False converted, than apostate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is judging you. Some times God may use some tough love on Those He loves. If you get off course. If Jesus does correct you? Kiss the paddle, thank Him,and stay focused. Second Peter 3:17. We therefore, beloved, seeing ye know things before, beware lest Ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness. Friends, you don't want to get involved with denominations or traditions of men. Those who engage with this are spirtualty polluted. God won't bless them. Apostates are those who once knew the truth and turned their backs on God. You don't want to be in this group. Psalm chapter 78:8. And might be as thier fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; A generation that set not thier heart alright, and whose spirit was not steadfast with God. The key is steadfast. Being close minded or self centered will get person out of sanctuary of God. These kind of people think democracy. God demands obedience !!. Stay away from denominations. Is it sound doctrine or false doctrine??. God hates false teachings. Body of christ is to edification. Not getting off course. It's not a democracy. Be steadfast and obedience to God. Stay focused on Jesus and sound doctrine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS IS THE MOTTO , IT IS THE LIFE , ITS THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS .
Let us go to the book of revelation and allow this flea of a dog to remind us of some things .
For my attack cometh against the all inclusive lie that has sprung from the bowels of the dragon , that ol serpent , the DEVIL .
First off you aint being accused at all of being all inclusive . I just wanted to remind us all of something
that is gonna put a major foot in the hole of the harlot and her doctrine .
Notice it later speaks of a lake of fire . It says what will occur in that lake of fire .
IT says who will go into the lake of fire .
IT SAYS ALSO DONT ADD , DONT ADD , DONT ADD TOO what is written in this book .
So my question is , HOW come folks are selling us all a lie that has added to that book .
WHEN you read revelation and it speaks of the lake of fire
DOES IT EVER ONCE SAY , THEY GET OUT . NOPE . SO WHY do many teach such a thing .
WHY Do many teach at most folks will suffer a while in the lake of fire but later be returned to GOD and live
happily ever after . DOES THE BOOK OF REVELATION EVER ADD THIS IN . THEN WHY DO FOLKS ADD IT IN .
REMEMBER he or she who adds to or takes from this book , LETS JUST SAY WE SURE DONT WANT TO BE IN THOSE SHOES .
. I only made mention of this , cause i am wore
out with the all inclusive lie . FOLKS dont KNOW . THE BOOK of revelation NEVER SAID SUCH A THING .
SO WHY DOES the church SAY such a thing . WHY Does the church imply that at most
The lake of fire is only a place folks will temporarily suffer till a TIME that GOD suddenly lets them all into heaven .
CAUSE i got to be honest . THE BOOK of revelation that i am reading , WELL IT SURE NEVER SAYS THAT .
AND i might ADD , forgive the pun , I MIGHT ADD that it says NOT TO ADD TO THIS BOOK . WAKE UP CHURCH .
Remember i did not write this to accuse YOU of doing such a thing . I Just wanted to remind you
THAT WE BETTER NONE FALL for any doctrine that ADDS TO , or takes FROM that book .
And as far as taking from that book , I Must admit i fear for the many who try and omit the lake of fire . just saying
We better not add to nor take from that book .
To those who try and omit the lake of fire , BEWARE . TO those who try and ADD TOO the lake of fire , BEWARE .
TEACH IT LIKES IT WRITTEN . and rather POINT TO CHRIST JESUS as the only and absolutely ONLY WAY
to avoid damnation . TO BE SAVED , to have eternal life .
NEVER OFFER up false hope to the lost and dying world and her false religoins .
OFFER UP CHRIST JESUS , the GLORIOUS GOSPEL , and PREACH THAT . FOR ALL who do believe will be saved
but all unbelievers , the fearful , the abominable , all who love and make a lie , THEY GONNA FACE THAT LAKE OF FIRE .
AND i didnt say it first . GOD DID

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just sounds like a lot of stumbling and backsliding on your part, TC, but it does sound like your heart's in the right place. Pursue holiness and don't be too too hard on yourself.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret all what I have done. I was such a fool. Those 6 years turning my back on God, I regret so much. But I feel like I commited apostasy and it's too late. I am exactly like those descibed in Hebrew 6 4-6 ... ;-( I am in terrible pain, I wish I could die and disappear. I've been SO evil :( :( Wish I could get back in time. I just can't believe I fell away that badly. Can God forgive me ?
Do you still desire a relationship with Jesus ?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I regret all what I have done. I was such a fool. Those 6 years turning my back on God, I regret so much. But I feel like I commited apostasy and it's too late. I am exactly like those descibed in Hebrew 6 4-6 ... ;-( I am in terrible pain, I wish I could die and disappear. I've been SO evil :( :( Wish I could get back in time. I just can't believe I fell away that badly. Can God forgive me ?
God can, will and does forgive you.
The problem with sin maintained is that it tells us we are too bad for God to forgive and we don't believe him. Thats its devious power. Just as Jesus told the woman caught red handed in the act of adultery, Jesus says, 'neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more'
Get up, trust him and be thankful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you still desire a relationship with Jesus ?
And it clearly says the unbelievers will have their part in it .
The lake that burns with fire is a place of torment . PRAISE GOD FOR JESUS , for those who believe IN HIM
will not see it . But i shudder in terror and in fear for those who rather have made a lie and love that lie .
The lie that has made the path to GOD very broad under a love that simply WILL NOT save them .
Let us teach all things as they were written .

Reactions: Marvelloustime