Enemies Occupy the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The new Jerusalem comes after the Millennium.

Neither of the scriptures you quote tell of a resurrection of all the dead in Christ, when Jesus Returns. You have just assumed they do.

1 Cor 15:50-56 is a Prophecy about what will happen at the GWT Judgment. Rev 20:11-15
Proved by how it is only then that Death will be no more. Rev 21:4

1 Thess 4:15-17 Does not say ALL the dead in Christ will resurrect then. We know that it will only be those martyrs killed during the 3 1/2 year GT, who Jesus will bring with Him. Revelation 20:4
The New Jerusalem surely does come after the Millenium however you confuse what fits where....because it doesn't fit your paradigm.
The same phenomena occurred to the religious leaders in Jesus day.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The same phenomena occurred to the religious leaders in Jesus day.
Is that why you avoid the fact the Prophecy in 1 Cor 15:50-56 being about the GWT Judgment as I proved.
I have refuted the false idea that it will happen at the Return, but people simply ignore it.

I ask you to put up your belief of when Death will be no more.
I will say, just in case you think I haven't seen it, that rather a lot of people will die during the Millennium, esp at the end: Revelation 20:9

Do not resort to accusations, as they reflect badly on yourself and I will report you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is that why you avoid the fact the Prophecy in 1 Cor 15:50-56 being about the GWT Judgment as I proved.
I have refuted the false idea that it will happen at the Return, but people simply ignore it.

I ask you to put up your belief of when Death will be no more.
I will say, just in case you think I haven't seen it, that rather a lot of people will die during the Millennium, esp at the end: Revelation 20:9

Do not resort to accusations, as they reflect badly on yourself and I will report you.
Ahhhh, reporting me.... gotta maintain control!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was in heaven, where He prepared the New Jerusalem, which will come to the earth AFTER the Millennium and those whose names will be found in the Book of Life will dwell in it. Revelation 21 - 22

If people like to imagine they go to the new Jerusalem, which is still in heaven, they are very mistaken, as we do not go to it; it comes to us.
Well you believe the church is not resurrected until after the millenial kingdom which is false theology.

Paul said to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

John said in Rev. that the bride ,in heaven , before Jesus return, has made herself ready.

bible trumps personal opinion. The church does not participate in some kind of soul sleep.

there is no doubt heaven comes to earth for the eternal order. It is about now through the millenial kingdom that matters.

Bible gives us one verse about where an individual church member goes when they die.

Body goes in the ground (til the rapture), then:

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

LOOK CAREFULLY: PAUL DECLARES UNDER THE INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY, IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't control anybody.
Are you going to address the issue of when Death will be no more? What was said about Lazarus? John 11:23-26
and play into your diversion?.....come on Keraz, you are smarter than that!.....or are you not?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you believe the church is not resurrected until after the millenial kingdom which is false theology.
The Church and everyone else who has ever lived, will stand in Judgment after the Millennium. Rev 20:1-15
Only the GT martyrs will be resurrected when Jesus Returns. Rev 20:4-5
A belief of a general resurrection then, is false theology.
Paul said to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
Paul wished for that, he didn't say it was a reality.
John said in Rev. that the bride ,in heaven , before Jesus return, has made herself ready.
Revelation 19 never says the Bride is in heaven. You have added that to Revelation.
bible trumps personal opinion. The church does not participate in some kind of soul sleep.
Why then; does Job, David 'sleep' in death, awaiting the GWT Judgment? Eccl 9:5....The dead know nothing.

The rest of your post is just confused mish-mash.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church and everyone else who has ever lived, will stand in Judgment after the Millennium. Rev 20:1-15
Only the GT martyrs will be resurrected when Jesus Returns. Rev 20:4-5
A belief of a general resurrection then, is false theology.
Wrong again. for the church is shown to have her robes of righteousness before Jesus returns which is before the 1000 years. The church has undergone the Bema judgment by this point in Revelation.

Well having the GT martyrs resurrected and reign with Jesus means they have already been judged.

And once again you have a real problem with your scenario that everyone else including the church gets resurrected after the 1000 years.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Everyone raised AFTER the 1000 years are under the authority of the second death! that is Gods Word without reinterpretation.