effort

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for 2-3 days its continously coming to mind to bring an Electric Rickshaw.
I will make some effort for an Electric Rickshaw.
You can pray that God bless my effort and an Electric Rickshaw become a reality for me.

Thank you!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother..I pray that if it’s Gods will, he will provide you with an Electric Rickshaw.

For your encouragement....I had a bad accident .....my car was a right off....I couldn’t afford to buy another after that accident.

I just believed that if it was God’s will, then he would provide me with a car....4 yrs later....God provided me with a lovely car...it came totally unexpectedly.

My Son surprised me with a lovely car.....Praise God for that.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Brother..I pray that if it’s Gods will, he will provide you with an Electric Rickshaw.

For your encouragement....I had a bad accident .....my car was a right off....I couldn’t afford to buy another after that accident.

I just believed that if it was God’s will, then he would provide me with a car....4 yrs later....God provided me with a lovely car...it came totally unexpectedly.

My Son surprised me with a lovely car.....Praise God for that.
Amen!, I agree that's so nice to hear!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends for 2-3 days its continously coming to mind to bring an Electric Rickshaw.
You can pray that God bless my effort and an Electric Rickshaw become a reality for me.

Thank you!
Praying for God's will with regard to an electric rickshaw.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Can you tell us more about your effort(be more specific) and we can pray to The Lord to Bless this effort. Thank you!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Mel, I think you want the rickshaw in order to bring more vegetables from the wholesale market? Is that correct?

Thanks for posting the videos of you going to the wholesale market. Hopefully one day you can post some more of your shop, too.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
become a reality for me . Now where i have heard words like that before .
SPEAK IT into existance , what we speak is and will become our reality . THAT BE NEW AGE .
Please tell me you are not connected to the global nar conferences . You can get as upset with me as you want .
BUT remember this , if i didnt love ya , i would not have been concerned nor told you .
You could have just asked . Are you in any way connected to this seven moutains global nar conference stuff
IF SO , FLEE IT and never look back . IF NOT then amen . but if you are FLEE IT .
Oh for crying out loud!! He is asking for prayer for a rickshaw, not trying to manifest one. Do you ever ask for prayer? And you have the audacity to accuse him of "conference" stuff.
You are the most critical person I know. Always trying to read crap into what folks write., as if you are the know be all servant of God, when I find you lacking in compassion. You act as if you are perfect. I have asked you at least once on the message board if you sin. No answer. Do you have shortcomings? Are you perfect? Do you sin? Can you show some compassion for others?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, I think you want the rickshaw in order to bring more vegetables from the wholesale market? Is that correct?

Thanks for posting the videos of you going to the wholesale market. Hopefully one day you can post some more of your shop, too.
@My Dreams

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My dreams, just seen an older thread from June where you were asking for prayer for a rickshaw - you had a picture, which helps as I wasn’t sure what it was xxx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dreams, just seen an older thread from June where you were asking for prayer for a rickshaw - you had a picture, which helps as I wasn’t sure what it was xxx

There are some areas in Asia where the rickshaws are still pedaled (using legs)....like by the poor in Nepal. Different countries call them by different names such as Trishaws and Bekaks.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Rita

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine GTW27
Here is what I see,(a vision)in spite of your non answers and avoidance. There will be no more. I see a well, round in shape about 3 feet tall. It is made stone, hay and clay. We will call it a well of Blessings. It is fed by many streams some traveling under oceans. Every day you go out and look into the well to see if the water has risen. You take from this well as needed. In the beginning you took from this well to give to those that need, and this we are commanded to do. "Give to all that ask of you". You have not labored for that which is in the well but you expect it to be filled. There is a prophesy that goes with this vision but I need not speak it, as you will see it come to pass when you look for that which you have not labored for. "If a man will not work, let him not eat"

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
yes it is run by electricity, and have replaced petrol rickshaw and peddling rickshaw

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Here is what I see,(a vision)in spite of your non answers and avoidance. There will be no more. I see a well, round in shape about 3 feet tall. It is made stone, hay and clay. We will call it a well of Blessings. It is fed by many streams some traveling under oceans. Every day you go out and look into the well to see if the water has risen. You take from this well as needed. In the beginning you took from this well to give to those that need, and this we are commanded to do. "Give to all that ask of you". You have not labored for that which is in the well but you expect it to be filled. There is a prophesy that goes with this vision but I need not speak it, as you will see it come to pass when you look for that which you have not labored for. "If a man will not work, let him not eat"
you said something in one of my prayer request which , i put forward here. It was reported and deleted by others and not me. you have to understand and respect me and my prayer request.

This is wrong you came here to say this to me "Every day you go out and look into the well to see if the water has risen. You take from this well as needed. In the beginning you took from this well to give to those that need, and this we are commanded to do. "Give to all that ask of you". You have not labored for that which is in the well but you expect it to be filled".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Here is what I see,(a vision)in spite of your non answers and avoidance. There will be no more. I see a well, round in shape about 3 feet tall. It is made stone, hay and clay. We will call it a well of Blessings. It is fed by many streams some traveling under oceans. Every day you go out and look into the well to see if the water has risen. You take from this well as needed. In the beginning you took from this well to give to those that need, and this we are commanded to do. "Give to all that ask of you". You have not labored for that which is in the well but you expect it to be filled. There is a prophesy that goes with this vision but I need not speak it, as you will see it come to pass when you look for that which you have not labored for. "If a man will not work, let him not eat"know God's
you know GTW27, I feel God's written Word in our language does not reach others here in India, because of these kind of thoughts & post

Reactions: Jethro2 and Nancy

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

So Mel, what is the purpose of the electric rickshaw? Transporting things for your shop or some other endeavor?

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please note that if this keeps happening warning points will be given. As we have said before , there are other ways to communicate things that are laid on your heart , but not on a prayer thread itself

Status
Not open for further replies.