Duty and Love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
Matt. 18 Jesus came to them and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (WEB)

With the Internet I saw an opportunity to reach people from all around the world and have done my best to use this opportunity for Jesus. Because I have chosen to work on the Web as well as in the prison units and on my job, I have been blessed. The problem is that it is not enough! People read my messages, sit in my classes, praise God and Jesus with me on Sunday Morning and on Monday they live like Hell until next Sunday Morning.

Every follower of Jesus is responsible for the fulfillment of the verses listed above, the Great Commission. Jesus has commanded those that love Him to make disciples, and if we do not, ask yourself, am I really His? We call Father God Our Father in Heaven but live like we admire Satan.

When my Birth Father denied me and my mother blew him off, looking for a brighter future a remarkable little man of five foot three and a half came along and to this day he is my dad. He came along and picked me up, showed me love and gave me direction for my life... he is my hero. Because he joined the Army the day after the attack on Pearl, I joined the Army. Everything I did was to make him proud and to never disappoint him.

If Father God is our Heavenly Father, He deserves even more devotion than I gave to my Dad. Jesus said that we would obey Him if we love Him and here He has commanded us to perform only one task.