been lately? All things Christ in and with you?

Be blessed in Him, Not me

I haven't been around here or on my devices very much this last month.
Slowly improving , little by little. I still get a headache in bed at night...but praise the Lord it does dissipate somewhat when I am up and active. So praise the Lord for that. :)

Hope you are yours are doing well...

'Let us draw near'.... Wow, what an invitation from the Most High God Himself!! :)

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let us all draw near, as soon, we will be called to stand. And stand we will, as One!

Reactions: Not me and Helen

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been around here or on my devices very much this last month.
Slowly improving , little by little. I still get a headache in bed at night...but praise the Lord it does dissipate somewhat when I am up and active. So praise the Lord for that. :)

Hope you are yours are doing well...

'Let us draw near'.... Wow, what an invitation from the Most High God Himself!! :)

Glad to hear your eyes are on Christ as your mending continues. Will be standing with you for a continual growth of Him in your innermost being. As I know it will as you continue to draw near to the One Who loves you.

Be most blessed as you do, Not me

Let us all draw near, as soon, we will be called to stand. And stand we will, as One!

Works for me! :)

In Him, Not me

This works for me too!

Be blessed in Christ, Not me :)

Reactions: Helen