FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS WORKS WITHOUT FAITH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
If A=B, then B=A. If our faith is without works, then our works are without faith.

If our saving faith must be apart from any works, then all our works must remain apart from our saving faith.

Faith alone without works, only produces works alone without faith.

There is faith, and there are works, but they are always apart and separate from one another.

Our saving faith cannot possibly be part of our works, if our works have no part in our saving faith.

Once we willingly separate faith from our works to be saved by, we must separate works from our faith to live by.

If our saving faith has nothing to do with what we do, then our saving faith has nothing to do with how we live.

In the name of being saved by our faith alone, we preach a life by works alone: we do not live by our faith.

The just shall live by his faith.

The justified shall live by our faith. That is not possible for them who separate their justifying faith from their works. They have a faith that they do not live by. And they must never live by their saving faith, else their works judge their faith as being righteous or unrighteous.

It's the doctrinal and practical hypocrisy of inward religion, that must be separated from outward living.

What we believe has changed, but our practice has not changed: We still live by our own works alone without faith.

Having faith alone without works, is living by works alone without faith. Living without faith is living by unbelief.

The gospel of separating inward saving faith from outward works, is being saved by faith within, and living by unbelief without.

It's the gospel of being justified by faith within, and not justified by works without.

No wonder they declare they are not justified with the righteous Lord by their works. Because they're not. And their unrighteous works prove it.

And so, while they preach hypocritical religion, that are not hypocrites about living it as they preach it. They certainly do practice their religion, that does not justify them with the righteous God in how they live.

Last edited:

keltzkroz

Dec 15, 2023
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If A=B, then B=A. If our faith is without works, then our works are without faith.

Our faith cannot possibly be part of our works, if our works have no part in our faith.

Once we separate faith from works to be saved by, we separate works from faith to live by.

If our saving faith has nothing to do with what we do, then our saving faith has nothing to do with how we live.

In the name of being saved by our faith faith, we preach a life by works alone: we do not live by our faith.

The just shall live by his faith.

The justified shall live by our faith. That is not possible for them who separate their justifying faith from their works. They have a faith that they do not live by.

It's the doctrinal and practical hypocrisy of inward religion separated from outward living.
How much faith does it take to cease from all sin?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Those who have Christ living within us, now live by His faith. And so, if we are not now living by His faith, we do not have Christ living within us.

Conclusion: Faith alone is not just without works, but is also without the life of Christ within us. And also without His Spirit.

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The faith that saves alone, is without works, the life of Christ, nor His Spirit.

No wonder God declares having faith alone is dead.

It's not possible to separate saving faith from our works, and yet have the Spirit and Christ living within us.

We cannot have the life of Christ, without living His life.

We cannot have His faith within us, without living by His faith.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Good question, because it's the gospel that answers it. Since faith without works worthy of repentance, is worthless to live by, then men that would change for the good, desire faith worthy of living by.

The answer is simple enough: The faith of Jesus is worth all to live by, because only His faith is with power to cease from all sin.

The cliff notes conclusion: The faith of Jesus is sufficient to cease from all sin, but is only given to them repenting from all sinning, and only for His name's sake.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that are keeping the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

Here's the expanded version:

Man created in the image of God has power to repent of anything he wills, by his own faith alone.

However, the promised faith of Jesus to all men everywhere is only given to them, that repent from the heart to cease from all sinning, for His name's sake.

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

For men that have sinned, to cease from sinning, we must begin with a new heart, that ceases from lusting.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Any person can repent by God's commandment from all lusting and sinning, but only if we do so for Jesus' sake. That is the only repentance that God grants to man with His own godly sorrow. And it is given with the faith of Jesus and the promised pure heart and life of His own Son's New Covenant.

All other faith of man and will to repent only for the sake health, success, family, inheritance, silver and gold, fame, etc.., can indeed cease from any sinning to do so. However, that is only to receive a corruptible temporary crown.

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

Only the faith of Jesus to repent from all sinning, for His sake, is given by the Spirit for His incorruptible everlasting crown.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Conclusion: How much faith to cease from all sin, is not the best question, but rather who's faith can do so? And how much repenting is necessary to have His faith to cease from all sinning.

Only Jesus' faith can do so, and is only given to them repenting from all transgressions to have His faith.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that are keeping the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

keltzkroz

Dec 15, 2023
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the expanded version:

Man created in the image of God has power to repent of anything he wills, by his own faith alone.

However, the promised faith of Jesus to all men everywhere is only given to them, that repent from the heart to cease from all sinning, for His name's sake.

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

For men that have sinned, to cease from sinning, we must begin with a new heart, that ceases from lusting.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Any person can repent by God's commandment from all lusting and sinning, but only if we do so for Jesus' sake. That is the only repentance that God grants to man with His own godly sorrow. And it is given with the faith of Jesus and the promised pure heart and life of His own Son's New Covenant.

All other faith of man and will to repent only for the sake health, success, family, inheritance, silver and gold, fame, etc.., can indeed cease from any sinning to do so. However, that is only to receive a corruptible temporary crown.

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

Only the faith of Jesus to repent from all sinning, for His sake, is given by the Spirit for His incorruptible everlasting crown.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Conclusion: How much faith to cease from all sin, is not the best question, but rather who's faith can do so? And how much repenting is necessary to have His faith to cease from all sinning.

Only Jesus' faith can do so, and is only given to them repenting from all transgressions to have His faith.

Can God give me the faith to believe I can cease from all sin?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Can God give me the faith to believe I can cease from all sin?
You've obviously read enough to ask the right question, so you know the answer.

I hate workers of iniquity and I am a racist.

I don't mind you being a racist, since there are racists of every stripe and color, I just don't see anything to brag about it.