Dream interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I have only had three dreams myself that God gave me interpretations too, but I have never interpreted anyone elses. Have you had a dream that you believe that God is trying to tell you something?

TooInvolved1

Jan 22, 2008
I meant can anyone here do this? I need some clarity on a dream. I don't know if it were God spkng to me or just my subconscious.

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
Whenever I have a dream from God is almost like being in the real world. However, if it is my own dream -- it tends to be fantastical and far out there. For instance, one time I had a dream about me being in a mech suit fighting this machine that was firing toxic waste at me. Strangely enough, this machine was on a train track going up and down the side of a mountain. -- far out huh.I am able to interpret my own dreams, but I don't know if I can interpret yours (I've never tried and I haven't had one of those dreams in a long time btw).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dream but God normally translates them for me but tell us your dream We can give it a shot, I often find he it he sends one a dream others will receive it also. Maybe the cicumstances are differnt for each person but the bottomline is often the same.

TooInvolved1

Jan 22, 2008
Last night I had this dream (I think) - I was fuzzy head so it may've been just a thought... But in it my mom was laying on the floor and she pulled out a pair of scissors, then she started sort of stabbing herself around her right shoulder area. It didn't create stab wounds but more like perfectly round holes that I don't recall bleeding.At some point we were both standing and she had knives this time! As the day has worn on I've forgotten a lot but I vaguely recall the feeling of fear, like she was trying to hurt me! Then it ended. Could this just be my fears at work?I can give you the backstory on the R with my mom. But I didn't know if an untainted interpretation would be best. Thanks!

i love god

Apr 16, 2008
it may just be satan you know like once i had a dream about a game that i have on computer with orcs and an orc was standing there i dont know what he was saying but i know it was not somthing nice

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
IloveGod- I do not believe he would interpret a vision from God as something from the devil,it could be,but I doubt it would be one. I will be able to tell if it was,as soon as I hear or read the dream!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(TooInvolved1;45960)
Last night I had this dream (I think) - I was fuzzy head so it may've been just a thought... But in it my mom was laying on the floor and she pulled out a pair of scissors, then she started sort of stabbing herself around her right shoulder area. It didn't create stab wounds but more like perfectly round holes that I don't recall bleeding.At some point we were both standing and she had knives this time! As the day has worn on I've forgotten a lot but I vaguely recall the feeling of fear, like she was trying to hurt me! Then it ended. Could this just be my fears at work?I can give you the backstory on the R with my mom. But I didn't know if an untainted interpretation would be best. Thanks!
I dont consider these kind of dreams from God but rather an inner intuition we all have an instict perhaps our spirit give's us this when we get feelings somethings not right or when we are in danger. I think this sometimes comes through better when we are asleep and our minds are quite. I think IF it means anything and it is just your fears If it does mean anything: she may do something that upsets you or hurts your feelings and you just saw it as a physical hurt in the dream.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
THis is your fears at work. This is no vision of God. I to have had dreams like this,usually when I am upset with my mom for being radical or something. I would not believe this is God telling you this. If you are convinced it is from God pray,but I would not think so!Hope I helped!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(TooInvolved1;45895)
I meant can anyone here do this? I need some clarity on a dream. I don't know if it were God spkng to me or just my subconscious.
It's your subconscious. Frankly, you seem to have so many personal problems and things for you seem so messed up that it's no wonder you dream like this. You have to get a grip. Excuse me now, I'm going over to the next thread to switch topics and discuss something about the bible and the word of the Lord.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah, oddly enough. Satan does add his junk in our dreams. For us guys, we've had dreams of women, cars, guns etc. One dream of mine, my town was being overrun by Nazis. I saw the bombings too (I live on a hill with a view of the city and valley). Then I hid from them in the country side.Satan can hijack our dreams!
ohmy.gif

TooInvolved1

Jan 22, 2008
I didn't think it was from God per se, but figured it still had some meaning. Just my fears at work was the most obvious explanation. But I almost never recall my dreams and this one was so scary I felt the need to ask about it.