Eternal Torment Or Annihilation? What Happens To The Wicked

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God speaks to man in many ways, so for us to limit Him is a bit, lets say unreasonable to say the least.
I agree.
And I am certainly not proposing that.
But the problem remains. Countless billions never knew.
What will become of them?

--- PARODY ---

God: Welcome to the afterlife.
Person: Who are you?
God: I created you for my own purposes.
Person: Like what.
God: For destruction.
Person: What does that mean?
God: You will be annihilated.
Person: Why?
God: It was my choice for you.
Person: What did I do to deserve this.
God: You were born a sinner.
Person: Not by my choice.
God: Right. By my choice.
Person: Was that fair?
God: It doesn't matter. You can't stop me.
Person: Who did you say you were again?
You sound more like the Devil than God.

/

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But the problem remains. Countless billions never knew.
What will become of them?

Romans 1

And @St. SteVen ... this is not a parody.

"""For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are....= without excuse."""

"For the invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are.....= without excuse:"

""""For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are ... = without excuse and without defense.""""

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1

And @St. SteVen ... this is not a parody.

"""For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are....= without excuse."""

"For the invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are.....= without excuse:"

""""For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are ... = without excuse and without defense.""""
So very true, as they say there are no atheist in a foxhole. When they come to what might be the end of life, suddenly it comes into focus..

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have to understand it and not spread fear and terror instead of the truth of Gods love and justice...

Reactions: The Learner