false prophets and testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kamatael

Jan 24, 2021
Lipetsk
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Hello again. I want to collect in this testimony everything that I have been able to learn. I'm just going to talk about spiritual things. Through the holy spirit I have been given the name Kamatael. I carefully studied the testimonies of people in a sample of the site and found false ones. Someone really wanted fame ... I will not name names. Believe me or believe me, don't believe me. You want to publish it, you want it not. My job is to send you this testimony.
I was born and live in Russia. In the Lipetsk region. I do not have my own church, I am not a priest or a pastor. I'm just preaching. I can be sinful and I will not say that I am completely holy in all areas of life. My Christian confession is Orthodoxy Pravoslavie. This confession includes more than 200 million people around the world. We venerate icons and we have doctrinal differences.
I want to collect all my knowledge and share with Christians. I also want to bring a particle of the Orthodox faith, because there is little evidence in the world on this score. I give my word that I will speak only the truth and the things that I saw. The devil tried to kill me many times. Since I do not have the duty of a priest, or an Evangelist, I will preach for the last time, unless God says otherwise.
About my life My parents were not religious people. When I was a little over 10 years old, we moved to another city and I started having problems at school. Classmates did not like me and I became the object of ridicule. At this age, due to depression and pain in my soul, I became interested in witchcraft. Our Russian witchcraft and occultism are different from African, or any other magic. You have an expression, holy magic practiced by Catholics. Our magic is also intertwined with church conspiracies, although the church forbids it. There is black magic, white.
As for me, I practiced divination, runes, the occultism of Helena Blavatsky from The Secret Doctrine, qigong and Chinese martial arts. I didn't have a teacher, I was self-taught. I learned everything myself. I will tell you more about magic. In qigong there is such an exercise called "standing with a pillar". This is when you accumulate energy and do not move. During this exercise, two weeks later, I saw a glowing spider running around in my mind. They were demons, but I didn't know it then. Qigong practices gave me an aggression that was not there before. I got into a fight with one person and knocked out my finger. Jesus versus martial arts. Later I fell into fornication and began sleeping with prostitutes.
I began to study sex magic called "The Tao of Love" by the Chinese Mantek Chia. I have learned to delay intercourse and attract some women to me. I also read the runes. Once I was taking a driving license exam at a driving school. In addition to me, two friends also passed. I made an alignment on the runes and they said that I will fail at the last stage, one friend will hand over, and the other will not. As a result, everything turned out exactly as the runes said. Then I realized that I have witchcraft power.
Even then, the devil tried to kill me. He sent a demonic woman to me. She herself met me when we were at the seminar. I used to work in the beauty industry. I immediately realized that she can see spirits and is a witch. Wherever I went with her, there were problems. For example, we are taking a bus. She did not give way to a woman with a child and a scandal arose. Or we go to the beach. Guys start to pester her. There was an aura of evil and violence everywhere.
She stole my shirt and performed a magic ritual. Then she called me to the club, where they almost killed me, hitting me on the head from behind. I did not know then that these are the places of the devil and there is nothing to do in them without a blessing.
I broke up with her and the devil sent another demonic woman. She was also a witch and suffered from epileptic seizures. I met with her for a while, and then moved with my parents to live in another city. I continued to practice witchcraft and began to meditate on Mantreya. Mantreya is the messiah that is expected in the White Brotherhood, as well as sorcerers from different countries of the World. I also practiced astral projection on the advice of the necromancers. Although I did not practice black magic, it was contrary to my nature.
I considered the Bible and Christianity to be just fiction that killed many people in the past. I believed that the people who followed it were just slaves and I rejected people who told me about God. While meditating on Lord Mantreya, I felt a coldness in my soul. I didn't like this feeling, but I continued to meditate.
In a dream, Satan appeared to me. He was wearing black clothes. I didn't see the face, there was only darkness. Only cold came from him. I asked him who he was. "I am Satan. I am the lord of the dead. People think that I am Buddha, or Mantreya, or whatever. But I am Satan." Then he began to paint inverted crosses on the walls of my room, such a cross I saw on the throne of the Pope. They call it the cross of Peter, but it's a lie. This is Satan's cross. Then the devil took me to some mythical city on the roof of a tall building and proposed an alliance.
I gave it up with horror. After the refusal, the demons came every night and choked me. I screamed, "Jesus Christ, help me!" Before that, I saw the sermon of the former sorcerer. I saw a light on the ceiling and two angels. They were luminous, with wings. I saw no faces. These angels chased away the demons, one angel flew up to me and took my head in his hands. I felt a big peace, safety and comfort, which I did not feel on Earth. After that I burned all the books on magic, became a Christian, so far not perfect, and I had the gift of prophecy.
Now I want to talk about different things that will help others. Christians disagree on some issues, especially when it comes to faith. But I see lies in some of the evidence. For example, a pastor from Nigeria says that Jesus sent a woman to hell because she had two marriages behind her. It's a lie. Beloved, it is written in the Bible that Moses gave the people a divorce letter for their hardness of heart. Will Jesus himself not have mercy on the faithful servant, much less for repentance?
I'll give you an example. Soon after I believed in Jesus, we moved to another city, as there were sorcerers in the neighborhood and it became unbearable. On the way, we almost crashed in a car accident, but God saved our lives. Later, my father fell ill and died in the hospital. He had three marriages in his life. He believed only at the very end of his life. I prayed for him for 40 days, to find out where his soul went after death. We have a belief in Orthodox Christianity that the soul after death goes through ordeals and trials for 40 days. There are 20 such tests. Only on the 40th day is the fate of the soul decided, where it will go. To Heaven or Hell. Here is the difference from Protestantism and other denominations in Christianity.
On the 41st day, I have a dream. I see snow everywhere, my father is going somewhere along the path. I call out to him, but he is silent. I look around and see a person. "Where did my father go?" I ask him. “To heaven,” he replies and wakes up. Therefore, the testimony of this pastor about Christians who married twice and only for this reason ended up in hell, I consider false.
Another shepherd claims that in heaven people do not remember their past lives. That they have erased their memory of it; such evidence is also false. Souls remember very well what they did on Earth. As evidenced by Jesus' meeting with Moses. Such evidence is false. I have seen many pastors who preached for money or were sorcerers. The number of lies has increased greatly. Spiritually I saw such a shepherd, he had the appearance of a vampire and was a catcher of souls.
There are channels on YouTube like the Guardian's Voice or the Guardian on the Wall. These channels are false. False prophets say things that will never happen. For example, that Barack Obama is the antichrist, or that after Trump, Obama will rule. This is a devilish lie, but thousands of people follow it. These people are blind. If you see flowers in the pulpits of pastors, they are liars 90 times out of 100. Think of the sorcerers from India who are also given flowers as a gift. This is one occult principle.
These are flowers for demons. If you see guitars and music, drums, leave these churches. You see pastors with dyed hair and lipstick, like Marie Catherine Baxter, who wrote 40 Days in Hell — leave. They are false prophets. She writes that in hell demons say the name "Jesus", but that is a lie. Demons cannot do this. There are a lot of such liars, they publish books and are very well disguised.
Now I want to give the floor to the church. I have a book, "Christianity or New Age. What to Choose". I wrote it before I met Satan and I was not a Christian, but there is additional information. In my opinion, the book is in English, or Australian. Now I will tell you about spiritual things and what Jesus told me, as well as the holy spirit.
We have many saints in Orthodoxy, such as Seraphim of Sarov, Nicholas the Wonderworker, Nil Myrrh-streaming. In Western Christianity, I almost completely trust only one prophet - the Japanese, Robert Atsushi and Kenzo Atsushi.

Kamatael

Jan 24, 2021
Lipetsk
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Only because I saw the same spiritual things that they wrote about. For example, black portals to hell with demons who moved quickly and who had skulls instead of heads and hands, sin worms in a spiritual body, etc. This information is correct.
God showed me people who played poker, cards. I played these games myself. The demons stamped my right arm, which was in great pain. It was in the form of a five-pointed star, a pentagram. Demons put these seals on all who gamble and poker, on the spiritual bodies of people. Then God showed me a giant chessboard in Hell, where demons moved huge pieces. I myself have reached a high level of playing chess and God advised me to focus on finding him, and not on sports.
As for the fighters, Conor Magregor has a covenant with Yama, the God of death from Hinduism. He wears his tattoo on his chest. Many fighters wear tattoos on their bodies, as demons enter them through tattoos and help them win in fights. The ufc emblem itself in the ring has 666. They even contracted for the clothes of the satanic brand, the fallen angel venoma.
The main weapon of demons is fornication through internet dating. There are also demonic women, mermaids. They often work as prostitutes and nurses in hospitals. It is true, I came across and communicated with them, although we in Russia do not have any information about them at all, nevertheless I found out about them.
When I fell asleep, I saw Hell. There was no light in this place, it was very dark. The feeling was that I was in a cave. I saw some kind of creature that looked like a plant and a fish at the same time. It was belching blood. It was very disgusting. I looked directly and saw a huge demon that looked like a troll from the movies. It was gray in color and as tall as a lamp post. I heard a voice, "These people said that hell does not exist and that this is a lie of Christians. Let them now live in this lie." Then the angel took me somewhere and I saw a white book, where chariots were depicted. I don't remember what it says, but I was surprised that in Heaven, God's word is read very easily.
Now I want to talk about prophecy. The Antichrist is already on Earth. I mean the main antichrist. I don't know who it is. It was not shown to me. But I saw our President Putin, who bowed to the devil and said that there are people who have already seen him, that is, the Antichrist. Jesus also told me, "4 out of 5 churches are sealed." I replied, "All right, Lord." Jesus often speaks in parables. Sometimes it is difficult to understand.
I saw the imminent coming of Jesus. A great white light engulfed the whole World, and I saw a big Jesus in Heaven. I asked when the coming will take place? I was shown the war, the launching of missiles and tanks. I have seen flags of countries such as the USA, Russia, China and Puerto Rico.
His coming is really close. I saw myself and I had a palm branch in my hands. Remember the people with palm branches from the Bible in Jerusalem? It says a lot. We live in anti-Christ times, before the war and the return of Jesus. I want to tell you, Satan wants to take your crown from you. Times are difficult, the decline of faith, many false prophets, lack of understanding, poverty and epidemics. People are going crazy.
Take heart, I have conquered the World. So it is written. We must gather all our strength and fight. If you're in false churches like the Catholic Church, Jehovah's Witnesses who don't acknowledge Christ as God, Mormons, come out of those churches. It is almost impossible to be saved in this heresy. Jesus is very close! Believe. Antichrist is also already on Earth. Cleanse your white clothes, pray. I, as a prophet, bless everyone and remind that the devil has penetrated into all churches.
I saw him on the ceiling of a church even at home, in Russia. Our patriarch was just as involved in dark affairs as the Pope was in the Vatican. This cast a shadow over the entire church and scared many away from the faith. But the remnant must be saved. I will try to spread this testimony in other countries, this is the last thing I can do. Amen.