emergency room, unfortunately

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hi, I posted prayer for trauma event recently when joined and also for pain last night which I was hoping was from that. Here I am ten hours later in emergency room. They first suspected post traumatic stress disorder from that however now they are doing a scan on abdomen to rule out appendicitis as I still have mine. I am hoping their first guess was right cause I am behind on sleep and really just want to go home and sleep this off now. Prayers would be so appreciated.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi, I posted prayer for trauma event recently when joined and also for pain last night which I was hoping was from that. Here I am ten hours later in emergency room. They first suspected post traumatic stress disorder from that however now they are doing a scan on abdomen to rule out appendicitis as I still have mine. I am hoping their first guess was right cause I am behind on sleep and really just want to go home and sleep this off now. Prayers would be so appreciated.
Praying.

Reactions: Helen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying @tammy :pray: Blessings and Peace!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry to hear this tammy. I'm praying for your deliverance from the pain, the trauma and all the anxiety both cause. May His peace rest upon you and give you comfort.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you still in the hospital Tammy, or was their first guess right and you have returned home to rest ?

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please bless Tammy with a full recovery and healing in Jesus' name. Keep your hand on her and her loved ones.