End Time Prophecy: Egyptian Magazine Affirms Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration Of White House

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
Many have asked – and continue to ask me ‘Where, given America’s Super Power status, can America be found in end time prophecy?’ My answer is usually the same: ‘Eschatology, or bible prophecy is only concerned with the Jewsh state of Israel and the Church. Any mention of people, nations of empires are only made as these people, nations or empires interchange with Israel and/or the Church. Thus, one should not look for – or expect – any mention of American in end time prophecy unless America plays some kind of role with either Israel and/or the Church, and that role is of such significance as to warrant any mention. Even then one should expect little more than an inference of America’s role rather than an outright naming of America.

Nevertheless, given America’s Super Power status, it is a fair and logical question to ask, especially when one takes into account America’s foreign policy since the end of World-War II, specifically its commitment to Israel since 1948. In other words, how could any nation or coalition of nations ever invade the modern state of Israel, even if they were led by the Antichrist, without America getting heavenly envolved? Since I am not a prophet, I don’t pretend to have a clear answer to this question. Still, during the research and writing of my new book,Kingdom of the Antichrist, I, by necessity, gave this question a great deal of thought. The answer, for me, became obvious. Because I believe – and teach – that the War of Gog and MaGog is the end time event that will result in Israel entering into a peace treaty with the Antichrist – thus initiating Daniel’s 70th Week and the prophetic time clock ticking down the last seven years of this generation, America’s super power status and/or its attitude towards Israel must change. In other words, because I believe – and teach – that the ten nation coalition force that Ezekiel tells us will invade Israel (Eze 38, 39) is the same end time character as Daniel’s fourth empire or “The Kingdom of the Antichrist,” and that this empire is, indeed, the Islamic Empire, something, then, with America and/or with America’s foreign policy much change which emboldens these Islamic nations into believing that any invasion of Israel will not be met by American military agression.

Consequently, one could argue that an economic disaster in America would preclude it from defending Israel’s sovereignty; maybe America is attacked militarily at the same time, and this attack precludes America from defending Israel? One could come up with many more speculative scenarios, but they would be nothing more than just that – speculative scenarios because Scripture does not mention America by name.
Nevertheless, I have always believed and taught that, in my opinion, and this is nothing more than speculation on my part, for whatever reason or reasons, America would end up changing its foreign policy towards Israel. And that this change in foreign policy would be detrimental towards Israel while being pro-Islamic. I’ve been teaching this belief for years and, prior to Barak Obama being elected President, I have to admit that my “opinion” didn’t look very promising. But, since the very beginning of Barak Obama’s Presidency, he and his administration have, behind the scenes, completely changed America’s traditional support for Israel and, even taken it a step further by embracing various Islamic nations and organisations, i.e. The Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, it is my belief that the Obama Administration, led by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were instrumental in the “Arab Spring” events which have changed the geo-political landscape in North Africa and the Middle East to the degree we see it today. History, I believe, will prove me right by showing the Obama Administration’s involvement in the Arab Spring movement to such a degree that I believe the whole Arab Spring movement was orchestrated by the C.I.A under orders from the Obama Administration.

Consequently, one can understand how interested I was when I came across an Egyptian magazine article recently effectively affirming not only my concerns, but also the concerns of five much-maligned Republican House members and the evidence presented in an investigative book, all of who claim six American Muslim leaders who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who have significant influence on U.S. policy.

Egypt’s Rose El-Youssef magazine, in a Dec. 22 story, said the six men turned the White House “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.”The Egyptian article was translated and reported by the Investigative Project on Terrorism, or IPT. IPT said that while the story is largely unsourced, it is significant because it raises the issue to Egyptian readers.

The article names Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, or MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America, or ISNA; and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Meanwhile, outspoken Republican congressman Louie Gohmert has been pressing for an investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood’s influence on the federal government, contending a probe is necessary because of the Obama administration’s “horrendous decisions” in backing the so-called “Arab Spring” revolutions in the Middle East. The East Texas lawmaker was one of five Republican Congress members who stirred bipartisan controversy in June by raising concern about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the nation’s capital.

The Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood was formed in the 1920s after the demise of the Ottoman Turkish empire with the intent of helping establish Islamic rule worldwide. It’s stated goal for the U.S. is “a kind of grand jihad” aimed at “eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within” so that “Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

In 2009, the bestselling book “Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret World That’s Conspiring to Islamize America” featured an internal Council on American-Islamic Relations memo written in 2007 that called for infiltrating the “judiciary, intelligence and homeland security committees” by, among other things, “placing Muslim interns” in Capitol Hill offices. The book also uncovered new evidence that CAIR directly funded Hamas and al-Qaida terrorist fronts.

When the book was released, Rep. Sue Myrick, R-N.C., co-founder of the bipartisan House Anti-Terrorism/Jihad Caucus and a member of the House Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence, pointed out at a press conference in Washington that groups such as CAIR and the Islamic Society of North America “have a proven record of senior officials being indicted and either imprisoned or deported from the United States.” She noted evidence presented at the trial of the Texas-based Muslim charity Holy Land Foundation, convicted of funding Hamas, exposed CAIR, ISNA and others as front groups for the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States. Moreover, Myrick exposed the absence of a formal vetting process by Congress for screening radical Muslims invited to work or pray or speak at the Capitol. CAIR, consequently, placed a number of employees within the Capitol, including known terrorists and terrorist suspects. CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad, for example, invited al-Qaida terrorist Anwar Awlaki to speak and pray at the Capitol. Awad also helped get Awlaki into the Pentagon within months of Awlaki assisting the 9/11 hijackers, Catherine Herridge revealed in her book “The Next Wave.”

Direct link

The Egyptian magazine noted Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, identifying it as a Brotherhood “subsidiary,” IPT reported. Alikhan was responsible for the “file of Islamic states” in the White House and provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011, according to the magazine.

Elibiary, as reported in October 2011, was singled out by Gohmert at a House hearing. The Republican congressman confronted Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano with a charge that Elibiary, who had a security clearance as a member of the DHS advisory council, accessed a federal database and shopped sensitive reports to a left-leaning media outlet to publicize his claim that the department is promoting “Islamophobia.” Elibiary, president and CEO of the Freedom and Justice Foundation of Carrollton, Texas, has been a strong supporter of the radical Islamic theologian Sayyid Qutb, whose teachings inspired and continue to govern al-Qaida and Islamic jihadist organizations worldwide.

Former assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy documents that the DHS advisory group helped devise the new Obama counterterrorism strategy. McCarthy, who prosecuted the perpetrators of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, said the strategy “has law-enforcement pare back their intelligence-gathering activities and take their marching orders from ‘community partners.’”

It was reported in 2004 that Elibiary spoke at a conference that honored the founder of the Iranian Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Khomeini. Elibiary has strongly criticized the U.S. government’s prosecution of fundraisers for Hamas and is a defender of CAIR. He has also criticized the U.S. government’s prosecution and conviction of the Holy Land Foundation and five former officials for providing more than $12 million to Hamas, characterizing the case as a defeat for the United States.

The Egyptian magazine, Rose El-Youssef, said Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups in the Muslim Brotherhood network in America. He took part, the magazine noted, in the June 2002 annual conference of the American Muslim Council, formerly headed by convicted terrorist financier Abdurahman Alamoudi. He also was on the organizing committee of the Critical Islamic Reflection along with key Brotherhood figures such as Jamal Barzinji, Hisham al-Talib and Yaqub Mirza. MPAC’s al-Marayati has been among the most influential Muslim American leaders in recent years, IPT pointed out. The Egyptian magazine shows the links between MPAC and the international Muslim Brotherhood infrastructure.

Obama appointed Magid, chief of the Muslim Brotherhood-founded ISNA, as an adviser to the Department of Homeland Security. Magid also has also given speeches and conferences on American Middle East policy at the State Department and offered advice to the FBI, the Egyptian magazine said.

Patel maintains a close relationship with Tariq Ramadan, the grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, Rose El-Youssef reported. He’s a member of the Muslim Students Association, which was identified as a Muslim Brotherhood front group in a 1991 document introduced into evidence during the Holy Land Foundation trial.

Investigation warranted

In July, Gohmert, along with Rep. Michele Bachmann, R, Minn., and three other Republican House members, pointed to Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, as a possible Muslim Brotherhood influence on U.S. policy. The lawmakers asked the inspector generals at the departments of Homeland Security, Justice and State to investigate, prompting Democrats and Republicans to rush to Abedin’s defense.

However, as reported by many, Abedin worked for an organization founded by her family that is effectively at the forefront of a grand Saudi plan to mobilize U.S. Muslim minorities to transform America into a strict Wahhabi-style Islamic state, according to an Arabic-language manifesto issued by the Saudi monarchy. Abedin also was a member of the executive board of the Brotherhood’s Muslim Student Association.
The internal memo said Muslim Brotherhood members “must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

Gohmert and other advocates for an investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood’s influence on the U.S. government argue a simple reading of security clearance guidelines in reference to Huma Abedin’s family would warrant investigation. The Center for Security Policy notes that security clearance guidelines for federal employees state a “security risk may exist when an individual’s immediate family, including cohabitants and other persons to whom he or she may be bound by affection, influence, or obligation are not citizens of the United States or may be subject to duress.” The guidelines express concern for any “association or sympathy with persons or organizations that advocate the overthrow of the United States Government, or any state or subdivision, by force or violence or by other unconstitutional means.”

Nevertheless, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank has suggested researchers and lawmakers who have presented evidence of the Muslim Brotherhood ties of Abedin and her family are motivated by racism. He commented in a column that it’s “hard to escape the suspicion” that the charges have “something to do with the way she looks and how she worships.”

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., called the request for an investigation of Abedin and her family a “sinister” and “nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American and a loyal public servant.”

Richard Neal - author Kingdom of the Antichrist

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Hi! 'Richard Neal'
Your work of religious bigotry deserves the more suitable title of: "The Kingdom of the Muslim Haters'.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Richard Neal wrote: " Consequently, one could argue that an economic disaster in America would preclude it from defending Israel’s sovereignty; maybe America is attacked militarily at the same time, and this attack precludes America from defending Israel? One could come up with many more speculative scenarios, but they would be nothing more than just that – speculative scenarios because Scripture does not mention America by name. "

As I watched the 100 hour war....The Gulf Was... Persian Gulf 1.... I sat in front of the television building a realistic looking train set for my son with great detail. I was fixated with the arsenol deployment USA was providing. I notecied commentary noting that the other members of the UN or NWO was astonished by the power exuding from USA's military. So awed was the allies I heard it said... literally... " Who can make war wirth the Beast " - yes that was stated on national TV during that campaign. Yes poverty in the USA could become an all out plight, but enought that this war-mongerring country would not get involved with an attack against Isreal? - I doubt it very much. However I could see USA staying out due to propaganda, right or wrong that would make USA think Isreal is in the wrong. A link strong enough to keep USA from siding with Isreal in a war campaign could be due to an Islamic relationship between the Muslim Brotherhood and our fearless leaders.

Consider that there are many other books that could have been included in our Bible and it is possible these books mentioned USA in obscure form then and because of the obscurity in prophecies referencing USA ( though may be quite clear to us today ) they were ommitted. There could be a host of prophecies linking USA as an alli to Israel or as an opponent. Even the Dead Sea Scrolls could shed more light on USA as it pertains to endtime prophecies but that information could be stifled.
Richard... I am pretty much with you on this matter.

MTP wrote: " Hi! 'Richard Neal'
Your work of religious bigotry deserves the more suitable title of: "The Kingdom of the Muslim Haters'. "

Well of course Richard Neal would be leaning far away from any friendship with Muslims, me too! As Bible prophecy is pretty clear that Islams will come against Israel. That alone should be enough to deter one from being friends with the Muslim Brotherhood. What do you think? Should USA embrace a friensdship with the Muslims and allow them to enjoy our finances and military technology or weapons... such as was done with Osama? or manyof the other "friendlys that turned against USA after getting what they thought was enough support from USA? Now, I do not hate them but they certainly are my enemies as all my support goes to the chosen people of God - Israel. even IF they seem to be in the wrong. they will, no matter what continue to follow this false religion...leaves them in darkness. Those that walk in darkness, end up in hell and hell is not fit for man nor beast... and so I am compelled to love them for they need all the love they can get, while they can get it. There are allot of what we would consider "decent people" that all the same walk in darkness and refuse to seek or follow the light, and that is a shame.
MTPockets... I wish you woulkd revise your position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not link Ezekiel 38-39 with Armageddon but expect it before Tribulation begins... here is why; Many of these military exploits must be prior to Tribulation to give creedence to a pact made by the Beast to bring about peace. One war would simply not validate such an endeavor as we have already seen. It should be amid a vast amount of campaigns that end in failure of procuring Israeli defeat that this Beast (probably not wanting his armies to be so defeated that they are not large enough or mentally strong enough to alli themselves and bring on the final assault at the battle of Armageddon. It is the mass yet diverse armied that attack Israel and are simply and quickly defeated that brings about need for peace that these armies can be re-invigorated and strenghtened for the final campaign. This means manyof the other battles mentioned in prophecy are prior to Tribulation as well. Suffice it to say, all that is needed in a description of the battle of Armagesson is to state all the world will come up against Israel in the battle of Armageddon... it is not necessary to speak of only some when they are not dis-cluded as it is stated "all the armies of the world."

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
MTPockets said:
Hi! 'Richard Neal'
Your work of religious bigotry deserves the more suitable title of: "The Kingdom of the Muslim Haters'.
Sorry you feel that way - Although I hate no individual, I do, nevertheless, have to admit that I do hate a philosophy that has proven itself to be the most destructive force in the history of humanity...No force, not the black plague of Europe, not the Mongol hords, not the Roman Empire or the Soviet Empire or even the Nazi's have raped, murdered, enslaved and completely annihilated whole civilizations like the muslims have. So yea, one can say with some confidence that I do hate the muslim religion. And I don't apologize for that either. No more than I apologize for hating cancer, war, slavery, murder, rape or a hundred other things I could name...

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
One muslim infiltrator you forgot to name is the one in the white house,obamey his self

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
ENOCH2010 said:
One muslim infiltrator you forgot to name is the one in the white house,obamey his self
I agree, but Obama, unlike so many other muslim leaders over the centuries, has comparatively little blood on his hands for now...He has a few drones strikes, and ordered his C.I.A to orchestrate the "Arab Spring" in an attempt to bring his buddies in the Muslim Brotherhood to power. So there is some Egyptian blood on his hands that he will have to give an accounting for one day...But his real muslim side will come out when he finally orchestrates a complete reversal in American foreign policy and turns his back on Israel and, in the process, green lights Gog's invasion of Israel. If! - and I say 'If'- that happens, that War of Gog and MaGog will lead directly to Armageddon. If that happens, then, yea, Obama will be ranked right up there with other inglorious muslim leaders such as Mamet II, etc in the amount of blood he has shed and misery he has caused...

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
The nazis, The Mongol hordes, the Black Plague, but you fergit the mess of mitzerschmits that attacked bugs bunny, and of course the top turtle Dr Seus wrote about wanting to increase his domain - although Dr Seus ( my son is a relative ) modeled that turtle after Adolph Hitler... though some humor should be injected. On a more candid note... there have been allot of leaders less recognixed for their deviousness... Like Mussolini who, an Itialan aslo played a vital role in WWII, yet Italy paid no retribution for their actions and participation in WWII. Russia also escped but only becasue Hitler turned on them and Russia then defected to join our allies. War seems to make strange bedfellows.

All the while the true infidels or Earth plot thier devious scenerios for their avancement and the avancement of their beliefs God laughs. For they truly "think" their little maneuvers to plight their adversaries really trully could corrupt God's plans.
I consider their jousting little more than Saturday Morning Cartoons. Cheerio!

As far as Obama, there has been so much mis-information, I can't venture to guess other than he has but 4 years to his end, meaning either these participating Muslims would be ousted by the in-cumbent or we will see an even worse master in the white house. I still hope MTPockets will go 180 with his beliefs in this arena... or a mess of mitzerschmits will pepper him with red, white and blue paint balls.

I heard Bush gave Obama two letters and told him when things seem the bleakest open the first and it will save you. When things get the bleakest again, open the second letter. Upon the dire straights of our economy Obama opened the first... and it said " Blame everything on me "... and so he will... when it gets that bad again and he opens the secondd letter...it will read... " write two letters."

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Richard Neal said:
Sorry you feel that way - Although I hate no individual, I do, nevertheless, have to admit that I do hate a philosophy that has proven itself to be the most destructive force in the history of humanity...No force, not the black plague of Europe, not the Mongol hords, not the Roman Empire or the Soviet Empire or even the Nazi's have raped, murdered, enslaved and completely annihilated whole civilizations like the muslims have. So yea, one can say with some confidence that I do hate the muslim religion. And I don't apologize for that either. No more than I apologize for hating cancer, war, slavery, murder, rape or a hundred other things I could name...
Hi! 'Richard Neal'
In spite of your claim saying, "Although I hate no individual", your anti-Muslim rant clearly reveals the opposite.
It's blatantly unjust to sweepingly accuse/condemn all Muslims, (for that matter, any religion), as you have done.
You need to put things into proper perspective.
For instance:
How many Roman Catholic clergy have been arrested/convicted for sexually terrorizing innocents? Would we have done well to summarily annihilate all the followers of Catholicism?
How many of the CEO's who criminally orchestrated the 2008 economic terror were Orthodox Jews? Would we have been wise to confiscate the accounting credentials of all Jews?
If one is seeking enemies and boogey-men, these are waiting to be discovered within every religion and culture.
Unfortunately, there are many so-called Christians who eagerly spew out their hateful and divisive venom ... worse, under the banner of the Gospel of Jesus.
It seems to me that you're setting yourself up to be the self-appointed leader of yet another Inquisition.
In a democracy, such gross irresponsibility might be permissible. But I hardly think that you should be permitted to prowl Discussion Groups to invite others to join in your rumours and evil devices.

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
MTPockets said:
Hi! 'Richard Neal'
In spite of your claim saying, "Although I hate no individual", your anti-Muslim rant clearly reveals the opposite.
It's blatantly unjust to sweepingly accuse/condemn all Muslims, (for that matter, any religion), as you have done.
You need to put things into proper perspective.
For instance:
How many Roman Catholic clergy have been arrested/convicted for sexually terrorizing innocents? Would we have done well to summarily annihilate all the followers of Catholicism?
How many of the CEO's who criminally orchestrated the 2008 economic terror were Orthodox Jews? Would we have been wise to confiscate the accounting credentials of all Jews?
If one is seeking enemies and boogey-men, these are waiting to be discovered within every religion and culture.
Unfortunately, there are many so-called Christians who eagerly spew out their hateful and divisive venom ... worse, under the banner of the Gospel of Jesus.
It seems to me that you're setting yourself up to be the self-appointed leader of yet another Inquisition.
In a democracy, such gross irresponsibility might be permissible. But I hardly think that you should be permitted to prowl Discussion Groups to invite others to join in your rumours and evil devices.
I thought I was rather clear with my statement "I hate no individual?" Evidently, since you know me so well, you feel it is permissible for you to say who I hate and who I do not?...You go on to say "It is blatantly unjust to sweepingly accuse/condem all muslims as you have done."...I don't believe all Germans were Nazis, or all Japanese were infiltrators, but mine - and your - Grandfather's couldn't be as politically correct and naive as you apparently are...Your attempt to compare a few vile Catholic clergy, or a few corrupt Orthodox Jewish businessmen with the horrors that are Islam is ridiculous...I stand by by earlier statement - No government, army, madman or any historical entity has raped, murdered, pillaged, enslaved, stolen and annihilated whole cultures like the muslims of Islam have...History is very clear - Humanity has known no more destructive force than the muslim...Now, that fact may make you uncomfortable, but it is still a fact that any intelligent person needs to recognize and deal with...Did you know, for example, that since their 9/11 attack on America muslims have gone on to perform over 20,000 other terrorist acts world-wide? How many have been murdered and/or maimed in those attacks?...What about the wholesale murder of Christians in Nigeria, Egypt, etc? What about the forced rapes in Syria, Nigeria, Iran, etc?...These atrocities mean nothing to you because you are too weak and politically correct to stand up for what is right and good. For evil to flourish needs no more than for good men to say and do nothing...I chose to speak up - to try to do my part to help combat this scourge of humanity...Go to Africa, my friend, you can stay at one the many Christian orphanages there and watch how many brutalized women and children come out the bush - brutalized in unimaginable ways by their muslim captors - When you have been there and seen it, you will know what real evil feels like...So please, don't try to patronize me or the other readers on this forum with your naive political correctness while The Kingdom of the Antichrist rapes, pillages, enslaves and murders whole people's world-wide...

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
No big deal, it's to be expected, especially since Communists infiltrated Capitol Hill decades ago, and Communism is allied with radical Islam today.