Dress Codes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
High heels are designed to shift how the body aligns upright and thereby accentuating the breasts and the buttocks :)
Still in favour of heels?

I think most women wear them simply because they like them..:)
Mind you I once had a ladyfriend who always turned up in flats, so I bought her a pair of heels but she refused pointblank to wear them, she said "I'm not going to look like a trollop for you or anybody else", so we split up.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit next.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think most women wear them simply because they like them..:)
Mind you I once had a ladyfriend who always turned up in flats, so I bought her a pair of heels but she refused pointblank to wear them, she said "I'm not going to look like a trollop for you or anybody else", so we split up.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit next.
I feel comfortable in flat shoes with a buffer or whatever you call it (not really flat shoes that aren't safe like a nail could go through it if you walked over one or it could break easily). I only wear higher heals that can glitter if I was going to wedding or a party.

Reactions: Lambano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I feel comfortable in flat shoes with a buffer or whatever you call it (not really flat shoes that aren't safe like a nail could go through it if you walked over one or it could break easily). I only wear higher heals that can glitter if I was going to wedding or a party.
I only wear high heels when I'm on stilts!