Except Ye Repent...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Christian, new or long time, delights continually in the truth that God's love is unconditional.
Salvation, however, is very much conditional - on condition, according to Jesus Himself, that we repent from sin (Luke 13:5 KJV).
This in no way renders our "faith alone" Gospel insufficient -- BECAUSE FAITH ALONE IS SUFFICIENT.

The problem is many have "faith" but not saving faith - faith established by anything and everything except the Bible.
Therefore, the question we must ask is: "How do I know that my faith is Biblical faith?"

Biblical faith always produces repentance
(1 John 2:3-4 KJV) (James 2:14-18 KJV).

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes we can put it that way, that saving faith is that if we believe, we will also follow. I remember having a better example of explaining what kind of works Paul in his book was talking about, like your own works will not work but only works of the faith in Christ Jesus we must follow, not our own works without Jesus/God.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone help ??
How to create your first post.
Thank you.
Hi, enter a forum of your liking (eg. "Prayer forum", "Christian Debate Forum", "Bible Study Forum", etc.) and at the upper right you'll see "Post Thread". Click on it, choose a title, and tell us what's on your mind ;)

Reactions: thelord's_pearl