Evangelical Effectiveness: Christ Witness v Esoterism of Jehovah Witness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An observation made yesterday conveyed euphemistically ...

CONTEXT: Teenage girl, who had a tough life, on the fence about turning to Christianity. She asks if someone accepts Jesus as their lord and savior, will they go to heaven and avoid hell?

CHRIST WITNESS: Well, yes. I’m so glad you asked (with tears of joy in eyes)! Let us pray to our heavenly Father in Jesus name.

(Trusting she’ll grow in wisdom and stature as her relationship in Christ matures. Trusting his Spirit will give her what she needs, when she needs it).

-v-

JEHOVAH WITNESS: <sigh as a prelude to esoteric pontification> My. My. My. My. You really have been hurt by the myths of Christendom. I need to set you straight. 1st, heaven is not for us, deary. And there is no such thing as hell. Let me explain in excruciating detail …

3 or 4 paragraphs into the intended dozens of paragraphs of indoctrinating sophistry and esoteric pedantic gyrations, the girl desperate for divine help is sorry she asked – as her simple question was never actually answered in terms she can understand it - and turns away from anything to do with Jesus ever again.

-------------------------------------

Anyone else experience ineffective evangelizing?

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is true @Wrangler .
God will soon part the seas again and these rejects / rejecters will be found on the opposite shore or covered by the crashing
waves ! !

Reactions: Wrangler

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is true @Wrangler .
God will soon part the seas again and these rejectd will be found on the opposite shore or covered by the crashing
waves ! !
But IT IS NOT ONLY THESE BUT MANY OTHER
HERETICS !

Ineffective evangelizing ....NOT WHAT I CALL IT.....it's more like proselytizing for their own horn blowers... The shofar.Screenshot_20230112-171642~2.png