Eat my flesh and drink my blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said to them, less you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you have no life in you. He also said, The words I speak, they are Spirit.
It was also said that Jesus was baptizing mo then John the baptist but it was his disciples because the Holy Spirit had not been given yet.
Just before Jesus dies on the cross, he said Father, to you I commend my Spirit. His Spirit was the Holy Spirit an when he died to the flesh his Spirit was sent above. Then he arose on the third day and again he was seen in the flesh so the Holy Spirit was with him again so it could not be given. Then you see in Acts where he ascends into heaven then just after that, he is in heaven si he sends the Holy Spirit on penticost. So then they wrote the scriptures in the flesh and tell the story of Jesus so again he is with us in the flesh. The Spirit was again not given.
The flesh on a body is the seen of him but the Spirit does not come till we see Jesus on the cross and after that his Spirit rises above when he dies and goes to the father. If we teach Jesus in the flesh, He has not risen to those who see him in the flesh of the scriptures That's the written word and the things not hidden.
When we receive the scriptures it should take three years to raise him up and like in the parable of the fig tree in the vineyard, we have another year and then the tree is rooted up and never produces fruit unless we take care of the tree and it becomes good for fruit.
When we rise Jesus,. the word, up to an elevated understanding, a spiritual understanding, we have got to the cross with Jesus and then he sends the Spirit to the Father and then, in turn we receive the Holy Spirit.
When we receive the Holy Spirit we see the heavenly things and we are created in that image and the word or God creates us in that image. when we see Jesus in the flesh it is not God creating it was As it was before with the Jews, they made a flesh image of God so he became flesh, the word became flesh.
God did not make man in the earthly vision but in his own image and he is Spirit.
Men teaching Jesus in flesh are them selves as gods creating with the image they give people if they are teaching the flesh and again the flesh is the carnal image of the bible.

That's why I did the Pentecost tread to show people there is a spiritual meaning to everything but I cannot create people in God's image. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth and Jesu's Spirit but you have to raise him up to receive the Spirit. If not it is us creating the Lord in the image of man. Man cannot create God but man an image of God in the flesh so people that listen to the teachers of the flesh or law as it were.

Men teaching God in an earthly way cause God to create men in an earthly way, the earthly image, and in the image of the earth God created the beast so that is the mark of the beast and beast have no understanding as the same with people created without Spiritual understanding.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Eat my flesh and drink my blood was a metaphor but the catholics took it literaly!!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When we receive the scriptures it should take three years to raise him up and like in the parable of the fig tree in the vineyard, we have another year and then the tree is rooted up and never produces fruit unless we take care of the tree and it becomes good for fruit.

This is nonsense.

There is no secret, special spiritual knowledge in the bible or in Christianity.
We are to accept Jesus as our saviour and Lord and live in obedience to Jesus's commands.

No secret there either. Grow up, be educated, get a job, get married and live for Jesus where yoiu are.
We are to be a light to a world that lives in darkness, that means we do not copy what the world does.