E=mc2 video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that God the Father is light and energy that can cool into whatever he pleases. There are three children of this light and energy... Mass, Spirituality, and Intellect. In which God the Father seems to delight more in the spirituality. I need to do more work on this, but I have too much going on so I thought I would post it and see what kind of feedback I receive in return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SMZLI5tU40

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is an amazing thing to me that they are seeing water clouds in space. http://news.national...-space-science/

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - Genesis 1:2

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like a dimmer switch God slows down His "frequency" or vibration to
shapeshift into a tree or us.

Cool down - an interesting new term.
Much appreciated.
:) Miss Hepburn

xxoo, Rocky

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would u mind terribly if I placed this one - it's 2 minutes with maybe Mozart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejlpfOvLtI4

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Careful, that's beginning to slide into Paul's warning about worshiping God's creation in place of Him...

Rom 1:18-28
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father is NOT a 'force' of material nature. He is NOT the the things of His creation He made.

Paul gives a little science lesson with that. He reveals that the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen by the things He made. That means His Invisible Nature is separate... from His creation. This was shown another way in Heb.11...

Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
(KJV)

Things which are seen... were not made of things which do appear.

Those of Faith know that God is separate from material matter, because we know matter did not, and cannot create itself. A primary law of physics about material matter reveals that.

In other words, material matter of God's earthly creation and universe did not originate from matter itself. E = mc2 is a formula involving an accelerated mass, it's still about God's material creation. There's an elementary law of matter which states matter cannot be created nor destroyed, but only change its form. Thus E (energy) is still a form of material matter in God's creation. It's only matter in the form of energy, which if were possible to reverse the equation to mc2=E, it would still be about the material matter of God's creation, and not Himself.

God created matter, but He is not material matter, but Spirit. It's about two totally different dimensions, one visible for us today, and the other still invisible.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
For those who like to study their Bible, more about that other invisible dimension was revealed, one only need pay attention and think...

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
(KJV)

Where was Christ Jesus talking about the Kingdom of God existing with that idea of it being 'within' us? The Greek word for "within" literally means 'inside' too. Just WHERE inside us is the Kingdom of God? Our Lord was talking about the invisible dimension called the heavenly. It is a REAL actual place, it's simply in a different dimension than the material world.

Matt 22:30
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
(KJV)

1 Cor 15:49
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
(KJV)

1 Cor 15:44
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
(KJV)

Apostle Paul is not just saying in the future tense 'there will be' a spiritual body'. He said 'there is' - present tense (third person singular present indicative per the Greek).

That is how our Lord Jesus meant the Kingdom of God is "within you". That "spiritual body" is already within us today, part of the makeup of our spirit God created us with. That's the part 'inside' us that Apostle Paul taught in Romans 8 that groans inside our being, seeking to be made free at Christ's redemption of our bodies.

Rom 8:22-23
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
(KJV)

This is why God's Kingdom is not of today's present flesh order dimension. When Christ returns on the last trumpet, all still alive in the flesh will have their flesh body cast off, revealing their "spiritual body". At the twinkling of an eye is how fast it will occur. And then the Heavenly dimension will be revealed on this earth to us all, and we all shall see God's Glory.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ms Hepburn... Thanks... I am open to suggestions....

Everyone else... This is an attempt to prove the creationist view to the scientific community... As the atheist does not believe in God's word I have few references to it. I have other videos on scriptural topics.

Arguments...

1. We are created in the image of God.

2. God refers to his own physical anatomy - Ears, eyes, etc.

3. God told Moses that no man could see his face and live.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 18:10

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. God told Moses that no man could see his face and live.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 18:10

I love this thread and great words veteran!

Just an aside -what is thought of the above...when compared to Genesis 30:32?

Genesis 32:30
(KJV)
30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Just an aside -what is thought of the above...when compared to Genesis 30:32?

Genesis 32:30
(KJV)
30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

No one answered, so thought I would.

Jacob wrestled with the Angel of The Lord. Penial is Hebrew for 'face of God' or 'facing God'. Our Lord Jesus Christ in The Old Testament is oft times represented as the Angel of God or Angel of the Lord, like in the next chapter of Genesis 31:11-13. The word 'angel' in the OT is usually the Hebrew word 'malak' which means 'messenger', just as the Greek aggelos word in the NT.

1 Cor 10:2-4
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
(KJV)

It does not mean our Lord Jesus Christ is an Angel in the literal heavenly being sense. It's in the Messenger sense. This is why in Gen.18 when Abraham saw 3 men suddenly appear at his tent door, he bowed down to one of them and called Him Lord. One of the 3 was our Lord Christ in the OT time. That's Who I believe Melchizedek was also per Paul in Hebrews 7. Melchizedek met Abraham and offered Abraham "bread and wine", pointing to the Promise by Faith first given through Abraham.