Eating Blood?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Blood will spoil long before flesh (meat) (for food) ... that may be one reason we are told not to eat it.

Next time you go fishing .... pierce thru the lower tail of the fish and let it hang from a tree branch ..... half a cup of blood will drain out .... most people do not know this ...... the fish will stay fresh 3 times longer in the fridge or freezer .... and and the fillets are more white in color.

Hope you catch a big one.

digging

Jan 12, 2014
If you are ever to face starving to death you will realize the value of fat for food.

Digging

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
digging said:
If you are ever to face starving to death you will realize the value of fat for food
Excellent point. During Sabbath disputes with his Jewish countrymen, Jesus
often emphasized the priority that human welfare has over and above strict
observance of religious law. In other words; were someone to be really hungry,
and the only nourishment available to them was fat and blood; they have God's
permission to consume it.

Buen Camino
/

SolaGratia

Dec 24, 2013
Northwest Washington State
blankshot said:
I'm a catholic non-denominational
Forgive my ignorance, blankshot, but what is a catholic non-denominational?

If you are using catholic to mean universal, then I understand. But it doesn't sound like that's what you mean. If you're using catholic to mean the Roman Catholic Church, then isn't that mutually exclusive of non-denominationalism?

I'm just curious. I don't mean it as a challenge or an attack.

blankshot

Oct 5, 2012
SolaGratia said:
Forgive my ignorance, blankshot, but what is a catholic non-denominational?

If you are using catholic to mean universal, then I understand. But it doesn't sound like that's what you mean. If you're using catholic to mean the Roman Catholic Church, then isn't that mutually exclusive of non-denominationalism?

I'm just curious. I don't mean it as a challenge or an attack.

I'm catholic who's not against any denomination