Dream about falling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

evar

Aug 3, 2015
I dreamed last night that my niece fell down from the 32 floor. She grabbed onto a glass window and climbed inside(so she didn't fell).Her mother told her" Now you need to sleep for two weeks" My niece was around 5 years old in a dream. In real live she is 20. What is this dream means?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are languages that we learn which is a tool to communicate with others.
There are visual tools that can be used to enhance learning
There are kinesthetic(touch) tools that can be used as well. Sometimes just doing it with someone skilled looking over your shoulder is a good approach.

In a dream the communication is a multimedia metaphor. Dream Moods is a good site that attempts to interpret the metaphor. In this case...

To dream that you fall and are not frightened signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease. To dream that you fall and are frightened indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may also imply that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself. Dreaming that you fall backwards suggests that you prevented yourself from making a bad decision or mistake. It may also mean that you are not ready to move forward and need to take a step back.

In putting the dream together with this interpretation it looks like your niece saved herself from a bad decision in which her mothers advice was beneficial.