Example of One-Worldism You Might Not Know About...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://www.biblestudysite.com/Ecumenism%20...2027%201986.wmv Video excerpt source: A Woman Rides The beast... by Dave Hunt, (53 Sec. long). The entire movie is about the idea that the Catholic Church itself is the beast, which I don't believe. I don't like attacking particular denominations, just let the Bible speak and they'll be dealt with regardless. Everyone has its good and bad apples.Interesting gathering, nonetheless. It took place 20+ years ago.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The spirit of Satan is alive a well on the earth, just a taste of whats to come how Holy they all appear the tower of babel of religion is being built brick by brick getting ready for its Evil grand master to shortly appear.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Guys, have you realize this?... All modern versions are a type of the tower of Babel. It's been built in by false doctrines. Just take a look at it in my thread...Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

milendgame

Nov 5, 2007
Thats true,most modern versions have substantial faults.Even the nkjv has a glaring difference compared to the kjv.I understood that the kjv was just the same as the kjv,but just a more updated english version,excliding the thou,thee and thy words,the old english version of you.Many years ago i found out the kjv was the best english version,as it was taken from the greek textus receptus version,which seems to be the most accurate version along with the hebrew version.Anyway,I had my doubts about being able to cohereently read the old english version kjv,but God showed me that it was only a few words and I wouldnt have a problem,and He was absolutely right.Jesus can give anyone knowledge with any bible,He is bigger than that,but it is best to read the most accurate version.I understand that king james was a freemason,but he just has his name on the bible version,he never interpreted it,and from my understanding it was done by godly men.I got off point here a little,my main point was that nkjv rev.13:16 which talks about the mark of the beast,replaces the word of 'in' to 'on'.That is very important as an on could not accurately describe a microchip if indeed is a microchip.Sometimes a one letter change can make an enormous difference