Dream of Possible Solar Flare

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream last night. There was a LCD TV mounted on the wall and other people (a couple) where there in a living room. The sun was reflecting off the TV and presenting the image on the wall. You could see the image that the TV was making on the wall and it was partially lit. I thought I had power to change the reflection so I waved my hand and the reflection got brighter. I waved it again and it got dimmer. The people were amazed. I did that a couple times and it actually appeared that the reflection brightness obeyed my command. Then all the sudden it went out and was totally dark. And I realized it was some other power that was doing it.

This appeared to be a prophecy dream from God and I think it relates to a solar flare coming up in a short while.

Cheers.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the dream the light was dim, then light, then dark, then light, then total dark. And I saw two or three people in there. So I'm thinking 2.5 days or weeks or months. I also had some visions of solar flares.

But I'm terrible at interpreting dreams so it is what it is. I think it will probably be on the news if I had a dream about it though.

Could have been 3.5 but I remember it being that or 2.5. My memory doesn't work so well cause of my Schizophrenia. Anyways.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the light dark for 2.5-3.5 were either days, months or years. Days have a light or dark. Months have a moon cycle. And years have seasons.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be seeing more and more of this stuff
Well I thought the dream was days or months or years, but the people in the dream may have made it weeks. We will be seeing more of signs in the heavens for sure. God said so!

Reactions: Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had another dream that I posted here: Yin Yang dream

Each dream had specific meaning at the week mark. But I now wonder if both dreams together, which coincide at months, means something else?