Eva crying

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, for 2-3 days Eva is crying non stop for an hour or two. And for 2-3 days she is going to her grand parents house in the evening and returning with her parents at around 1-2 am, and she used to go to their unbelievers worship area.

May be some demonic influence or other problems she is crying now sure.

You can pray God help them to know why she is crying and let God stop her crying and bless her to sleep well remain normal.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, for 2-3 days Eva is crying non stop for an hour or two. And for 2-3 days she is going to her grand parents house in the evening and returning with her parents at around 1-2 am, and she used to go to their unbelievers worship area.

"
"
You can pray God help them to know why she is crying and let God stop her crying and bless her to sleep well remain normal.

Thanks!

"be some demonic influence or other problems she is crying now sure."

I will pray to bind any antichrist spirits she might have clinging to her now. Her own grandparents had all that time to influence Eva in the wrong ways. I pray that these spirits will be bound forever and tossed into the lake of fire. I pray that young Eva's strongest influences will be from you Father. In Jesus Name, amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Wow, so little! I have had to pray for protection and preservation over my granddaughter who was stolen and is being raised by a cult family. God is able! Does she have to be with her grandparents? If it is not necessary, I wouldn't leave her with them alone.

Her aunt is getting married on 19th so her dad used to go and leave her with her grand parents , and do other works, later her mom and her bro. Who is going to be 3 month s go to her grand parents house

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying that God will help you to deal with this situation and especially that He stay always close to Eva!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Who's Eva?

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear heavenly Father, I pray for little Eva Lord, that you will keep her under your wing and surround her with your love and set a guard around her to protect her from any kind of evil influence. This little girl is precious to you Father and she needs to be kept safe from demonic influences. I bind them all in Jesus name and trust that you will bring her safely through this so that she can stop crying and be happy. Thank you Father, in Jesus name.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Are you sure it is not her first year molars, @My Dreams? They're more painful coming in. She's the right age.

Doctor told it may be due to growing pain, that means as they grow they have pain in night as they keep playing, or may be due to some problem in her ear. Doctor said her stomach is not tight so no problem.
She keeps crying for an hour or two and just keep saying no if you try to divert her mind, she does not seem to talk or react normally when she keeps crying, later she sleeps, yesterday night also she was crying, not sure why she is crying it's really difficult to understand for few days she have been crying every night.
Thanks FluffyYellowDuck

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctor told it may be due to growing pain, that means as they grow they have pain in night as they keep playing, or may be due to some problem in her ear. Doctor said her stomach is not tight so no problem.
She keeps crying for an hour or two and just keep saying no if you try to divert her mind, she does not seem to talk or react normally when she keeps crying, later she sleeps, yesterday night also she was crying, not sure why she is crying it's really difficult to understand for few days she have been crying every night.
Thanks FluffyYellowDuck
Aw poor baby. I thought it could be either teeth or possibly colic.

I suppose growing pains could cause her trouble. I will say a prayer for her.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For her aunts marriage she was with her grand parents they are unbelievers.
May be some demonic influence, or molar or anything but till now we donot know exactly she cries only in night time.
Yes thanks alot
Oh! If it is after she falls asleep, that sounds like night terrors! One of my kids had them. They are rare.

And sometimes some babies get fussy just because they are tired.

Regardless, I will stay praying for God's protection over her.

Night Terrors (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope she is not in pain... If there is a pediatrician, it may be good to get her in. How is she doing?

Father, I pray for Eva. Please watch over this little one and dry her tears. Thank You that You know what she needs. I pray You will guard her with Your angels if there is anything spiritual going on. I pray any physical or emotional need will be met as well. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks FluffyYellowDuck

Yeeeeh just read this. Glad you did get her checked out. Bless y'all.