Enemies Occupy the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 66:5-6 Hear the Word of the Lord, you who revere His Name and keep His commandments. Those scoffers who say: Where is the Lord? When will your so-called God do anything? They will be shocked, for with a great noise His retribution will fall upon them. 2 Peter 3:3-10
Isaiah 63:18 Why have ungodly people trespassed on Your holy place? Why do enemies trample the holy Land? Psalms 37:10-11, Jeremiah 6:12

Jeremiah 12:8-17 Is this Land of Mine a hyena’s lair? The birds of prey and the wild beasts have taken My holy Land over, they ravage it and trample it down, making it a desolation, to My sorrow. The Lord says: I shall uproot all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that I allotted to My people. Judah too, I shall uproot, but if any of them learn the right ways of My people, then they can join and live again in the holy Land. My sword of punishment will devour the Land from end to end, no living thing will remain there. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 6:11-13

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons again, but it is against himself that he has made ready his deadly shafts, tipped with fire. They are all in collusion with iniquity and sinfulness, their plans for violence and terror will fall upon their own heads. Joel 3:4

Psalms 68:1-3 May God arise and His enemies be scattered. He will disperse them like smoke. His fire will melt them like wax and they will perish in the heat of His wrath, but the righteous will be joyful, as they exult in the triumph of their God.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant, punishment will come from God Almighty with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storm tempest and flames of devouring fire. The horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, that multitude of ruthless foes will scatter like chaff. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24, Joel 2:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Micah 5:7-15 All the remnant of the descendants of Jacob, now dispersed among the nations, will become like dew from the Lord, they will look only to Him who saves them. Their enemy’s will be destroyed, but on that Day their military power will be lost, all the occult followers will die and any things of idol worship will be gone. Amos 9:10 In anger and fury the Lord will wreak vengeance on all the peoples who disobey Him. Isaiah 66:15-17

Zechariah 8:11-13 The Lord says: I do not feel the same now toward the remnant of My people, as I did in former days. Hosea 11:8-11 Now I shall save you and bless you, you will work the Land in safety, the sky will give rain and the soil will yield abundant produce. Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:23-27, Amos 9:13-15, Jer. 30:18-22 Ref: REB abridged and paraphrased.

Birds of prey and wild beasts have taken over My Land… and the evil neighbours… These are metaphors for the ungodly peoples who are now living in the holy Land.

The enemies deadly shafts, tipped with fire – an ancient description for a modern weapon: a nuke tipped missile. It is against themselves they have prepared their weapons and they will fall onto their own heads. Psalms 64:1-10, Habakkuk 3:3-14

All the weapons ready to fire at Israel will explode on the launch pad or in their bunkers. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come in the heat of the Lord’s wrath, causing earthquakes with flames of fire that will burn His enemies to ashes. As described here and throughout the Bible, this will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a huge unprecedented explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfill all the graphic prophecies about the Lord’s judgement by fire. Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1 & 3

But the punishment by exile of the Lord’s people, who are now every faithful Christian, will be completed and the Lord will save and bless them. They will go to their inheritance, all that area promised to Abraham, cleansed from end to end by this terrible devastation by fire.

Many prophecies tell about the great second Exodus of the Christian peoples; the Israelites of God to the holy Land, where they will work the Land in safety, being a light to the nations, Matthew 5:14-16, all as originally meant for them. Isaiah 49:3-8 They will send out 144,000 missionaries to tell the world the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:18b-21

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Enemies Occupy the Holy Land​

Who calls what the Holy Land? Ohhh, you mean Palestine! Is Palestine really a holy land? or is it a land of genocide and much bloodshed?
Then, what is the Holy Land? it needs to be defined so that it is Holy, not just given a title which ultimately is spurious......and we can push it even further, who are the enemies?

Reactions: Rita

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't the Israel wannabees in Israel? Too scary?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Enemies Occupy the Holy Land​

Who calls what the Holy Land? Ohhh, you mean Palestine! Is Palestine really a holy land? or is it a land of genocide and much bloodshed?
Then, what is the Holy Land? it needs to be defined so that it is Holy, not just given a title which ultimately is spurious......and we can push it even further, who are the enemies?
I mean all the area given to Abraham, then to his descendants; By faith. Galatians 3:26-29
ALL the ungodly and Jesus hating peoples will be gone when the Lord sends His fiery wrath, as Prophesied. Malachi 4:1 & 3

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is home to stay. All the wannabees in the world can't run them out!

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Reactions: Wrangler

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel is home to stay. All the wannabees in the world can't run them out!

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
Reading the words of scripture is one thing, understanding them is another.
The leading religious folk in Jesus day put at least the Torah to memory....quite a feat, yet its objective passed them by. I think the same problem, ie the objective of the scriptures passing folk by, exists today for many who consider themselves informed. In their ability to quote chapter and verse, self deception has encompassed them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The leading religious folk in Jesus day put at least the Torah to memory..

And these same religious Jews who memorized the Torah, but never discerned the Spirit in it, or received the revelation from it, are the very ones who murdered their own Messiah. And that is because all the could do was read the bible.

Today its not different as its the ""bible readers""" who created all the Cults and their Theology.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading the words of scripture is one thing, understanding them is another.
The leading religious folk in Jesus day put at least the Torah to memory....quite a feat, yet its objective passed them by. I think the same problem, ie the objective of the scriptures passing folk by, exists today for many who consider themselves informed. In their ability to quote chapter and verse, self deception has encompassed them.
Well let's see, God fought for Israel in 1948, BIG TIME in 1967 when 7 COWARD nations ganged up on TINY Israel and fled bleeding and dying. Israel is Home to stay no matter if billions of Israel wannabees commit suicide talking and fighting against Israel!

Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

Pity the Israel wannabees!

Reactions: Adrift and Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well let's see, God fought for Israel in 1948, BIG TIME in 1967 when 7 COWARD nations ganged up on TINY Israel and fled bleeding and dying. Israel is Home to stay no matter if billions of Israel wannabees commit suicide talking and fighting against Israel!

Amen.

Reactions: Adrift and Jack

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Your reading, particularly your understanding of this is superficial.
What concerns me is clarification will only attract mocking.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your reading, particularly your understanding of this is superficial.
What concerns me is clarification will only attract mocking.
Sit back and watch God fight for Israel again! Don't get in His way!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Watch the Lord destroy the Jewish State:
Here are some of the prophesies that confirm how the Land will be virtually emptied at the forthcoming Day the Lord will send fire to wipe out His enemies; all those who hate and reject Jesus:

Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship and I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land.

Habakkuk 3:16-17….I long for the Day of Disaster to dawn over our enemies. [Then, after that Day -] The fig tree has no buds, the vine has no harvest…there are no sheep in the fold and no cattle in the stalls.

Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the Land a waste, for My people have broken faith.

Jeremiah 10:18…This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land.

Ezekiel 21:3 Say to the Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword of slaughter and make away with both the righteous and wicked alike.

Isaiah 10:23 The Lord will bring a final destruction upon the whole Land.

Isaiah 6:11-13…cities will be ruined, houses left without occupants and the Land will lie desolate and a waste. Only a stump remains – a holy seed. [In Jerusalem]

Zechariah 3:9 In a single Day, I shall wipe away all evil from the holy Land.

Amos 1:1-15, Amos 2:5 I shall send fire onto Judah, fire to consume their palaces.

Jeremiah 11:16 Once you were My people, now, with a great noise you will be burned and consumed. Luke 19:27

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Lord will become a fire that in a single Day will destroy His enemies. Suddenly the trees and pastures of His holy Land will be consumed, what will remain will be so few, a child could count them.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Joel 1:19-20…fire has consumed the pastures and burned every tree in the Land. All the streams have dried up.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited.

Jeremiah 33:10 Judah and Jerusalem lie in ruins, uninhabited by man or beast.

Jeremiah 4:26-28 I looked and the fruitful Land was like a desert, all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord’s fierce anger. The Lord says: The entire holy Land will be devastated, but I will not destroy it completely. The earth will mourn and the sky will be darkened, because what I have said I will do and I will not relent or change My plan. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabees:
Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Why aren't the Israel wannabees in Israel? LOL!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sit back and watch God fight for Israel again! Don't get in His way!

Galatians 3
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Reactions: DavidTaylor

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't the Israel wannabees in Israel? Too scary in Israel?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel doesn't want those who are Christ's, i.e. Abraham's seed.
They will lose some but they're home to stay in the Land of the Bible! All the wannabees in the world can't remove them!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 66:5-6 Hear the Word of the Lord, you who revere His Name and keep His commandments. Those scoffers who say: Where is the Lord? When will your so-called God do anything? They will be shocked, for with a great noise His retribution will fall upon them. 2 Peter 3:3-10
Isaiah 63:18 Why have ungodly people trespassed on Your holy place? Why do enemies trample the holy Land? Psalms 37:10-11, Jeremiah 6:12

Jeremiah 12:8-17 Is this Land of Mine a hyena’s lair? The birds of prey and the wild beasts have taken My holy Land over, they ravage it and trample it down, making it a desolation, to My sorrow. The Lord says: I shall uproot all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that I allotted to My people. Judah too, I shall uproot, but if any of them learn the right ways of My people, then they can join and live again in the holy Land. My sword of punishment will devour the Land from end to end, no living thing will remain there. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 6:11-13

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons again, but it is against himself that he has made ready his deadly shafts, tipped with fire. They are all in collusion with iniquity and sinfulness, their plans for violence and terror will fall upon their own heads. Joel 3:4

Psalms 68:1-3 May God arise and His enemies be scattered. He will disperse them like smoke. His fire will melt them like wax and they will perish in the heat of His wrath, but the righteous will be joyful, as they exult in the triumph of their God.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant, punishment will come from God Almighty with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storm tempest and flames of devouring fire. The horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, that multitude of ruthless foes will scatter like chaff. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24, Joel 2:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Micah 5:7-15 All the remnant of the descendants of Jacob, now dispersed among the nations, will become like dew from the Lord, they will look only to Him who saves them. Their enemy’s will be destroyed, but on that Day their military power will be lost, all the occult followers will die and any things of idol worship will be gone. Amos 9:10 In anger and fury the Lord will wreak vengeance on all the peoples who disobey Him. Isaiah 66:15-17

Zechariah 8:11-13 The Lord says: I do not feel the same now toward the remnant of My people, as I did in former days. Hosea 11:8-11 Now I shall save you and bless you, you will work the Land in safety, the sky will give rain and the soil will yield abundant produce. Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:23-27, Amos 9:13-15, Jer. 30:18-22 Ref: REB abridged and paraphrased.

Birds of prey and wild beasts have taken over My Land… and the evil neighbours… These are metaphors for the ungodly peoples who are now living in the holy Land.

The enemies deadly shafts, tipped with fire – an ancient description for a modern weapon: a nuke tipped missile. It is against themselves they have prepared their weapons and they will fall onto their own heads. Psalms 64:1-10, Habakkuk 3:3-14

All the weapons ready to fire at Israel will explode on the launch pad or in their bunkers. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come in the heat of the Lord’s wrath, causing earthquakes with flames of fire that will burn His enemies to ashes. As described here and throughout the Bible, this will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a huge unprecedented explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfill all the graphic prophecies about the Lord’s judgement by fire. Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1 & 3

But the punishment by exile of the Lord’s people, who are now every faithful Christian, will be completed and the Lord will save and bless them. They will go to their inheritance, all that area promised to Abraham, cleansed from end to end by this terrible devastation by fire.

Many prophecies tell about the great second Exodus of the Christian peoples; the Israelites of God to the holy Land, where they will work the Land in safety, being a light to the nations, Matthew 5:14-16, all as originally meant for them. Isaiah 49:3-8 They will send out 144,000 missionaries to tell the world the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:18b-21
Any day now.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Watch the Lord destroy the Jewish State:
Here are some of the prophesies that confirm how the Land will be virtually emptied at the forthcoming Day the Lord will send fire to wipe out His enemies; all those who hate and reject Jesus:

Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship and I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land.

Habakkuk 3:16-17….I long for the Day of Disaster to dawn over our enemies. [Then, after that Day -] The fig tree has no buds, the vine has no harvest…there are no sheep in the fold and no cattle in the stalls.

Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the Land a waste, for My people have broken faith.

Jeremiah 10:18…This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land.

Ezekiel 21:3 Say to the Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword of slaughter and make away with both the righteous and wicked alike.

Isaiah 10:23 The Lord will bring a final destruction upon the whole Land.

Isaiah 6:11-13…cities will be ruined, houses left without occupants and the Land will lie desolate and a waste. Only a stump remains – a holy seed. [In Jerusalem]

Zechariah 3:9 In a single Day, I shall wipe away all evil from the holy Land.

Amos 1:1-15, Amos 2:5 I shall send fire onto Judah, fire to consume their palaces.

Jeremiah 11:16 Once you were My people, now, with a great noise you will be burned and consumed. Luke 19:27

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Lord will become a fire that in a single Day will destroy His enemies. Suddenly the trees and pastures of His holy Land will be consumed, what will remain will be so few, a child could count them.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Joel 1:19-20…fire has consumed the pastures and burned every tree in the Land. All the streams have dried up.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited.

Jeremiah 33:10 Judah and Jerusalem lie in ruins, uninhabited by man or beast.

Jeremiah 4:26-28 I looked and the fruitful Land was like a desert, all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord’s fierce anger. The Lord says: The entire holy Land will be devastated, but I will not destroy it completely. The earth will mourn and the sky will be darkened, because what I have said I will do and I will not relent or change My plan. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.
You hear/ interpret as you do Keraz because you know no other way.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace