emergency surgery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The LORD is in control . Let all be praying . And with the prayers let all supplications be made with much thanksgiving unto the LORD .
thankyou brother. remaining infection has been drained and they hope to release me in few days, thankyou so much for the prayers

Reactions: amigo de christo

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@tammy posted in another thread that she has to go back to surgery due to complications and infection from the rupture. This is a serious turn, please lift her in prayer.
thankyou brother, they drained remaining infection and hope to release me in few days as long as white count goes down. i dont
have time to read all replies but will be back here once home. they want me to rest so i need to sign off now. I am so grateful
for all of you and all your prayers. cant thank everyone enough

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am praying you completely recover with no further complications. Its important you do all the doctors tell
you too. My niece died of complications from rupture.