Dwelleth In And Dwelleth With Us = John 6;56

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dwelleth In And Dwelleth With Us = John 6;56

John 6;56

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

John 14:10

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.

John 14:17

Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Romans 8:9-11

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.

I Corinthians 3:16-17

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

II Corinthians 6:16

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ephesians 3:17

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love;

Colossians 3:16

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

I John 3:24

And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.

I John 4:12-16

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Revelation 21:3

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their GOD.

AMEN

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dwelleth In And Dwelleth With Us = John 6;56​

OP ^

He dwelleth WITH an individual who BELIEVES in Him.

Scriptural History has shown men WITH the Lord God, reveal they are WITH Him by Belief to Trust and Obey.

Scriptural History has shown men WITH the Lord God, who Doubted, Denied, Disobeyed, Distrusted or Stopped Believing that They were no longer WITH Him, nor He WITH THEM.

Scriptural Warnings reveal the possibility of such FALLING AWAY.

The Scriptures as well teach, WITH AND IN the Lord God is a Heartful Word of Commitment of BELIEF AND Willingness of an individual to Lay Down their Life (Flesh Body) as a Living Sacrifice of their Testimonial Word.
IN this Offering from the Lord God, the Lord God SHALL be WITH AND IN that individual…
AND FOREVER the Lord God Shall BE WITH that individual. (OSAS concept).

Glory to God,
Taken