Eugene Oregon school students class room assignment forced to write paper on sexual fantasies with another person

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Incensed (enraged) parents and students saying teacher did that for his own sexual pleasures and fantasies, and now demand entire Eugene school board to resign. Board tries to lie and claim it is fake, but parents have the evidence of the assignment.

I have an adult daughter living in Eugene, it is a very much far left woke type of culture. But only in the cities of the Oregon coast.

Reactions: shortangel

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Incensed (enraged) parents and students saying teacher did that for his own sexual pleasures and fantasies, and now demand entire Eugene school board to resign. Board tries to lie and claim it is fake, but parents have the evidence of the assignment.

I have an adult daughter living in Eugene, it is a very much far left woke type of culture. But only in the cities of the Oregon coast.
Wow!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah and they published the "evidence" your link actually shows the assignment. It clearly states the assignment was to consider that a loving physical encounter doesn't have to include sex and the assignment also specifically said: "NO penetration of any kind and no oral sex"

Some of the shocking and disturbing student assignments made public include stories about holding hands on the beach , and a candle lite dinner and one perverse student thought catching fireflies might be fun. ( I know disgusting isn't it)

If the parents involved in this manufactured outrage think a dinner by candite is a sexual fantasy, I have to wonder just how they became parents in the first place.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah and they published the "evidence" your link actually shows the assignment. It clearly states the assignment was to consider that a loving physical encounter doesn't have to include sex and the assignment also specifically said: "NO penetration of any kind and no oral sex"

Some of the shocking and disturbing student assignments made public include stories about holding hands on the beach , and a candle lite dinner and one perverse student thought catching fireflies might be fun. ( I know disgusting isn't it)

If the parents involved in this manufactured outrage think a dinner by candite is a sexual fantasy, I have to wonder just how they became parents in the first place.

If that was actually the case...the teacher was wrong by definition to call it "sexual."

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advice to everybody is to stay OUT of leftist jurisdictions as much as possible. Absolutely do NOT live in a leftist jurisdiction. I live in a red county in the great state of Florida. I am most thankful to be here. On the rare occasion that I have to travel into Orlando I am armed.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the case and the lesson involved the idea that romantic and sexual intimacy doesn't have to actually include sex.

I just have to quote you saying "sexual doesn't have to actually include sex."

This is the world we live in folks--people don't even know they are lying when they do it--but there it is!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just have to quote you saying "sexual doesn't have to actually include sex."

This is the world we live in folks--people don't even know they are lying when they do it--but there it is!
It seems you are the one who needed the lesson, not the kids.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems you are the one who needed the lesson, not the kids.
Sad that it "seems" that way to you.

You apparently are of the same mind as the teacher, not even knowing that the term "sextual" meaning: having or involving sex.

Anyone who understood and actually had something other than sex in mind would have used another word...like "love", or "romance" or any of a bunch of other words. But that is not the case--that, by definition, was obviously not the intent.

Last edited: