Enormous rise UFO sightings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Special Reports: Enormous rise in local UFO sightingsFriday, January 23FALLS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - January 23, 2009 (WPVI) -- Saturday a portion of the Delaware Valley goes under scrutiny for a phenonmenon that has baffled the experts. It happened last summer and has caused such a stir that several hundred people are expected to analyze its meaning. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=...orts&id=6621513

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Jan 25 2009, 03:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=68340
Special Reports: Enormous rise in local UFO sightingsFriday, January 23FALLS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - January 23, 2009 (WPVI) -- Saturday a portion of the Delaware Valley goes under scrutiny for a phenonmenon that has baffled the experts. It happened last summer and has caused such a stir that several hundred people are expected to analyze its meaning. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=...&id=6621513
OK Kriss. You know how to reach me, and I'm flattered. The northern Bucks County line is about 2 miles from me. I live at Latitude N40.607. Longitude W75.2285. Maybe that's what is going on around here lately, but I feel things are getting under control. Note that Mel Gibson made that famous alien movie about Bucks County Pa. That's it for now. I still need strength, but am otherwise OK.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (tim_from_pa @ Feb 11 2009, 01:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69015
OK Kriss. You know how to reach me, and I'm flattered. The northern Bucks County line is about 2 miles from me. I live at Latitude N40.607. Longitude W75.2285. Maybe that's what is going on around here lately, but I feel things are getting under control. Note that Mel Gibson made that famous alien movie about Bucks County Pa. That's it for now. I still need strength, but am otherwise OK.
Cant help myself Tim
wink.gif
We miss you your in my prayers

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
Well who is to say there isn't other life out there, besides the angels and God ofcourse. It could be out there there is another planet filled with Messiah worshippers and that we will meet them in heaven, perhaps... Or I suppose they could have their own heaven.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Nivleos @ Feb 20 2009, 04:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69536
Well who is to say there isn't other life out there, besides the angels and God ofcourse. It could be out there there is another planet filled with Messiah worshippers and that we will meet them in heaven, perhaps... Or I suppose they could have their own heaven.
Well, as the bible always talk about this Earth Age and humans, God's angels... seeing there is no scriptures whatsoever talking about other life form. And God says He foretold us all things. (Mark 13:23) I don't believe they exists, because God promised to tell us all things.

shepherdsword

Feb 12, 2009
QUOTE (Jordan @ Feb 20 2009, 05:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69540
Well, as the bible always talk about this Earth Age and humans, God's angels... seeing there is no scriptures whatsoever talking about other life form. And God says He foretold us all things. (Mark 13:23) I don't believe they exists, because God promised to tell us all things.
I agree. Since the WHOLE of creation groans for the sons of God I can't see other alien races in the cosmos. If they were there and haven't sinned why would our sin affect the whole universe. If they are there and have sinned how would they be redeemed? Would Jesus become one of them as well?I don't think so. I think the numerous sightings are of angelic craft (good and bad) described by Ezekiel. Like the chariot that came for Elijah

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
QUOTE (Jordan @ Feb 20 2009, 10:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69540
To reply to this I say that he is talking about something specific being that false prophets and people will come to decieve so he need not discuss others of his children as it doesn't effect us. Why would he need to discuss other lifeforms from other parts of HIS universe when he only wants us to concentrate on Jesus, if we knew of other life perhaps we would try to pursue it so hard we would forget what it was like to be christians.QUOTE (shepherdsword @ Feb 21 2009, 08:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69579
I agree. Since the WHOLE of creation groans for the sons of God I can't see other alien races in the cosmos. If they were there and haven't sinned why would our sin affect the whole universe. If they are there and have sinned how would they be redeemed? Would Jesus become one of them as well?I don't think so. I think the numerous sightings are of angelic craft (good and bad) described by Ezekiel. Like the chariot that came for Elijah
Who is to say that if there are aliens out there they aren't also sons of God after all HE would have created them, and why wouldn't Christ die for them, why wouldn't he become one of them, just because we know him as a trinitarian God it doesn't mean he hasn't appeared to others out there. Also chances are if he gave them the same free will that we have they would have all sinned against God and each other, why not?So there isn't a lot of proof for aliens or other life, but that doesn't mean there aren't more of Gods people out there. After all he is God, he can do whatever he likes.

shepherdsword

Feb 12, 2009
QUOTE (Nivleos @ Feb 21 2009, 12:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69591
To reply to this I say that he is talking about something specific being that false prophets and people will come to decieve so he need not discuss others of his children as it doesn't effect us. Why would he need to discuss other lifeforms from other parts of HIS universe when he only wants us to concentrate on Jesus, if we knew of other life perhaps we would try to pursue it so hard we would forget what it was like to be christians.Who is to say that if there are aliens out there they aren't also sons of God after all HE would have created them, and why wouldn't Christ die for them, why wouldn't he become one of them, just because we know him as a trinitarian God it doesn't mean he hasn't appeared to others out there. Also chances are if he gave them the same free will that we have they would have all sinned against God and each other, why not?So there isn't a lot of proof for aliens or other life, but that doesn't mean there aren't more of Gods people out there. After all he is God, he can do whatever he likes.
Maybe so but I don't picture him becoming an alien being to redeem himself a bride from among them and I also don't see a sinless race being penalized by being forced to inhabit a universe that has been corrupted by our sin. I guess we will find out one day.