Experiences from Heaven:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do have a question . I have not yet watched this video .
But i too have seen others talk about this near death experience .
MY question is , How come it always seems they see ALL of their family members
and how COME JESUS never seems to tell them THEY HAD TO BELIEVE IN HIM .
IN fact the JESUS i see with many death experiences , That one wont warn the folks to repent of anything
It just makes it seem like EVERYONE is gonna be happy and in heaven at their end . DOES that sound anything
LIKE the JESUS in revelation . How come he warned churches in error ,
I See a new age JESUS getting presented . A concept of some kind of light and its all loving
its all this or that . YET never speaks , or never warns , never seems to POINT to anyone having to CONFESS HIM or BELEIVE IN HIM
to even be saved . DOESNT that sound real fishy . IT does to ME .
I'm not saying there isn't one, only, I've never heard a "near death experience" of heaven or hell that didn't in some way disagree with something in the Bible, or just common reason.

I'm not saying people don't have experiences, and I'm not saying that people don't have visions, only, when Johnny goes to heaven and comes back, everyone is at the age when he last saw them, some yesterday, some 30 years ago, some even babies, that doesn't sound like heaven.

Or the one where, well, nevermind the details, and I've obviously not read every story that's out there. But I think people may experience something and not really understand actually what it was they experienced.

So I rely on the Word over experience. I don't find NDE stories that don't agree with Scripture or reason to actually build my faith.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's important to understand heaven in the context of NDE's. This would be Abraham's Bosom. Not something described in the bible that I am aware of. It would not reflect the actual Heaven of scripture probably as that would be a post resurrection place.

I'm not sure how many have actually watched the video I posted. I'm just seeing comment regarding their ideas of NDE's.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes he also has a video on Youtube I watched where it recounted the whole experience. Very similar are all these positive NDE's.
I read the book and watched the DVD.